Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

"The Holy Quadruplty"

Chlorpheniramine
Promethazine
Subutex
Xanax

If you never tried this drug cocktail you're missing out big time. There is something different about this combo than other similar drug combos like only promethazine with Subutex and Xanax together even. Hydroxyzine with opanas wouldn't even compare to it. It kinda feels like Ketamine mixed with opanas, xanax, scopolamine, and LSD. Very intensely euphoric especially with weed. You can literally sit there all day long for months straight just staring at the wall, out the window, or anything at all really, and be completely satisfied, content, not bored at all, extreme senses of well being. Very hallucinagenic too with comfortable delerium. It can make things feel really and look really bright and trippy. You have a very intense downer effect not wanting to move, but enough stimulation from the chlorpheniramine and subutex for it to feel extra good when you do move around or get up and do things. I've tried literally almost every drug in so many different combinations, and "The Holy Quadruplty" is definitely the best one IMO atleast. It's even better than heroin with meth or like Percocets with Xanax. Hallucinagenic effects comparable to LSD even with the xanax in the mix which is another distinct effect of this combination. If anyone on here has tried it please lmk what you think!
You know a real Ideal Quad combo for Me would be: morphine iv 60mg
300mg lyrica
50mg diazepam
3.5 grams of good quality crack cocaine.
Shit.... I was fine with
My tranquil combo and u guys made me crave some ysy hahaha, that'd be my ideal combo 4life altho I'd add 4mg clonaz when I'm coming down and 40mg iv shot of morphine after all the cocsine is gone.....FUUUUUCK MANNNNN CRACK COCAINE IS SO BLOODY GOOD BUT RAVAGES YOUR HEALTH. SO, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS IM STSYING WITH MY OTHER COMBO THWT IS THE SHITT CHEERS BROS HF IM HIGH AS BALLS ATM LOLOLOL 😁😁😁😁💯😝😊💛💯💯🤍❤✌✌✌✌

Definitely yours bby ;)
Seriously, dude, you had me at the IV morphine and diazepam. The Lyrica would be the icing on the cake. And, like I said, sometimes I just wanna get high as fuck and party and the crack would come in perfect there :D
Oh boiii, and you haven't tasted Nico's recipe. Ud get horny as fuck lol. My crack Is bomb, I cook amazing rocks with lil bicarb. Ud literally drool just watching me heat up thst spoon. XD sad thing I don't do crack or iv anything nomore.

What do you guys think about adding some gabapentin to the mix would be like, and would it be (atleast somewhat) safe in lower dose?

My friend is on chlorpheniramine, promethazine, Subutex, and Xanax. Would adding a little bit of gabapentin be ok?

Taking both Chlorpheniramine (AKA Chlorphenamine outside the U.S.) and Promethazine seems redundant when they are both first-generation anti-histamines. Unless taking them together has some sort of bonus or effect I'm unaware of? Otherwise, just taking a larger dose or either/or would have the same effect and cut it down from having to take four different meds to just three.

My Holy Quadrupity would be:

Sertraline (Zoloft) - while I am aware this (and all SSRI and SNRI anti-depressants) has zero recreational properties or abuse potential*, it has been miraculous for me and literally both saved my life and changed it completely for the better, I have been on it for 12 years now and it still works just as well as ever. When I went on it my doctor said I would need to be on it for the rest of my life and I'm glad because I would fight anyone to the death who tried to take me off it.

Alprazolam (Xanax) Totally agree with you on this one, @The Holy Quadruplty , by FAR my favourite benzo. Starts working fast enough to help panic attacks, has the ideal duration for me, where it lasts a decent time but doesn't effect me for like 24-36 hours either. Most euphoric benzo for me, and I can always feel I've taken it (I hate benzo's that cause delusions of sobriety; you end up very obviously fucked up to other people but feel normal yourself, total waste) and it enhances everything.

Oxycodone (or Morphine or Hydromorphone or Oxymorphone) - I love strong opioids and find these the most euphoric. 'Nuff said.

Amphetamine Sulphate -(actual amphetamine sulphate that's like 75-83% purity, not shitty street speed that's on average 5-15% pure) - because sometimes I don't wanna eat and also sometimes I wanna party and be energized rather than sedated.

*it builds up in your system very slowly (so slowly it can take as long as 6-8 weeks for people to feel the full benefit, so taking a large dose will do nothing except give you awful side-effects like severely increase anxiety, sweating, trembling and nausea).
Yea taking the combo with chlorpheniramine and promethazine is far more superior than just the Chlorpheniramine, or promethazine alone!

Oh boiii, and you haven't tasted Nico's recipe. Ud get horny as fuck lol. My crack Is bomb, I cook amazing rocks with lil bicarb. Ud literally drool just watching me heat up thst spoon. XD sad thing I don't do crack or iv anything nomore.
Ive only tried crack a couple times way back in the day. It was amazing, and last time I did it I swear I had the hottest female with the nicest ass in California sitting on my lap as I smoked it. I wouldn't let her get up cuz it felt and looked so amazing her ass on my lap, and feeling it up, oh my I'm horny just thinking about it. I don't think you comprehend how hott she was, and how nice of an ass she had, literally the perfect ass, big ass, but she was skinny! I'm surprised I didn't bust a nut from her sitting in my lap with her tight ass jeans on, I honestly probably had some pre nut come out. Lmfao honestly tho, y'all don't understand how fine and good looking this chick was, I can't get over it.

Ive only tried crack a couple times way back in the day. It was amazing, and last time I did it I swear I had the hottest female with the nicest ass in California sitting on my lap as I smoked it. I wouldn't let her get up cuz it felt and looked so amazing her ass on my lap, and feeling it up, oh my I'm horny just thinking about it. I don't think you comprehend how hott she was, and how nice of an ass she had, literally the perfect ass, big ass, but she was skinny! I'm surprised I didn't bust a nut from her sitting in my lap with her tight ass jeans on, I honestly probably had some pre nut come out. Lmfao honestly tho, y'all don't understand how fine and good looking this chick was, I can't get over it.
OK I get it she had a nice ass man xD

What do you guys think about adding some gabapentin to the mix would be like, and would it be (atleast somewhat) safe in lower dose?
Ehhhh, I've seen ppl take massive amounts of pentin and tbh apart from the lack of coordination, it doesn't supress ur breathing so idk if it makes much diff but u might puke from too many drugs...

I am on sublocade 300 mg, occasionally take 1-2mg kpin with my 1800mg gabapentin and 50mg hydroxyzine. It works well but makes me very drowsy, as one would suspect. Very euphoric combo tho. Not sure about chlorpheniramine, seems redundant with the promethazine and it's not one of the cleanest antihistamines imo. However, I can't see it making the combo less safe. So I'm going to say yes it is safe to combine all this with gabapentin, hell, try ketamine on top of all this, there you go.

As long as you keep em opioid doses low, u shuf fineee
Btw my friend got them from a friend for free and I Wana take one. They are capsules tho so how do I know they're real, and didn't have any other drug put in them or anything like that? They say IG322 300mg on them and are like orange, and or yellowish colored. I've never took gabapentin before so I was wondering how it feels, and or would feel with that combo?

How can I tell if these IG322 300mg gabapentin capsules are real, and don't have anything else put in them since they're capsules? I got them from a friend so I doubt theyres anything wrong with them, or that they're expired. Hopefully they're not expired atleast lol. I plan on taking one or two with Subutex, promethazine, xanax, and good weed. What should I expect?

I am on sublocade 300 mg, occasionally take 1-2mg kpin with my 1800mg gabapentin and 50mg hydroxyzine. It works well but makes me very drowsy, as one would suspect. Very euphoric combo tho. Not sure about chlorpheniramine, seems redundant with the promethazine and it's not one of the cleanest antihistamines imo. However, I can't see it making the combo less safe. So I'm going to say yes it is safe to combine all this with gabapentin, hell, try ketamine on top of all this, there you go.
The combo without gabapentin (which I'm just now trying for my first time, just took 300mg of gabapentin) feels similar to Ketamine kind of to me in a way actually speaking of Ketamine lol.

There's no way to truly know what they are without testing them.

Should be a white very strong tasting powder on the inside.

Most drugs work well beyond their expiration date, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Gaba can potentiate all of those other meds. So be careful. You could probably skip the prometh & xanax, if possible, unless falling asleep is your goal.

Gaba is nothing too crazy. Expect some coordination issues possibly & a light 'drunken' feeling. Increased sedation.
Your first experience may even be stimulating. But tolerance to gaba grows fast and even extended time away from them doesn't really make the magic return.

I assume you have a tolerance to the buprenorphine?

No tolerance + all these drugs at once, could put you in OD territory.

Btw my friend got them from a friend for free and I Wana take one. They are capsules tho so how do I know they're real, and didn't have any other drug put in them or anything like that? They say IG322 300mg on them and are like orange, and or yellowish colored. I've never took gabapentin before so I was wondering how it feels, and or would feel with that combo?
Sounds right, not much reason to press gabapentin, it's prescribed like candy. Take like 5 30 minutes apart, 2 for the first dose. Like I said, euphoric but tame. Little dizzier and impaired motor skills. Gabapentin does a lot for potentiation when taken right. Body cannot absorb a lot of it at once and it takes less than an hour to be absorbed, couple hours to peak effects. I have a friend who took this combo the other day but instead of bupe he took oxy. He called me up all afraid of overdose because he was so high, he ended up being ok.

There's no way to truly know what they are without testing them.

Should be a white very strong tasting powder on the inside.

Most drugs work well beyond their expiration date, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Gaba can potentiate all of those other meds. So be careful. You could probably skip the prometh & xanax, if possible, unless falling asleep is your goal.

Gaba is nothing too crazy. Expect some coordination issues possibly & a light 'drunken' feeling. Increased sedation.
Your first experience may even be stimulating. But tolerance to gaba grows fast and even extended time away from them doesn't really make the magic return.

I assume you have a tolerance to the buprenorphine?

No tolerance + all these drugs at once, could put you in OD territory.
Yes there's white powder in them.