Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film The Human Centipede

Rate this film:

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I actually thought this was good, so far I've seen a few movies trying to find a good psychological thriller/horror and nothing. I've seen transiberian, which sucked all around. Splice which had a few ehtical/psychological issues that came out, but overall I thought a very disappointing movie. Then I just saw beyond the door of darkness, which was actually pretty good I thought, and I saw SNUB which sucked the big ones, very wasted potential of they psychological/ethical consqeunces (I'll explain more in the what last movie you watched)

Hard to find anything really good lately, and human centipede was the best, no need for gore, and the undertone was good.

This movie should also be the human millipede, it says it's 100% scientifically accurate, but centipedes only have 1 set of legs per segment, so they would all have to be laying on their stomach with their legs completely cut off and wriggle around on the floor, crawling almost. A millipede however has 2 sets of legs per segment, this would be more accurate.

If the new one has 12 people, thats going to be 48 legs in all, and I can't see how they're going to make a new one. They should've continued with the first and same characters, or changed some of the scenes in the first and made it more about thinking about the psychological effect.

Last edited:
as a horror buff, I plan on seeing this movie. it has gotten a lot of press for a semi indie film

as a horror buff, I plan on seeing this movie. it has gotten a lot of press for a semi indie film

I would recommend. It's not a really "horror" type movie, but psycholical thirller. There's really no gore at all, some gross things/concepts, but nothing too graphic, which I think was a great idea, and allows you to get into the subtleties of the movie.

Horror in the sense of dumb girls going to a random house in middle of no where with creepy guys, and getting chased around, but it's not really a scary movie, like loud noises and creepy guys popping out of no where, and definity not a gory bloodly saw type movie

I thought that Dieter Laser did and exceptional job as the villain here, a masochistic German scientist. I almost sighed in relief when the two female leads finally shut up, after the surgery. even girls who are that annoying don't deserve a fate like that. this movie is so fucked, that halfway through all you can do is laugh.

one does wonder if Tom Six made this movie entirely for shock value, but I feel like he does a decent job progressing the story line after the human centipede is made. after the surgery scene, you kind of wonder - what else? but in the movie I feel like this is where the most shocking events transpire

edit: haven't spent as much time in this forum, didn't think about the spoilers issue. so be warned, you learn a little about the ending
NSFW:
yeah there was plenty shock value... but if that was the purpose, a lot more could have been shown

but i didn't really see any deep plot/issues play out. besides the psychological aspect to "taming the centipede", "are you god?" that was a great ending

though i really woulda liked to see the middle girl live, and see what went down in the hospital

i want to see the look on the nurses/dr's faces

Last edited:
Ok, so I finally got to watch this - two stars :\

It had a clean aspect of being a European film (if that makes sense), and some props for at least giving us a new concept in horror. It didn't seem grotesque, gave decent science behind what it was doing, and still fashioned a storyline with something that progresses beyond "(relatively) simple surgery, then what?" - but to be honest, it just felt weak. The philisophical questioning qwe put in NSFW tags just seemed like a bit of a last ditch effort to put some meaning into the film.

serious spoilers - only read if you choose to
NSFW:
There were a few 'you dumbass!' moments, like when the head japanese guy drops the lamp (great long reach weapon) and grabs a piece of glass....like when the cop runs in on his buddy just to stand there and get shot...like when the middle chick is left there with a dead guy in front of her and doesn't start cutting his ass loose immediately.

I will admit, despite all the yelling, I did like the Japanese guy - never give up attitude....then another wtf moment when he reaches a winning chance and flips out about God 8) I just wish I knew if the Herr Dr. knew Japanese, because otherwise if I was the doc I woulda cut that jap's vocal chords a long time ago...seriously, wtf was the point in letting him rant if you didn't understand him? At a minimum, cut the bitch just as security.

Meh, the whole digestive system thing wasn't much of a gross out, they didn't use it much for that. And the blood for attacks, surgery, general gore....wasn't bad, honestly. Not even up to regular horror film standards, IMO.

Bottom line, decent flick I can't recommend. Sorry.

The human centipede

I just watched this and i feel like puking.. litterally, it's the most vile, twisted, disturbing FUCKED UP film i've ever seen.... Not for the faint hearted

i wanted to stop watching but some sick fascination kept me glued to the screen.... i just poped 50mg of valium and some neuroleptics to try to keep my thoughts away from this concept... FUCK i shouldn't have watched that.... and i doubt i'll sleep tonight

anyone else seen this sick piece of "work"?

yea let down... I had this movie hyped up to be so gross and disturbing. finally watched it and thought it sucked.

It is funny when they're all out back and he wants them to fetch. otherwise crappy

I watched this movie last friday and I was neither truly disgusted nor impressed.

I mean ya, it was a disgusting concept and there were a few really disturbing scenes, but all in all it wasnt all that horrible, just the idea behind everything was.

I think if it were done

I thought this was one of the SADDEST films I've ever seen. I couldn't make it past an hour.

I'm a huge horror fan and I think that even I will be skipping this one. There are some images and ideas I just don't want to put into my brain.

they did studies with rat cages, one cage upon another; the rats ate the droppings of the rats above. they did survive, though the lowest rats did get sickly

That is fucking disgusting and cruel. :(

im watching the sequel for the first time right now, i saw the first one three times. i thought it was great, but lemme tell you how fast id be pullin my mouth off that asian dudes ass no matter how bad it hurt. i mean, really. its just skin. id be ripping and tearing and crying but i wouldnt eat shit out of a dudes ass. now, if i was sewn to the chicks ass.... jk

This film is great. A lot of people seem to be missing the fact that it's a comedy. The use of language and subtitles really amused me. Personally, I loved every minute of it. A fantastic concept, well executed. The German doctor guy is a classic. The only criticism I will accept about this film is how over-the-top disgusting it is; ignoring that, it is a really good horror film. Funny that people don't have a problem with decapitations or mutilations. Blood and gore is all good. We've grown desensitized to normal violence. Just as people grow jaded to normal sex. And seek out fetishes. The Human Centipede is not just shock value. It is playing with the genre, and our expectations. It is horror, comedy, and insanity.

3.5 stars

The sequel is horrible. Just horrible. Falls into all of the pitfalls typical horror sequels do. Like Aliens and Jaws 2, Human Centipede 2 takes the formula of the first film and repeats it without the restraint. (Yes, I said restraint. It wasn't a typo.)

i switched it off ten mins in the first time, deciding i wasn't drunk enough to tolerate them two girls' "acting". eventually got to it, 1/10. too many "you dumbass" moment for me to care about anyone's survival.

didn't bother with the sequel.

This movie, in all honesty, is the worst fucken movie ever made. I mean seriously? Yer gonna make a fucken movie bout some tourists gettin sewn together ass to mouth?

Ima b on my deathbed one day n wonderin how to make up that hour n half i lost of dear life watchin this shit :(