• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The (LOPERAMIDE) diaries...

Well, it happened again...it's about 530 am and I found myself waking a while ago feeling mass restless. At 5 I took approximately 100 mg tianeptine and those symptoms are subsiding, thank God.

It's sooooooo weird, I feel the restlessness only slightly in my legs, an all too common opiate WD symptom. However, now it's excessively pronounced in the joints of my shoulders and no amount of moving them around can even remotely allow the agony to subside. It would seem, with tia's short half life, that once it wears off (last dose was around 9 pm I want to say) I'm thrown into a restless hell. Tonight as well as last I wait as long as I can manage to take it until I administer more tianeptine and relief starts to come 15 min or so thereafter. Back to bed. Started to feel decent so I jumped online. It has been over 72 hours without Lope, at this point I'd be in 100% withdrawal, but I'm feeling fantastic! In the year and a half on Loperamide I've only made it to day three enough times to count on one hand...

Well, it happened again...it's about 530 am and I found myself waking a while ago feeling mass restless. At 5 I took approximately 100 mg tianeptine and those symptoms are subsiding, thank God.

It's sooooooo weird, I feel the restlessness only slightly in my legs, an all too common opiate WD symptom. However, now it's excessively pronounced in the joints of my shoulders and no amount of moving them around can even remotely allow the agony to subside. It would seem, with tia's short half life, that once it wears off (last dose was around 9 pm I want to say) I'm thrown into a restless hell. Tonight as well as last I wait as long as I can manage to take it until I administer more tianeptine and relief starts to come 15 min or so thereafter. Back to bed. Started to feel decent so I jumped online. It has been over 72 hours without Lope, at this point I'd be in 100% withdrawal, but I'm feeling fantastic! In the year and a half on Loperamide I've only made it to day three enough times to count on one hand...
What's up man? Sounds like the Lope is getting jealous and is extra angry with you, that's awesome three days without it, that is an tremendous feat because Loperamide is very strong and I am glad things are getting better. I don't know if you saw there is an Sulphate form of Tianeptine available which lasts for 12-16+ hours. It's more expensive obviously but you would only have to dose about 1.75 times a day. Are you happy to be off the Lope finally?

Tianeptine WILL show up on my drug test as a TCA btw...I dunno how I'll explain that when it does.
Sorry bro I don't know what that is you get tested for. I just get the regular monthly test and neither Kratom nor Tianeptine has ever shown up. Wasn't trying to give you false info.

Sorry bro I don't know what that is you get tested for. I just get the regular monthly test and neither Kratom nor Tianeptine has ever shown up. Wasn't trying to give you false info.

Oh, no worries my friend. I think I can explain a tricyclic antidepressant better than a positive for opiates! My test is one of those extended ones that has a wide spectrum of results.

Anyway, ya...I believe my next purchase will be for the sulfate form so I can at least make it through the night. I woke up this morning about 5 hours since dosing and my stomach was killing me. I can now honestly say that I am once again able to use a toilet. Haha! That's a big step forward. My stomach is beginning to go down to a normal size instead of constantly being bloated and I'm certain my ol' ticker is returning to normal as well. The recommendation of tianeptine has been a LIFESAVER. It is indeed surprising when considering the legality in the states. My first day or so of making an attempt to find that sweet spot was less than optimal. I was beginning to think that I was one of those people who it really didn't have any positive effects on. In all honesty I really have no clear idea of the exact dose I take at a time. I have been using the little scoop from my phenibut which, when full, equates to 300 mg of phenibut, but their general powdered masses could differ. I need to invest in a scale once again obviously. My initial attempts at taking lager 100mg+ doses yielded no euphoria or opiate-esque effects. They made me feel authoritatively strange in fact and side effects seemed conspicuous. That first day without lope and just the tia and pheni was honestly a struggle and I felt like it wasn't going to work. However, as of yesterday afternoon I began to feel that old warm glow and euphoria. I feel awesome! Such a perfect recommendation because I don't believe there's a single other legal option out there that would: A. Pull me out of WD and B. Noticeably bring such a euphoria. Ahhhhh, life is good!!!

MY next step is to figure out how to keep my overall dose down to a minimum for both pheni and tia and come up with some sort of schedule where I take a couple days off of tia and only use the pheni 2, maybe 3 days max in my weekly regimen. For this first week or so though I don't plan to go a day without tianeptine because I wouldn't last if I was required to work. I may try it a few days down the line here when I have a day or two off. Anyway, tomorrow I'm back to work so we'll see how it goes this time around.

To think if I hadn't made the decision to join these forums then I'd most likely STILL be Loping it up and eventually get arrested for theft or have some major health problems. Stay away from loperamide, kids. It is not worth it unless you can manage to take the smallest amount possible to get you through WD and stop taking it before addiction takes hold...cause then you're going to wish you were WDing from anything with a shorter half life!

Ta ta and cheers! If anyone has questions about my journey or advice for themselves pertaining to a similar situation don't hesitate to chime in or PM me.

