• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The High Dose LSD Appreciation Thread!

That's the place that all psychedelics eventually take me (provided they're psychedelic enough). Personally I think it's true. We're all the same force of consciousness ("god", the universal consciousness, whatever you call it) experiencing itself in every possible different way, and the reason any of this physical illusion exists is because we (I, us) created it so that we would not be all alone in the utter nothingness of the void. Whenever I totally escape the illusion, all I'm left with is the void. The first time it happened I was utterly terrified (2C-E and piracetam).

Experiencing the void and the fact that you're all that really exists sure makes you appreciate the life you're dreaming right now. :)

It also brings into focus the cosmic joke: most people live their physical lives yearing for the concept of "heaven" after death, when in reality heaven is physical life, the escape from endless solitary nothingness.
Puts me in mind of Alan Watts. " Well, what would you do if you were god? Or let me put it in a simpler way. Supposing that every night you could dream any dream that you wanted to dream: what would you do? Well, first of all, I’m quite sure that most of us would dream all the marvelous things we wanted to happen, we would fulfill all our wishes. And we might go on that way for months. Besides, you could make it extraordinarily rich by wishing to dream seventy-five years in one night, full of glorious happenings. But after you had done that for some months, you might begin to get a little tired of it, and you would say, ‘What about an adventure tonight in which something terribly dangerous and exciting is going to happen But I’ll know I’m dreaming, so it won’t be too bad, and I’ll wake up if it gets too serious.’ So you do that for a while: you rescue princesses in distress from dragons, and all sorts of things, and then when you’ve done that for some time you say, now let’s go out a bit further.

20:15

‘ Let’s forget it’s a dream, and have a real thrill!’ Ooh, but you’ll know you’ll wake up. And then you get— after you’ve done that for a while you get more and more nerve. Until you sort of dare yourself as to how far out you can get. And you end up dreaming the sort of life you’re living now."

I love the saturation feeling, as if completely drenched and maxed out on LSD. But I really prefer doing that by staggering / redosing, not by using a huge attack dose. I like intense peaks but it can really be too much. And royal redosing can really still achieve a lot.

I remember seeing the kitchen floor as a sea of letters, and also climbing under a blanket and traveling through unburied childhood memories, some of which false or jumbled/mixed with other memories or ideas. And at other times I saw everything as The Matrix type symbol code. Or another time I thought I could see individual atoms / particles. There was a very familiar buzzing, like Auoohmmm, I think it was the spiritual earthtone of everythingness also known in some religions.
That sound also washed over me one other time, as a sort of HUGE wave / ripple in spacetime. While I was sitting on the toilet =D

What kind of time frame do you prefer for staggering and redosing in order to maximize effects without tolerance causing it to be a waste and just causing residual stimulation?

^ I'd say any where from 1-3 hours after the initial dose

All righty Bluelighters, I need some help...

So I got my hands on some really amazing L recently. I wasn't told anything about dosage, but it's tasteless, clean, results in little to no body tension, and even at low doses, produces a great experience. I was told it is strong, but as a recent tripper, I can't be positive what "strong" means (I later found out my first tab was an RC, and the second time, there was no taste but it was not clean, I know that).

My first trip of this batch was with only one tab: very beautiful visuals that were easily strengthened by marijuana, wonderful euphoria, active body, and loss of depth perception. I had eaten shortly before; no harsh come-up or come-down, nice beautiful peak, zero jaw tension... It was night, branches would reach out and grow, etc. There was no mind-fuck to speak of, just happiness and a trembling body.

