The Lounge now a hidden subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
requested this stupid fucking shit.. this is the worst move BL has made.. ever.

thankfully still meeting all the cool bl'ers.... with barely posting here.. so thats all that matters

I dont think its very stupid. Maybe things like The Venus Project will want to work with Bluelight now.
Keep in mind this is a harm reduction website first, and not your playground.

Bluelight is apparently proud of helping create the "Neurons to Nirvana" documentary. The shits entertaining and trendy and new, no curse words. No gross memes. So again, harm reduction or Cuddle Puddles have zero to do with using the "lounge", which could foster conversation, as a playground.

If anything it could be used to run longitudinal studies on drugs and retardations in maturity due to poor coping skills.

If youve ever been on a harm reduction website telling someone "learn how to interwebz" your emotional baggage probably fuels your post count.

well if the aim was to make this thread more entertaining then the lounge we are on track!!! ps - more nudie pics would help too

Chicken Scratch got temp banvilled. For what - speaking his mind?
hopefully I don't get banned for this post

You realize that multiple people had access and not just CS? You can't prove who posted them in some random internets.
I didn't check that thread, but they weren't exactly exciting when I was on staff.

Chicken Scratch got temp banvilled. For what - speaking his mind?
hopefully I don't get banned for this post
nobody else in this thread who's speaking their mind is banned. you're speaking your mind and you're not banned.

conclusion?

alasdair

I think that would require the admins to take the dicks out of their mouths first.

You learn something new everyday, although i'm pretty sure i knew that yesterday.

I was warned about this place.

This place won't bite your dick off but if you're a Molly coddled sheltered child you're gonna have a great one learning what anal beads are, join the fun crashing

If anything it could be used to run longitudinal studies on drugs and retardations in maturity due to poor coping skills.

If youve ever been on a harm reduction website telling someone "learn how to interwebz" your emotional baggage probably fuels your post count.

You're cracking me up in the support forum man, 4/5 of the newest threads, modship denied

lounge approval is bottlenecked again

surprised no one has changed their location to FREE THE LOUNGE, btw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.