• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Mega Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ordered 25grams of the green Malay kratom and although I have never used it before I occasionally take codeine around 300mg for a good buzz but only a couple of times a month as to stop getting too tolerant too it as I love the Euphoria taking that amount gives me. My question to all those that have experience of using kratom what would be a good starting dose for me many thanks

I would say 3-5 grams as a first dose. You will probably still get DAMN high because codine isn't as hard on the opiate tolerence as other opiates.

Weird question but the Company Captain Kratom sells a product called Captain Amserdam Premium Bali 15g Capsules.

I'm just wondering if that means that the capsules are individually 15grams or there is 15 grams total in the bag?

I am guessing 15 grams total because from what I've read 15grams seems like a pretty big dose...

If so, anyone know how many grams the capsules are with this brand?

Dude that brand SUCKS ASS. My local head shop sells it, it weak, old, and generaly shitty (in my exp.).

I would have to consume all 15 grams to get a equivalent effect to 5 grams from a online vender.
If your buying it online there are much better options.
And yep theres 15g total in bag.

^ That's the brand I got. 3-5g for a first timer with very little opiate experience did me pretty well. But it was kinda pricey at like $32 for the bag. Something 3x stronger for the price would be incredibly cost effective.

Thanks for you input will go with 3 grams in some OJ for my first go at the Kratom

Put the 3g directly in your mouth, it's a bit gross, but then add the OJ, swirl it around a bit, then swallow. Repeat until your mouth is clean. Don't mix with oj then drink it. That's even worse, you get down to the grit on the bottom and can't swallow it.

Kratom has caused me to kick Kratom. I love it, and have a room full of it. Been an opiate addict forever and now find myself going clean for no reason. I just don't take the time to prep my dose. And then I don't take it before work and don't feel like it after work.

Don't mix with oj then drink it. That's even worse, you get down to the grit on the bottom and can't swallow it.

As long as your kratom is a fine grind and you shake the mixture hard enough, none of if should settle at the bottom. You just have to drink it directly after shaking. I never could stand toss n wash, it leaves me feeling bloated and usually chokes me up.

Kratom has caused me to kick Kratom. I love it, and have a room full of it. Been an opiate addict forever and now find myself going clean for no reason. I just don't take the time to prep my dose. And then I don't take it before work and don't feel like it after work.

In a similar boat, but not Kratom - Good luck - Keep going!

Any idea what Swim can use for motivation after 7 days clean from 40mg/day hydro/oxy and 1mg/day xanax for 8 years. Swim wants his motivation and care for life back. Ct'd. Swim cannot obtain kratom, because of legality issues in Tn.

Any idea what Swim can use for motivation after 7 days clean from 40mg/day hydro/oxy and 1mg/day xanax for 8 years. Swim wants his motivation and care for life back. Ct'd. Swim cannot obtain kratom, because of legality issues in Tn.

I think the best thing you can do is to try to be content with your sobriety. Give your PAWS a month or two to wear off and your motivation should return. If you feel you really need something I would suggest trying Phenibut. If you do try it make sure you don't take it more than 3 days in a row as it is just as addictive as the substances you listed. I also find adrafinil is great for motivation/energy without having the "edge" of classical stimulants. Kava Kava and kanna are also worth looking into.

Kava is probably the best suggestion. Phenibut is a gabageric and can be just as addictive as benzos if abused Be very careful if you place any addictive drug in place of an opioid.

I think the best thing you can do is to try to be content with your sobriety

This is the most useful part of the statement. Be content. Exercise. Love live Appreciate life. We are star stuff ;) :)

That 40mg is a low dose. Just keep in mind if you find an opioid to fill in it will get more painful. Opioids pay back twice in pain what they give in pleasure. Many have found this out the hard way.

We do not use SWIM here. Just use "I". Read the BLUA for more and OD Guidelines.

As far as getting motivation back, it takes time. You have to kind of force yourself in the beginning otherwise you'll just start feeling worse and worse.. get out and exercise, find a good hobby, throw yourself into work, whatever. Just occupy your time with positive and productive things.