The second trip was with two tabs. OH MY GOD. The difference was just mind-blowing. So, I took both at the same time with a friend and went outside in her huge, beautiful back yard. We sat on her deck and talked for a while, and the lights in the windows from the inside of the house started turning green and breathing. Then, we stepped into the yard and listened to music. I looked to my right, and the corn stalks were moving furiously! It wasn't even that windy, but it looked like everything was moving in fast-forward. Everything was this bright red, turning to green, then back to red. Tracers were present without light, and my vision started to blur. There were moments where I was almost blinded and my eyes were wide open. The sky was clear to begin with, and when things got too intense, I laid in the grass and looked up at the stars; every star was connected with these purple, blinking threads. Each star twinkled so fast that it was almost like they were strobes! Then, clouds rolled in, lightning flared everywhere, and everything seemed to go quiet... We listened to Tycho and watched the clouds cover the sky, lightning everywhere, and this one cloud was staring at me, with such immense details that it looked like what I imagine the eye of God to look like (I don't even "believe in God", and when I lean to the spiritual I dig Buddhism, pantheism, things like that... No, I didn't suddenly believe in God). I watched it watching me, I forgot to breathe, my body trembling and my mouth smiling. As my friend danced with her hula hoop, her eyebrows, lips, and nose were outlined with white beams of light and they moved and trailed behind her as she moved (the lights resembled the faces on the recent Disclosure album cover). I had this overwhelming feeling of connectedness, and smallness, and I felt this warm blanket of light and happiness shroud me. The entire evening, I felt overwhelmed with joy and gratitude, and also overwhelmed by how blank everything felt, but in a good way. There was a slight mind-fuck, but more than that, it was like the purest form of meditation I have ever experienced: quiet, calm, reassuring, provocative, and tripped out all at once. There were times neither of us could speak or move... It was cleansing and amazing. The best moment was when we realized we hadn't eaten all day, and we ate strawberries during the peak; it literally felt like I took a bite of the universe, and everything turned RED as my teeth sank into a juicy, ripe berry. Absolute bliss. Music was transcendent, by the way!

From the amount everyone else is talking about taking, I don't think what I took would be considered a high dosage. Does this sound accurate for a moderate dosage? Or less/more than moderate? I don't even know if these questions can be answered, but I am undecided on where I should go from here (I have some left over, possibly enough for a few trips). I want the next trips to be solo... Should I try 2 one more time while solo or jump for 3? Or 4? I feel ready to face a stronger dose, but does it sound as if 2 affected me pretty strongly? I just don't know... I am a newbie and need some guidance!

From the amount everyone else is talking about taking, I don't think what I took would be considered a high dosage. Does this sound accurate for a moderate dosage? Or less/more than moderate? I don't even know if these questions can be answered, but I am undecided on where I should go from here (I have some left over, possibly enough for a few trips). I want the next trips to be solo... Should I try 2 one more time while solo or jump for 3? Or 4? I feel ready to face a stronger dose, but does it sound as if 2 affected me pretty strongly? I just don't know... I am a newbie and need some guidance!

Yeah really difficult to tell as everyone reacts differently. But it sounds like you have some quality LSD :) %). If it where me who had experienced that I'd say about 300mics or so (for the two tabs together). As to taking more, well is this the first time you have tripped on lsd? I would say that taking more and doing it alone might be a bit foolhardy for someone with not much experience. You had a great experience this time, but tripping without company can be more challenging and taking more could add to this. In the spirit of harm reduction at least get a trip sitter. Glad you had an amazing time, hope you have many more <3

Rpm, thank you for the insight and advice! I really appreciate how amazingly friendly this community is, without everyone screaming "noob" and the like. I am new to this, and I certainly need all the guidance I can get.

I've only tripped three times before (so four times total). The first was an RC on the 4th of July, which was a beautiful experience but it was NOT LSD. I did that with other people around but I was the only one tripping (it was initially a bad idea to do that since I had never tripped before, but I ended up having a guide who was in the afterglow of an intense candy flip). The second was some weak-ass shit and I got ripped off. My boyfriend was there and we went to the public library. The third and fourth times were with the real deal (both of which I described above), and the third time, I was the only one who took it and my boyfriend and I just hung out. The fourth was the most intense of course, the same experience I described in length above, and that was with just the one friend.

