View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Importance of Allergy Tests

TheBlackPirate

Bluelighter
This experience involves non-psychedelic chemicals. This is the sub-forum I comment in most often and this is something I should share.

Recently I attempted obtaining Alprazolam powder. Obtaining Flubromazolam was another cheaper option from other sources. I chose Alprazolam preferring working with something less potent and resultantly less dangerous. When preforming a ~250ug allergy test with the "Alpazolam" I lost consciousness and was intoxicated multiple days. Intelligently people often comment recommending an allergy test and I began with an allergy test. I quickly realized I probably received Flubromazolam misrepresented as Alprazolam. If I started with normal Alprazolam doses this experience could have resulted in hospitalization or worse considering the condition I was in.

The lesson I learned: With black/gray market psychedelics and other drugs, begin with an allergy test of ~100ug or less on your first use.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/781236-Idiosyncratic-Reactions-With-Benzodiazepines

Last edited: