• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The Holy Trinity

As I'm severely limited in what I can acquire, this is the only 'holy trinity' I would have access to. Namely Tapentadol, Carisaprodol and Diazepam or possibly Clonazepam.

I guess the best advice would be to start as low as possible? I have used Tapentadol/Carisoprodol together, but haven't added a Benzo yet
Yes I would stick to lower doses.

I feel like Im feeling more from a quarter of Soma today with my sub, Xanax, promethazine, and chlorpheniramine then yesterday when I took almost a hole one. Do you think they can be better in lower doses for some people, and or with the combo?
Yes 250 mg is my sweet spot if I take two it’s not enjoyable,my somas are 250,and it works way better with oxy than tramadol

tried 400mg Tapentadol + 500mg Carisoprodol + 10mg Diazepam last night but didn't feel anything noticable
I found it took me till the third day in a row taking them to really notice the Soma high completely atleast. You gotta like really be looking for, and paying attention to it I feel like. When you do it is very intense, but doesn't last too long. It keeps coming back stronger each time I feel like though.

I found it took me till the third day in a row taking them to really notice the Soma high completely atleast. You gotta like really be looking for, and paying attention to it I feel like. When you do it is very intense, but doesn't last too long. It keeps coming back stronger each time I feel like though.

Does Carisprodol on its own do anything for you?

I've never done it on its own. I've only done it with chlorpheniramine, promethazine, Subutex, Xanax, and weed in my system. I also had gabapentin thrown into that same combo the first time I ever even tried Soma. It was a great high the Gabapentin, Soma, Chlorpheniramine, Promethazine, Subutex, Nicotine, and good Marijuana combo!

As I'm severely limited in what I can acquire, this is the only 'holy trinity' I would have access to. Namely Tapentadol, Carisaprodol and Diazepam or possibly Clonazepam.

I guess the best advice would be to start as low as possible? I have used Tapentadol/Carisoprodol together, but haven't added a Benzo yet
Ya. I think you're right. It's like a Benzo, (Alprazolam [Xanax]), an opioid (morphine [codeine]) and carisoprdol (Some)

Its hit & miss for getting a buzz off I find & ya need get the dose just right - too little = nothing noticeable, too much = fall asleep. Last batch I had I used exclusively at bedtime along with zopiclone, great nights sleep. Used to luv em along with oxy & xanax during the daytime. Prob my fave drug combo

Its hit & miss for getting a buzz off I find & ya need get the dose just right - too little = nothing noticeable, too much = fall asleep. Last batch I had I used exclusively at bedtime along with zopiclone, great nights sleep. Used to luv em along with oxy & xanax during the daytime. Prob my fave drug combo
Oxy, Xanax, and Soma is technically the Holy Trinity. I'm sure it felt amazing I'm jealous! Lol

Btw guys I'm dropping a new video on my new YouTube channel talking about the time I fell into the Atlantic ocean Drunk, and high asf here soon!

Can't lie.... it felt great lol
Lol. I've done high doses of Oxycodone with Promethazine, and Xanax which isn't too far off. Soma and Promethazine both have some NMDA antagonist effects that go good together as well. The first time I did Soma was with Gabapentin, Chlorpheniramine, Promethazine, Subutex, Xanax, Nicotine, and Marijuana.
I've never done Soma without that combo, and only a few times. Well Gabapentin was in it the first time I tried Soma, but not the other times that I'm aware of. I definitely don't recommend the cocktail, because it's dangerous, but it was one of the most euphoric highs I've ever had. Finding the Soma's was like finding a unicorn with a gold grill that speaks French. It was this year not long ago at all that I got them, but have been trying to find them for atleast a decade, and only got my hands on about 4 of the 350mg ones. I'm pretty sure that it was four of them, but I know I'd didn't get less than 4 altogether. I got them 2 different times. The first time I got one I traded for a $10 burger king gift card. Lol The 2nd time I got 3 yea I remember forsure now. I tried to make them last, but didn't make them last very long at all just 2 or three days at most for the time I got three. The time I got one I made last 2 days I think. I got a 1mg Klonopin today btw to go with my usual regimen. I can usually never find benzos at all besides the 1mg of Xanax I take a day. It is definitely synergizing withe the Xanax well the Klonopin is. I feel my Promethazine goes well with it too, and especially the Buprenorphine. I feel like I'm on IV Dilaudid.

Last edited:
Barbs are fucking deadly. There's a fine line between I feel great! and I'm dead.

I know too well. I've awakened in ICU on ventilators twice and lost days....
Yea that's what I heard. I'd still like to try them once, but finding them would be like finding an unicorn wearing Louis Vuitton.

Lol. I've done high doses of Oxycodone with Promethazine, and Xanax which isn't too far off. Soma and Promethazine both have some NMDA antagonist effects that go good together as well. The first time I did Soma was with Gabapentin, Chlorpheniramine, Promethazine, Subutex, Xanax, Nicotine, and Marijuana.
I've never done Soma without that combo, and only a few times. Well Gabapentin was in it the first time I tried Soma, but not the other times that I'm aware of. I definitely don't recommend the cocktail, because it's dangerous, but it was one of the most euphoric highs I've ever had. Finding the Soma's was like finding a unicorn with a gold grill that speaks French. It was this year not long ago at all that I got them, but have been trying to find them for atleast a decade, and only got my hands on about 4 of the 350mg ones. I'm pretty sure that it was four of them, but I know I'd didn't get less than 4 altogether. I got them 2 different times. The first time I got one I traded for a $10 burger king gift card. Lol The 2nd time I got 3 yea I remember forsure now. I tried to make them last, but didn't make them last very long at all just 2 or three days at most for the time I got three. The time I got one I made last 2 days I think. I got a 1mg Klonopin today btw to go with my usual regimen. I can usually never find benzos at all besides the 1mg of Xanax I take a day. It is definitely synergizing withe the Xanax well the Klonopin is. I feel my Promethazine goes well with it too, and especially the Buprenorphine. I feel like I'm on IV Dilaudid.
Ain't had any soma in a while now myself altho I do have access to getting some if I want. Trying to cut bk on my chemical intake tbh tho it's not bad atm anyway but would like to be completely clean altho as I'm sure ya know that's easier said than done, get this rattle frm the mini binge of H over me & hopefully not go bk to it. Progressing well with the benzo reduction.... felt like taking some extra today but I've held off so far so maybe tomorrow, just taking each day as it comes 👍🏻