...Are you happy to be off the Lope finally?

So extremely overjoyed to be off the lope. It's really such a "dirty" opiate feeling while on it. The side effects are simply not worth it. It did the trick for me because with a wee bit of sneakiness I could get it for free for the past couple years since I began to utilize it, it allowed me to bust my ass at work with a methadone-like energy invigoration, and the half life was sooooo long, just like 'dones too, so I could start by using it every couple days and get by.

Oh, no worries my friend. I think I can explain a tricyclic antidepressant better than a positive for opiates! My test is one of those extended ones that has a wide spectrum of results.

Anyway, ya...I believe my next purchase will be for the sulfate form so I can at least make it through the night. I woke up this morning about 5 hours since dosing and my stomach was killing me. I can now honestly say that I am once again able to use a toilet. Haha! That's a big step forward. My stomach is beginning to go down to a normal size instead of constantly being bloated and I'm certain my ol' ticker is returning to normal as well. The recommendation of tianeptine has been a LIFESAVER. It is indeed surprising when considering the legality in the states. My first day or so of making an attempt to find that sweet spot was less than optimal. I was beginning to think that I was one of those people who it really didn't have any positive effects on. In all honesty I really have no clear idea of the exact dose I take at a time. I have been using the little scoop from my phenibut which, when full, equates to 300 mg of phenibut, but their general powdered masses could differ. I need to invest in a scale once again obviously. My initial attempts at taking lager 100mg+ doses yielded no euphoria or opiate-esque effects. They made me feel authoritatively strange in fact and side effects seemed conspicuous. That first day without lope and just the tia and pheni was honestly a struggle and I felt like it wasn't going to work. However, as of yesterday afternoon I began to feel that old warm glow and euphoria. I feel awesome! Such a perfect recommendation because I don't believe there's a single other legal option out there that would: A. Pull me out of WD and B. Noticeably bring such a euphoria. Ahhhhh, life is good!!!

MY next step is to figure out how to keep my overall dose down to a minimum for both pheni and tia and come up with some sort of schedule where I take a couple days off of tia and only use the pheni 2, maybe 3 days max in my weekly regimen. For this first week or so though I don't plan to go a day without tianeptine because I wouldn't last if I was required to work. I may try it a few days down the line here when I have a day or two off. Anyway, tomorrow I'm back to work so we'll see how it goes this time around.

To think if I hadn't made the decision to join these forums then I'd most likely STILL be Loping it up and eventually get arrested for theft or have some major health problems. Stay away from loperamide, kids. It is not worth it unless you can manage to take the smallest amount possible to get you through WD and stop taking it before addiction takes hold...cause then you're going to wish you were WDing from anything with a shorter half life!

Ta ta and cheers! If anyone has questions about my journey or advice for themselves pertaining to a similar situation don't hesitate to chime in or PM me.
I and sure you might know already but please read up well on Phenibut before jumping into a regular/consistent schedule with that stuff. I have stayed away from it because of all the horror stories I have read but people have been completely drowned in a PHYSICAL addiction just after two to three days use, and the WD's stories from that sound much worse than Lope if you can believe it. I am glad things are better man, Lope is so toxic although it definitely does its job when needed. Just in case there is a chance you might feel a mild constipation if you hit the Tianeptine really hard and heavy. So again cool man for dumping that shit but remember to be careful with the "T". Take care.

I'm kinda screwed until I get my next paycheck in a couple weeks. I got home from my gf's and found my NM package waiting...I have about 1 g left of the tia from my ebay order and another 5 here from NM, but I doubt I can stretch that 14 days considering I did 4 g's in a matter of a few days. I do have kratom coming so I figure it may be for the best to switch to that for a while so I don't become dependant. Anyway, today was good.

Bedtime now, up and at at 4 am...we will see how work goes this time around.

Last edited:
Oh, doglover...I DID order a g of U-47700 from China. That won't come for at least two or three weeks though I would imagine. Gonna give that a go ;)

I ordered the sodium btw...I have 10 grams that I purchased. 5 g's from Ebay and 5 from NewMind. Plus, 100 g's phenibut off ebay...Primaforce brand and 2 g's f-phenibut I still have yet to try from NewMind. Work was pretty shitty yesterday while attempting to figure the correct dose I require of top of about 10 grams of the kratom I had left. I ordered 10 g's 50x kratom extract offline today for good measure. I'm determined, for the first time, to stop this Lope. So far so good, but having to work through all this sucks a witch's tit.

Almost forgot, NewMind doesn't carry the Sulphate version so you should check out Ceretropic.com. They have the best prices for it. Ebay is ridiculously expensive from those Europeans and there are other companies coming out but the prices are way too high because it's getting pretty popular now. I have used the Sulphate from Ceretropic before and it's good stuff.

Be careful....there is a lot of sourcing here....

