• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Larry Sanders Show

lemaragoo

Ex-Bluelighter
While I am a huge Seinfeld fan and Curb fan, I just recently came across this show, it's pretty funny too. Anyone like it?

Love it. They still play it on IFC sometimes, but not enough.

"HEY now!

I am in season 3 and they are acting as if in this one episode that they are doing the show live, but in the past they shown that they tape early and then air it later. Am I being too picky?

i remember liking the odd show i'd catch when this was on many, many moons ago.... shit what year was it i don't even remember.

Why would they do this? It doesn't make sense.
'real' late night tv shows occasionally do live shows. so larry sanders decided to do a live show? it's hardly the craziest thing i've ever heard...

the larry sanders show is great.

alasdair

love this show; i've watched the entire series more than once. favorite guest- david duchovney!

Yes this show was amazing. When you did watch the entire series more than once how long did you wait before watching it again?

i used to watch it when it was on, and then I downloaded it a few yrs ago and watched it all again. but my memory with tv/movies is insanely short, so i could easily go through it all once more and not be bored.

I noticed that Larry cusses quite a bit, and he's about 42. Someone like me born in 81, you can see why I cuss, is it realistic for him to be cussing or was it just the sign of the times? Do you feel he started cussing more as time when by as part of adaptation?

Just b/c movies pre 81 didn't have alot of cussing in them generally. You see my point? did pop culture make us cuss more or did we make pop culture cuss more?

What age did you start cussing and when did the F word become popular? DO you really think someone born in 48 used the F word all their life?

My point is if this show came out in 70s it wouldn't have the bad language, why? Or if it were the 80s maybe would have more over the top language? Do you see my point? As is it seems to have a realistic amoutn of language.

What age did you start cussing
i don't know, 12 or 13...
and when did the F word become popular?
the 60s maybe?
DO you really think someone born in 48 used the F word all their life?
all their adult life? sure, why not?
My point is if this show came out in 70s it wouldn't have the bad language...
you think people didn't swear in the 70s? i'll disagree.
Do you see my point? As is it seems to have a realistic amoutn of language.
alasdair

^ awesome answer.

so you were born in 1981 therefore you swear a lot. great point. welcome to bluelight.

:\

alasdair