• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Hot Box Vaporizer

although something i want to say about coughing..

When i first got it i right away noticed a cough i got after using it for a few days, it's not like a smokers cough where it comes from your lungs, its more like the back of your throat.

The hot air going against the back of your throat works similar to a blow dryer does for hair and drys your throat out, which irritates it and causes you to cough. Anyways, just keep a bottle of water handy and take sips of it between hits. Another plus side of this is i know im getting my eight full glasses of water daily for sure. =d

something id add would be; the fact that thc is an expectorant, adds to the cough from the vape.

Vaporbrothers > hotbox

if you don't think you are getting all the hits necessary turn down the temperature... I can usually make a good size bowl last like 10-20 hits depending on quality

I want a vap. Gotta save up some money lol been spending it on all my habits...

yeah...the vape has some good points...but the high is a bit different...also..it's easy to get too high with a vape so it takes alot of practice. I like to be in more control of my dose so I use more traditional ways like smoking or burning the weed. Call me old fashioned I guess! Ugh...I'm a caveman. Plus..I like stinking up the neighborhood.