NAMASTE

Last edited:
Really hope you havent done any permanent damage with the lope. Its notorious for extended QT interval (torrsades de pointes syndrome). Q and T being to points on an ecg trace. I'm a paramedic in the UK and recently came off 20 years of pain management. I tried lope a couple of times to ease the withdrawl but it Just felt wrong. I just hope the constant search for a drug to ease your wds doesnt end in tears. Withdrawals are a bitch (I CTd off 200mcg / hour fentanyl patch) but they dont last forever.....they will end.

You've just got to be tough brother....

Best wishes <3

Really hope you havent done any permanent damage with the lope. Its notorious for extended QT interval (torrsades de pointes syndrome). Q and T being to points on an ecg trace. I'm a paramedic in the UK and recently came off 20 years of pain management. I tried lope a couple of times to ease the withdrawl but it Just felt wrong. I just hope the constant search for a drug to ease your wds doesnt end in tears. Withdrawals are a bitch (I CTd off 200mcg / hour fentanyl patch) but they dont last forever.....they will end.

You've just got to be tough brother....

Best wishes

Be careful....there is a lot of sourcing here....

NAMASTE

Ahhhhhhhgggggg, sorry! I totally forgot about that rule. Being a newb here I need to get a few rules straight. I edited the post....hopefully satisfactory. Appreciate the heads up though.

Anyone ever get random chest pains from lope? I took around 15mg on top of gabapentin yesterday and I got this terrible chest pain that radiated to my back and through my upper stomach. It felt like palpitations or something that I used to occasionally get when I hit the caffeine too hard. I almost went to the ER but it went away. I take gaba regularly but not the lope, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

Anyone ever get random chest pains from lope? I took around 15mg on top of gabapentin yesterday and I got this terrible chest pain that radiated to my back and through my upper stomach. It felt like palpitations or something that I used to occasionally get when I hit the caffeine too hard. I almost went to the ER but it went away. I take gaba regularly but not the lope, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.
I read a lot about chest pains, but that is one symptom I can't say I ever got. I don't think it would be the Gab, the culprit is more than likely the lope. I have had all different kinds of side effects from lope, but nothing with the chest aside from a tightness when I was extremely physical (aka sex). Sometimes I felt like I couldn't even breathe and that was terrifying!

Morning all. Day 5 begins and still no loperamide. I slept pretty good considering the last dose of tianeptine I administered at around 3-3:30 yesterday afternoon. I woke up at 4 am in a pretty horrible withdrawal (12+ hours later). I took my heart rate and it was 86 bpm, pretty high up there considering I had just woke up. I stood up out of bed and suffered a massive headrush where I had to brace myself and then began to twitch until the feeling passed. Like I said before: I get massive headrushes/blackouts when I'm WDing. Anyway, I wanted to hold off to take my morning tianeptine until about 5:15, but I felt so crappy that I only managed to make it to 4:40. It's about 5 now and I totally feel relief.

I'm worried. Soon I'll be out of the tianeptine and I don't even believe the kratom I ordered Fri has shipped yet, due to the weekend. I might just have to take a small dose of lope to tide me over if I do run out of tia while waiting for the kratom. For now I'm thinking I won't order more tianeptine for another week because I don't want to end up dependant on that as well.

Ok, I'm giving the f-phenibut a go today...300 mg about 10 min after taking my morning tia. We shall see how today goes! I work again tomorrow and then will have Wednesday off, work Thurs, and Fri/Sat off.

Whew* here I go!!!

Today, I ate a bottle of 24 2mg immodium because I am going through sub WD. I wasn't expecting to feel anything. Now I wish I had taken less. At first, it didn't feel like anything, but after an hour or so I started to get that light fuzzy feeling inside. It was almost like a tramadol buzz. But now it's getting more intense, and not in a good way. I feel like my heart is skipping beats and have very tight chest. Almost hard to breathe at times. I even got that "I'm falling out" feeling once and had to get up and walk around. It just feels weird. I'm not going to do this again.

Last edited:
I'm starting to feel really uncomfortable now. Like, my heart is skipping beats. There's no way lopermide is going to take me out. I won't allow it. There's no way one of the most seasoned opioid abusers around is getting taken out by fucking diahhrea medicine.

Lope is known for causing long QT syndrome (basically an arrythmia). It should subside as the lope wears off. I think you may have misunderstood me on my post on your thread. I said I usually take about 20mg. The amount you too isn't extreme in a lot of cases, people do dose MUCH higher, but everyone reacts to things differently. I think your anxiety level may be exacerbating your problems, not to make light of it at all. Maybe try meditating or doing something to take your mind off it. Tough when things are going downhill AND you're in WD, but I think you will be OK. If you feel something is truly wrong or it doesn't ease up, getting a medical opinion would be advised.

Hang in there, it doesn't feel like it right now but this too shall pass.

I just ate a bunch of pumpkin pie and drank a huge glass of water and it's leveling off now. I'm probably a little dehydrated from not drinking and hardly eating due to the sub WD. I'm sure that didn't help any.