I think my age and my frequent use of marijuana is what initially fooled me into believing that, on the 4th of July, I wouldn't need anybody around who was in it with me. I had to call my friend and tell him "come over NOW," and he was there within minutes. He really saved me that night... He had used the same stuff the night before, and like I said, was in the beautiful afterglow of a candy flip. I remember seeing him walk up to me, sit down beside me, and with every single breath he took, his skin turned green like the Hulk but the green never affected his clothing. The green spread further out with each breath until he was completely green!! Each hair on his chin moved on its own. That's when I thought, "Okay, I was foolish to think I wouldn't need someone around. This isn't a game, this isn't just recreation... This is serious stuff." And that was my first time, and it was an RC! I believe from descriptions I have read, it was 25i but I can't be sure. I was told when purchasing that I had to hold it in my mouth for a while, and it was super bitter with a numbness to it.

I took 600 mics on Sunday and YES, why don't I do this more often. I melted, EVERYTHING melted until there where no thoughts, just peace. And then I came back, and cried with joy for living this life. I love acid. I love the world.

500ug + is where LSD gets real, that's basically what I think of as a "classic" trip. Perfect fusion of the ecstatic lucidity of phenethylamines with the raw, otherworldly power of tryptamines, there's a damn good reason LSD is so revered.

Im planing a 500ug and mdma 120mg... at the same time this week... any suggestion? With my favorite Entheogenic & Shpongle CD's

The only problem with LSD IMO/E is the lack of euphoria. At least compared to opiates. I guess the high itself is great, but the euphoria seems to be in the same level of cannabis, which is rather low. But that´s me.

I've had the most mind blowing bodily euphoria off of clean Lucy MULTIPLE times. Better than any ridiculous dose of mdma or euphoric opiate. Raw Bliss! :)

Good for you. :)
I would have preferred LSD over opiates anytime. But we are all different.

Im planing a 500ug and mdma 120mg... at the same time this week... any suggestion? With my favorite Entheogenic & Shpongle CD's

The general wisdom is that MDMA and LSD have a strong interaction, and you should halve your usual doses of LSD and MDMA. 500 ug LSD alone is a HUGE dose, so combining it with 120 mg MDMA would be... brave.

Always raise your dosages gradually. If you have previously taken something like 400 ug LSD + 100 mg MDMA, and want something a little more intense, go for it. If you're new to candyflipping, start with something MUCH lower.

The general wisdom is that MDMA and LSD have a strong interaction, and you should halve your usual doses of LSD and MDMA. 500 ug LSD alone is a HUGE dose, so combining it with 120 mg MDMA would be... brave.

Always raise your dosages gradually. If you have previously taken something like 400 ug LSD + 100 mg MDMA, and want something a little more intense, go for it. If you're new to candyflipping, start with something MUCH lower.

This post has strong wisdom too! I was gonna post something about this, but this does it.

Oh, and drop the acid first. I like taking the e about 3 hours in, though I read that the actual flipping should happen around the 4-5th hour. It takes about half an hour for the e to kick in, at least for me, so I guess factor that in too. Admittedly, I haven't candyflipped all that much, but it's really popular for a reason. I say go for it. :)

The only problem with LSD IMO/E is the lack of euphoria. At least compared to opiates. I guess the high itself is great, but the euphoria seems to be in the same level of cannabis, which is rather low. But that´s me.

I wouldn't describe it as euphoria as such, more intense emotion. This can be manifested as fear, horror, joy, elation, euphoria or simply being at peace with the world. I suppose whereas mdma or opium pushes you in one direction, acid can go in more than one, often at the same time.

Yes it is my first time Candy flipping... I have taken LSD; for 30 years now, 300 plus trips... MDMA maybe 3 times...
Thank you for the advice... I'll drop the MDMA dose to 100mg then... & take a bit less LSD.

So i should wait, 1-hr or 2... into the lsd trip ? Doughy ill freak; never had before, gone deeper then most i know... so

I have also mixed LSD with mushrooms; many, times in the 80's.. I would take about, 250/300ug LSD, wait 2 hrs and take 1/8 dried shrooms... Loved it...

Quick question, is it safe and okay to take LSD whilst also on a 10mg prescription dose of SSRI?

I think i understand... Lower dose LSD 100 to 150ug Mixed / mdma is feely good time,

Last edited: