• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids The Jump to zero Subutex or Methadone

Magoo12

Greenlighter
The situation would be currently on Subutex but from the street so limited choice as in the area subutex was replaced by Espranor, which is basically a wafer that you put on your tounge not under it. You can grind them for snorting but no amout of cutting or crushing will make a powder.

Anyway I have access to methadone and lets say the bottom line could be 10ml then down from there I could do 1 ml a week. But people say its much harder to come off. If I was to do it with bupe I would have to cut up 2mgs or even 8mgs and after youve quartered a 2 mg theres no where to go - and I dont want to jump from 0.5.

But what are your experiances of a methadone or bupe taper when 10mils or max 15mils will hold you, but going from bupe to meth is considered a backward step. If you look at it logically 10mils of juice is on level with only 5 30mg codeine tablets or 3.33 Dyhdrocodeie 30mgs

Bupe is simple…take your 8mg strip and dissolve it in 80ml water or 160ml depending on where your at, and dose by ml with baby medicine thing

There not 'strips'. I dont think we have them in the UK these 'wafers' replace the pill form as the treatment centre couldnt source them after there was a shortage blamed on Brexit. But I belive they do dissolve. Anyway so youve dissolved the 8mg in 80mgs water so 10ml=1mg. But this is brupe you cant drink or swallow the stuff. It has to be dissolved in the gum/cheek or snorted. In liquid form youd have to shoot it and Im way off that point.

I used strips and just put the water under mytounge, if it goes to the cheek put the water there or wherever You’d put the wafer, you can snort the water even if that makes you more comfortable

Ok I get your point. Did it work for you? Did you do a taper?
Yea last year I tapered down to around .25mg in the morning then made the just pretty painlessly however I relapsed shortly after…this year I did a CT off heroin then 3days of sub 3 days of tramadol then 2days of sub and now I’m on day 1of 2 of tramadol, pretty painless except for the lack of energy/motivation

If it's to be administered in the mouth, it has to be water soluble, independent of if you can crush it or not. So yeah just dissolve, but in just a little water as you want to keep the complete measured amount for some time in your mouth as it's supposed to, has poot bioavailability through the gut.

NMDA antagonists are good aids for that 'last step', post acute withdrawal stage etc. ... DXM is openly available, in studies K did measurably reduce tolerance too but it's too short lived and imho too toxic to sustain use. If you have a nice doc, maybe he'd script memantine or amantadine. No clue about bromantane which is sold as nootropic (through seems to be difficult to synth, fake stuff had been spot) but it should be good too specially given the dopaminergic properties.

I actually have some MHRB on the way thinking DMT In lighter doses might help with the PAWS, I remember it always making me feel good almost like a whip it, obviously not in breakthrough doses unless for fun

I actually have some MHRB on the way thinking DMT In lighter doses might help with the PAWS, I remember it always making me feel good almost like a whip it, obviously not in breakthrough doses unless for fun
This is indeed what I'm intending to try (just my scattered brain didn't yet made me do the extraction), psychedelics to hopefully repair/reverse PAWS instead of just masking it. In other times DXM had a beautiful, nearly week-long afterglow but I abused it and it eventually turned against me. Thought of DMT cause it's the bodys own and also there's plenty of mimosa hostilis growing around here but that it might be too short acting - thanks for the hint that it might work!