Being Opiate tolerant and able to take 70-100mg of hydrocodone to get my buzz, i wasn't sure if Kratom would do it for me. I was skeptic for sure. Lemme tell you, this stuff is LEGIT. Of course, i made the mistake of buying from a smoke shop before i came to my senses and did some serious research.

When i took the " head shop " garbage, i needed 20 grams ( i know, alot.....it was caca product ) to get the buzz and i must've got lucky as I DID feel euphoria and a general sense if well-being. I then decided on a reputable online vendor and purchased a variety pack. BOY was it worth it.

I received my package the day after ordering, and decided on 7 grams mixed with applesauce. I used the " Malay " strain. About 30 mins into it and i started feeling like I ingested 60 mg of Hydrocodone. I kid you NOT ! i dont get the itches like hydro, nor moody like hydro.

Its a GREAT substitute and I'll be using in moderation. I plan on mixing some different strains together for a 10 gram dose in my morning applesauce. The 7 grams dose i did was about 5:30, felt it at 6 and i'm still feeling GREAT. And I HAVE an opiate tolerance. I usually like 100 mg of hydro/norco, but i'm really enjoying Kratom. I dont experience ANY side effects that people speak of. It really is legit, but RESPECT it and dont give this wonderful plant a bad name.

FUCK headshops, FUCK smoke shops, FUCK legal high websites.......do your research and you'll be rewarded with a wonderful plant. Its also done WONDERS on my Arthritic knee due to tearing my Meniscus and A.C.L. skateboarding. Its a MIRACLE plant......DON'T CALL IT A DRUG. It's a healing plant.

I think, perhaps, the biggest risk with kratom is consuming the more coarsly ground leaf and having that gritty stuff cause you ulcers. I

Parachuting a bunch of kratom when my tolerance waned the most, after getting high for a few days I had the most incredible stomach pains, vomiting and nausea on the third or fourth go around. My was I miserable, I went to a little paid clinic dealy, didn't get shit that helped - but I was in helllll.

Hey, if you liked 7 grams that much, don't take ten. Taking more won't give you a stronger opioid high, but it will give you greatly increased side effects. Eye wobbles, a sort of delayed, lagging, shaky vision and a weird, unpleasant sedation will take over and your sought after opioid effects will be overtaken by undesirable clonidine- or extremely high dose gabapentin-like effects.

You might try 7.5, but odds are you found your sweet spot with 7g if you liked it that much.

I know that if I were to take 3g more than my normal dose I'd have a very unpleasant time. 7g is already a pretty high dose. Amanitadine, who has consumed more kratom than anyone I've seen on here said that he was taking 7g doses, as well. He just did that every other hour...

Just picked up 4oz of Red Bali a couple days ago, on my way to Southern California right now to start a new job so I had to kick dope for good, (been on a month long chip this time) Combining about 7gs of kratom with 2mgs of Klonopin seems to be working well so far.

Ok, simple question:

I was told that Green veins are the most stimulating, with white in between and Red the most sedating.

Several other sites are saying the opposite, that White is the most stimulating, and Green the one that falls in the middle.

However, I've heard that stimulating/sedating effects aren't necessarily dependent on vein.

Thoughts on which people generally find to be more stimulating, green or white?

Ok, simple question:

I was told that Green veins are the most stimulating, with white in between and Red the most sedating.

Several other sites are saying the opposite, that White is the most stimulating, and Green the one that falls in the middle.

However, I've heard that stimulating/sedating effects aren't necessarily dependent on vein.

Thoughts on which people generally find to be more stimulating, green or white?
Many find both of them stimulating. Hell I find all sorts of kratom stimulating, even strains like red bali. Lower doses tend to be more stimulating and larger ones tend to be more sedating. Having both white and green strains before, they seemed pretty similar to me, except a green strain like Maeng Da doesn't have long lasting effects to me. Just try some out yourself, it affects people differently anyways.

I find white vein strains to be the most stimulating, white vein kalimantan in particular. They tend to make me quite irritable which is why I rarely use anything other than bali.

Status
Not open for further replies.