L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

the Jose’s commandments to conquer a woman's heart - a practical guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP you're just coming across like you are super manipulative and view women as playthings/objects to be fooled into bed, so you can expect people to be a little scathing

OP you're just coming across like you are super manipulative and view women as playthings/objects to be fooled into bed, so you can expect people to be a little scathing

it is exactly the contrary this is a guide for love and not for sex as it will be clear in the next chapters

a guide for those who live in the solitude and do not know what to do, that's why it can sounds a bit harsh, but, in essence, it is not

Namely, Jose believes in true love, Jose does not cheat on your girlfriend (never), Jose treats her woman like the most delicate flower in the universe. Jose is a ultra modern guy, a feminist, who wants women to be adored as they deserve to be. However, reality can be scared, and I am speaking openly here

nutty and i don't often agree but i agree with him (and lucy20) here - this just reads like lame, generic 'pick-up artist' material that plays games and does exactly the opposite of what it claims...

alasdair

It's almost ironic how you lead with abandoning toxic masculinity, and then proceed to write advice that is sooooo toxic.

Also, not referring to yourself in the third person should also be included in your guide.

33bd001b19c9e9d50262a542fe5c77600c8b511fd09c0055833489949ef63bb5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.