The Lounge now a hidden subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear he spreads more rumors than the whole lounge combined. I tell him shit just to see what he posts.

I walked out on someone trying to rob my house last week. I'm getting a gun.
Just get a trained Cuban instead, yo. Like in Boardwalk Empire. WB.

-----
I can post freely without posts needing to be approved.

kyt, that forum was an instrumentation of what the lounge will end up looking like if it ends up being invite only.

This has easily been the most fun day I've ever had on BL. Thanks, BL staff, for being retarded.

[video=youtube_share;zSHtniUl8V4]http://youtu.be/zSHtniUl8V4?list=PL2EbESdPFdo4mwoBcGyhbitX3kq6PFAw B[/video]

So where are the lounge mods? Does this mean we can go back to using racial and homophobic slurs?

The guy who tried to rob me was white.

So where are the lounge mods? Does this mean we can go back to using racial and homophobic slurs?

The guy who tried to rob me was white.

I have all of them

Edit: I'm drunk. I have all of the mod forum nudes is what I meant. I'm just as retarded as the webmaster

Last edited:
Trip report -krokodil-

I made some krokodil shot it my asshole i heard it has the most viens from a mod

Hour later my ass was melted I have to shit out of my armpits for the rest of my life

8/10 would try again highly recommend to everyone but I would should it into your eyes for harm reduction reasons
lmao!

my husband texts me if I clean the kitchen and defrost the freezer he will give me a present. Is this bribery and in the spirit of what is going on should I rebel?
What if it is beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.