• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The (LOPERAMIDE) diaries...

The plan is still to take my lope substitute(s)-minus the phenibut I experimented with at first-for at least a week this time, more like 10 days to 2 weeks. I'll taper down little by little in the last few days. After I'm done with those short acting "quasi-opis" I think I'll plan ahead and acquire a bit of decent enhanced kratom powder from a familiar and respectable vendor which I can supplement as a backup aid in case I find myself struggling through work days and sleep deprived nights. Whatcha think???

Last edited:
Honestly, for me, I believe these "comfort meds" are less dangerous than the side effects and health hazards that are posed pertaining to high dose loperamide...hands down. I know I can't be alone on that thought. You guys are correct though...I must proceed with caution and care and only utilize them temporarily. I totally agree with those aspects.

....I am also proud of the fact that since I got my new job almost two months ago I have managed to cut my lope dose nearly in half and stick to it. That's a start right there.

....I am also proud of the fact that since I got my new job almost two months ago I have managed to cut my lope dose nearly in half and stick to it. That's a start right there.
Shit man that kratom was garbage? You need to stay on that company's ass until they straighten that out. That's one drawback of its popularity, the market is saturated with bullshit artists.

Last edited:
Shit man that kratom was garbage? You need to stay on that companie's ass until that straighten that out. That's one drawback of its popularity, the market is saturated with bullshit artists.

I will tomorrow. I am assuming that no one is responding due to it being the weekend. This is the first time I have been screwed by an online vendor. They were trying to tell me that "everyone's body is different" and that they have not received any other complaints about the product. I responded by saying I understand that fact, but if it's a 50x extract and I take 5 GRAMS I should be feeling SOMETHING...
This is why I had to go back on lope for the time being...I had the kratom as a backup while I waited nearly a week to get my next batch of tianeptine...however, the day I ran out of tia and switched to the kratom I came to find that it didn't do shit and I was screwed....

Went through the entire 10 grams of 50x in like a 24 hr period. I kept increasing the dose expecting to get some effects and went for the gusto by devouring the last 5 g's I had just to see if I could feel anything....nope. Nothing. I requested that my money be refunded when they asked how they could make it right...

I dont really know mate. Your choice of substitute/comfort meds just seems a little off.

I think youd be much better off finding the minimum amount of lope you need and writing out a sensible taper plan and sticking to it religeously...

I really wouldn't bother with phenibut , tianeptine and kratom. Maybe save your money and try to get some pregabalin.

It just doent sound like a workable plan what you're doing at the moment ....

Be careful on the t-pine and u-4. I have been going thru WD from those exact combos.. I have a thread on sober living about it. I wish you luck mate...

Thanks, guys!
Well, both the tianeptine and U 47700 arrived yesterday. I gave the U a shot yesterday afternoon after a tiny allergy test and all I felt was a warm glow, but didn't obtain any euphoria. This morning, before work, again I administered the U in a slightly larger dose. While walking the two miles to work I kept waiting for it to kick in. I was feeling off from no lopes (small last dose) in over 24 hours and an hour after I had taken the U on an empty stomach with still no noticeable effect I decided to go with the tianeptine and then clock in. I started to feel a little better after that, no WD symptoms....however, I still felt like I was on edge and anxious with minor body aches. On my lunch I took more tianeptine and about 30-45 minutes afterwards I actually felt good and in a positive state briefly.
I've noticed that the first 60 hours after after stopping lope nothing can really manage to touch me significantly....tia, U, pheni, kratom. I won't go into full blown WD, but my mindstate is always off and I tend to feel, as I stated, on edge and anxious.

I would suggest you try to get some suboxone and use a taper with that. I can't imagine what lope WD is like but I know first hand methadone WD was pure hell and was sick for months! Just don't IV the t-pine or u-4 if you like having limbs!

