The Lounge now a hidden subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke? Im tryna get my meat chewed for bus fare. . .
Chew my meat and i buss a fair nut.

IME

lol @ message that senior staff decided and so far senior staff deny being involved. Lololol
A) communication fail
B) technical fail
C) community fail

Good thing BL isn't a business, someone would be getting fired.

Where are all the posts that say...

I LOVE BL WITHOUT THE LOUNGE ITS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

4QZtB6r.jpg

Where are all the posts that say...

I LOVE BL WITHOUT THE LOUNGE ITS SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my feeling as well. Nobody initially comes to BL for TL. No google search for drugs or harm reduction will lead you there. And once you are established, you learn pretty quick if TL is for you or not. Just my two cents.

This is my feeling as well. Nobody initially comes to BL for TL. No google search for drugs or harm reduction will lead you there. And once you are established, you learn pretty quick if TL is for you or not. Just my two cents.
lots of people used to come to the lounge for the nudie threads. then fluffy left and we got stuck with bent dick shots

The bugs will be worked out. Sorry, if our for free, advertising free forum.. put together, maintained and evolved at request by volunteers is taking to much time for what looks like infantile patience.

Give it a chance people.

The bugs will be worked out. Sorry, if our for free, advertising free forum.. put together, maintained and evolved at request by volunteers is taking to much time for what looks like infantile patience.

Give it a chance people.

All I'm womdering is why the lounge was the only sub-forum subjected to this bs

If people are bordering on the unsafe, someone else will usually step in and call them on it. In general this subforum is for lighthearted discussion... people here don't take themselves too seriously.

I'd rather people be out and open about their drug methods, even if unsafe, than feel shamed into hiding them, which puts them even more at risk.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-revealing?p=12714102&viewfull=1#post12714102

Why are you discriminating against lounge rats?

Sure junkies shouldn't hide in shame, but people will mental illness, drug problems and general shit lives who like to talk shit and post memes, have to be hidden from view, when threads about purifying cocaine are glorified?

lots of people used to come to the lounge for the nudie threads. then fluffy left and we got stuck with bent dick shots

Thats if they knew about it. If you want to see some naked girls, a subforum on a drug site isnt your first choice.

Give it a chance people.

Why are there bugs like giving everyone access to staff forums even existent? You fucked up.

Yeah its a free forum, that BEGS for money from us to be maintained. With the desire to keep money flowing your way, you need to ensure your service appeals to your community. Remember that forums are worthwhile because of their COMMUNITY. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK TYPES OUT ALL THE INFORMATION HERE?

Why don't you give us the chance? Why didn't you CONSULT WITH THE COMMUNITY?

Clearly there seems to be a fracture within the staff community as to the worth of the lounge and what to do with it. Get your shit together.

i think you're throwing a fuss over a technical issue. they occur at organizations that rake in millions of dollars a year. the problem isn't the intended idea which is meant to benefit the overall lounge experience (subscription only), the issue is in implementation of the idea, specifically having to approve every single post. that will be fixed, and once that is done, would you mind illuminating me on what the issue is with making the lounge subscription only?

we've heard "scrap it", "it's a cesspool", "it doesn't belong on bluelight", and when an administrator attempts to find a solution that means less censorship for loungers you jump on his back. it's a beta, and every single beta will have minor technical problems. big deal. get over it.

be careful what you wish for loungers. because the alternative, i guarantee you, will be heavy execution of disciplinary measures specifically pertaining to #4.

i think you're throwing a fuss over a technical issue. they occur at organizations that rake in millions of dollars a year. the problem isn't the intended idea which is meant to benefit the overall lounge experience (subscription only), the issue is in implementation of the idea, specifically having to approve every single post. that will be fixed, and once that is done, would you mind illuminating me on what the issue with making the lounge subscription only?

we've heard "scrap it", "it's a cesspool", "it doesn't belong on bluelight", and when an administrator attempts to find a solution that means less censorship for loungers you jump on his back. it's a beta, and every single beta will have minor technical problems. big deal. get over it.
I cannot carrot

Why are there bugs like giving everyone access to staff forums even existent? You fucked up.

Yeah its a free forum, that BEGS for money from us to be maintained. With the desire to keep money flowing your way, you need to ensure your service appeals to your community. Remember that forums are worthwhile because of their COMMUNITY. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK TYPES OUT ALL THE INFORMATION HERE?

Why don't you give us the chance? Why didn't you CONSULT WITH THE COMMUNITY?

Clearly there seems to be a fracture within the staff community as to the worth of the lounge and what to do with it. Get your shit together.

just going to step over it and try not to look at or smell it..

Status
Not open for further replies.