PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

the lsd I have sucks major

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitchamonth

Bluelighter
Basically the last batch of blotters I got has been nothing besides terrible. like seriously, this batch hasnt done anything besides fuck me up, and I am considering washing down 1500 micrograms of that shit right now. It is LSD, I can promise all of you skeptics out there, that it is, but it sucks.
My last batch was awesome, I would always have crazy giggles, but now, I tense up like a log, and see sick visuals.
I want my old batch back. This one sucks.

And how exactly are you gonna measure 1500mcs? Are you working with crystal and have access to an insanely expensive mcg scale? If your using blotter or liquid and are going by what your dealer tells you what the doses are he's 99% bullshitting, street dealers won't pay the amount of money it would cost for the testing required to figure out the amount of material per dose. Also what do you mean it just fucks you up? Isn't that was lsd does? Not all trips are the same, even from the same substance. I've had trips that had me laughing nonstop and I've had trips that had me nearly shitting my pants in fear. How do you know that you do in fact have lsd? Have you had it lab tested? I know lsd makes you tense but NBOME is known for being very neutral, visual, and causes stiff muscles and vasoconstriction...not that I think what you have is or isn't NBOME.

Last edited:
I have supposedly 1500 micrograms of lsd on blotters. I tested it with eztest, legit enough for me. My first batch of lsd made me giggly, I could talk, I was happy and energetic, though I did also have some less comfortable experiences. This batch fucks me up in an unfavorable way, I cant talk, because my jaw is way to tense, I feel really dumb, my cognitive functions decline, I have less control of my feet and arms, it isnt even enjoyable.
Well what is it in these different batches that make the trip so extremely different.

1500mcs per blotter? Either way there's no way to know how much is really in each blotter without some expensive testing. Idk, I've never noticed any significant differences between batches of real lsd, at least not more than any other psych. What your explaining doesn't sound like lsd at all tbh. Something tells me this thread is gonna turn into another shitstorm of one group saying lsd is lsd and others saying the slight mcg amounts of impurities or degredation make a difference

1500mcs per blotter? Either way there's no way to know how much is really in each blotter without some expensive testing. Idk, I've never noticed any significant differences between batches of real lsd, at least not more than any other psych. What your explaining doesn't sound like lsd at all tbh. Something tells me this thread is gonna turn into another shitstorm of one group saying lsd is lsd and others saying the slight mcg amounts of impurities or degredation make a difference

I agree. The test kit only tests for substances w an indole ring, so it could very well be a different substance all together.

I tested using this one: http://azarius.net/images/resize/large/eztest-pack-lsd.jpg
Not 1500 micrograms per blotter, 1500 on the entire sheet. I am starting to doubt this being LSD, though it might just as well be full of impurities - or not.
Now I dont know what to do with the rest 1300 micrograms on the sheet I have left.
I dont want to give this batch any more chances, it is just fucking me up - in a bad way.

Not much of what you are saying is making sense. 1500 mics on a sheet on 100 would be nothing.

Typical dose is 100 mic per hit a sheet should have 100 so you do the math. 1500 mic on a 10 strip if the hits are very strong

If you want to talk about how acid can give different effects, go do a search on the "Dirty Acid FAQ". It's a thread with a FAQ under construction but most of all the centralized thread for discussion of explanations for varying effects.
Other than that none of us can really determine what it is you have or what you are supposed to do with it. I don't see how advice can help you, a lot of it would be ID speculation and other opinions based on theories that have not been proven beyond a doubt.

1500 mcg tabs are very unlikely to be LSD - nobody would dose them that high : " 10-way " tabs ???

More likely some RC scam , which is an increasing problem these days . Some RCs are indoles , which would explain your test results .

you either have something that is not lsd or it's that you are not in the right place in life at the moment to get gigles from lsd. it's definitely not you having "bad" lsd

not every trip is the same man. Especially if you have decided to make Lsd your drug of choice.
It only gets weirder.

No one here seems to have read you post the way you intended. Try pre loading a few days in advance with magnesium to ease jaw tension, try a different setting, what does it taste like btw?

I take 300mg of magnesium each day so that doesnt help at all. The setting is not the problem, even when I order pizza, put some nice music on, clean myself and take a nice shower prior to dropping, the end result is still the same. It tastes nothing at all. I have no idea what shit is up with this crappy LSD.
Maybe it is just a mental problem, nope dont think so. The comeup is OK, I giggle more than usual, but the when I peak even at "supposedly" 30uq my jaw tenses up, my feet feel heavy and hard to control, the same goes with my hand, I struggle with communication and I have a problem orienting myself even at these low doses.

I wish for my old LSD batch.

This is not me, but basically the same reagent test I got: http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k553/davestate89/DF/P1020047_zpsa0dbf194.jpg

Perhaps it's a problem with set? Now that you've had a number of unfavourable trials with this batch, you'll be expecting the same negative effects the next time you dose it. I find with all psychedelics that it helps to build up some anticipation for your next trip, have something of interest to think about prepared in your mind and make sure all the conditions on the day of your trip are completely right. Also with LSD I tend to find very low doses harder to deal with than normal 100-200mic doses. You get some of the mind trip, maybe some colour enhancement but not much more. It puts me into my head but my thoughts are not 100% normal but aren't exactly trippy either, you get stuck somewhere between the "full" tripping world and the sober reality. So maybe you should dose more? 30mics sounds like it'd just stress me out for a few hours without actually giving any real effects.

Hmmm. There's a chance that it isn't L, but it's super low. idk what's on your blotter, could you send it into a place to test it?

I dont have any place where I could anonymously send it in and have it tested. eztest is the closest I can get to testing these blotters.
I can mention one important thing and that is that these blotters are much more visual than the last batch, even at very low doses. Yes even at 30uq, visuals are quite noticeable. It may be a mix of lsd and something else, which is more likely than it simply not being Lucy.
I dont feel like throwing it away, because the visuals are sick at 110uq, havent dared to try 220 uq yet, which the dealer supposedly says it is on each tab.

you probably have a tolerance, you were probably in a honeymoon phase afterglow from the last batch, and this (which may or may not be LSD) isn't living up to expectation. If it's LSD it really shouldn't suck major, maybe some impurities/cuts would but I doubt it.

have you been swallowing the blotters or leaving them on your tongue?

I took LSD 2 days ago after a a 6 week break. I always leave it on my tongue until it dissolves in my saliva.

I'm not entirely sure how legitimate "bad acid" is due to how influential the set and setting can be on trips, but I probably had what most people would consider as bad acid a few days ago. I've never had LSD make me feel nauseous and cause as much turmoil in my gastrointestinal region as much as the acid I took a few days ago. I had a lot of jitters as well, and the body load was quite strong. It was the worst experience I've had on LSD. I was also on school campus as it was the last day of the semester and we have a party every year. I did feel quite paranoid, however, as mostly everyone there was drunk while my friend and I were seemingly the only people on illicit drugs. My friend did complain about nausea though, but it was also his first LSD experience, so he has nothing to compare it to.

I'm wondering if there are impurities in LSD that could cause physical distress at microgram dosages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.