I would suggest you try to get some suboxone and use a taper with that. I can't imagine what lope WD is like but I know first hand methadone WD was pure hell and was sick for months! Just don't IV the t-pine or u-4 if you like having limbs!

I agree with this. Try going to a sub doctor. You won't have any lope WD and will feel fine I think. Maybe just go for 3 months and save them up. Just take is much as you need to prevent WD and save the rest. You can taper yourself down and finally be done with this madness.

^^^^I agree with the above posts. Many of us are following this thread and people genuinely care here because many of us have been through the ringer...many times over. This is serious. Please see a doctor and get on a safer drug that you can taper off of.

I know from the one time I dosed 48mg of lope it really screwed my heart up. I went to the hospital and ended up getting admitted because my EKG was way off. I was also very anxious and throwing up from sub WD, but I know the lope is what caused my heart to screw up. Taking like 200mg doses like you were is going to take you out someday bro. All the other stuff you're taking too to try and come off the lope is also concerning. Try subs man. There's no way I would wanna be taken out by fucking diahhrea medicine. I'm concerned for you skodeo. Subs could be your way out man.

^^^ Agree..

There's been a couple of threads on U-47700 elsewhere on Bluelight (I forget exactly where but try the search engine) and also on Europe & African Drug Discussion (where I post most of the time). To be honest mate I've just done a bit of reading on it and it sounds absolutely horrible.... Not much in the way of positive effects and very dangerous to boot.

I think it's been pretty well covered what most folk think you should do.....drop your current choice of ccomfort meds and invest in something more suitable. Either work out (and religously adhere to) a suitable lope taper or bite the bullet and to see a sub doctor...

What exactly is your current plan by the way?

Last edited:
Glad i found this thread, i'm been taking Loperamide for about 14 months on and off, ( took a 4 month break between ) and a few weeks ago i fainted and broke my foot, i knew instantly it was the loperamide and stopped immediately. . .

however, i am having very strange withdrawals, - i'm 100% convinced Loperamide not only effects the Opioid receptors but other ones as well, no researching i've done has some up with anything other than Calcium Ion Channels/Opiate Recptor in the Gut. . the symptoms i'm having feel like a benzo withdrawal or a stimulant withdrawal. . .

but i felt fine for the first three days, i started having SEVERE panic attacks, labored breathing, then it'd disappear, for hours-sometimes a day or two, then i'd get extreme depression, followed by shivers and shaking. . . then my face would get flushed and felt hot for HOURS. . . people told me it felt normal when they'd touch it - everything at the E.R checked out okay, yet i'm still getting strange tingles and numbness . . .

at first i thought this was due to the run-of-the-mill opiate withdrawals, however, i switched to lose does Morphine and i'm still feeling EXTREME symptoms, it's been about 6 days now and i still feel awful. . .

wish there was more research on the subject. . . best regards.

Last edited:
^^^Sorry you and OP are going through this mess. I know when I've taken 40-50mg for ONLY several days that I feel strange/off on lope. It feels extremely dirty and dangerous to me. I'm glad you put that shit down!

^^^Sorry you and OP are going through this mess. I know when I've taken 40-50mg for ONLY several days that I feel strange/off on lope. It feels extremely dirty and dangerous to me. I'm glad you put that shit down!

thanks for responding - there's still a massive lack of information about long term/high dose Loperamide effects on the body - i just got back from the hospital at 1a.m - purposefully wen't late to make sure i got one on one attention . . . i had an electrocardiogram done on me and watched for two hours, vitals taken on and off for 4 hours, cat scan, X ray of my chest, and ultra sound of my legs/arms for blood clots, extensive blood work, urine work and was plugged into an I.V for 90% of it all, getting fluids/antihistamines/nutrients. . .

everything came back great - apparently the withdrawals from Loperamide can't be avoided with other Opiates. . . high dose Loperamide withdrawals have strange effects still unknown, the slowing of the digestive system with loperamide will start to effect your throat/esophagus during Loperamide use and withdrawal/discontinuation. . .

it'll make your throat phlegmy, and slightly swollen and or close/over lubricate itself. . .

It might also effect the lungs the doctor said ( i had her contact upstate poison control thanks to Mad Margaret! love you girl!)

I kept getting heat flashes in my face that felt like sunburn, which was only relieved after 2 hours plus of I.V fluids (anti histamines did not stop throat problem since it's not caused by allergic type reactions)

Another thing to note during Loperamide Withdrawal/While on it. . . your stomach absorbs nutrients like shit, and as you know WATER - regardless of how much you drink. . . it simply won't absorb water, which is why it dries us out, this is very bad and lead to me having EXTREME internal dehydration . . . i drink liquids 24/7 and was dehydrated as hell, thankfully the I.V fluids bypass the first few steps and go straight to the blood. . .

GET THE FUCK OFF LOPERAMIDE, even low doses. . .

I used it for 2 years at 30mg every other day for My I.B.S

then for 8 months at 400mg every few DAYS!!! sometimes double doses. . . .

it caused me to faint/break my foot/can't work for 2 months. . .

It will cause severe dehydration in unique parts of the body, regardless of fluid intake. . . .

the withdrawals are not just of an opiate, you'll feel like you're coming off of Benzo's/Stim's. . . .

I'm typing too much - just glad i'm not dead. . . one week clean, two weeks since fainting spell. . .

but long term problems will have to keep an eye out for. .

good luck

^^^your posts are going to help many people my friend. This is information people need to have access to. I am hoping OP is ok since he hasn't posted in a few days.

drop down a pill every day for long term. NEVER use long term, except for ibs as directed by DR

HEY GUYS!
I'M ALIVE!!
AND NO LOPE SINCE MONDAY MORN'!
Sorry to disappear on everybody...
The journey has been a strange one indeed.
I'm attempting to figure out where I left off...it appears that it was just a bit after receiving my U and tia shipment. Here goes:
I've mainly been putting to use the tianeptine. I still have plenty of the U-47700. I know a lot of you are saying to just go be put on suboxone, but remember: I CANNOT DO THIS!!! I am in a sober living environment. I am tested weekly with a 12 panel instant test which includes buprenorphine. If I fail I get kicked out. I'm already on my third and final chance here. I am not going to buy any more U, the tia is helping tremendously, but I'll be out, yet again, tomorrow(of the tianeptine)...new shipments are dropping both Monday and Thursday, however. I've slipped back on the phenibut, small doses for the last few days. Bad idea, probably going to regret it and going to make an attempt to stop use and see what happens following tomorrow.
More about the U-47700. I know it isn't the best choice given my endeavour and, as I said, after this gram I am done. I've been using it sparingly and experimenting with the dosing. I require a good 50mg insufflated to find sufficient relief. There is minimal euphoria, mostly a warm body glow and the ability to sleep easy. I've only used the snorting ROA on two occasions now. I've just been going with oral use of approximately 50-70 mg. The last two nights I've been waking up restless once more and I'll administer a small dose of U or tianeptine to go back to bed in 15 minutes time. As of today my shit is extremely soft, nearly diarrhea...almost 5 days off the lope again. I'll have a couple days to wait until I get more tianeptine. I have saved my last remaining dose for tomorrow morning when I wake up. I suppose I'll have to just implement the U from there.
How have I been feeling overall? Mostly off, but still surviving. I'm trying to string out my doses as long as possible. I'll feel normal/better than normal for up to two hours from when I dose, but then I spend a few more hours in turmoil until I take more. I'm almost on the verge of diarrhea, I'm having fainting spells, my nose runs/eyes water, and I wake up restless...but I got this right now. Off tomorrow still and back to work Sunday. I just get worried when I have to work because that is when I want to frequently dose these comfort meds to get through my shift. If I'm laying around I can take the WDs and such...