• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Heroin thread.

shal said:
Above - You don't shoot up pot, do you? You don't smoke ecstasy, do you? and you don't plug heroin! Each drug has its own method of preferred use and heroin is injecting. Your really ganna be disappointed if you go and plug heroin up your butt. Seriously, if you really need too, snort it, but if you want to feel the real bliss, love and taste of the devils candy, shoot it! Becareful though, you can fall in love with it very quickly and it's not a love that wants to let go easily..

Hiya!

I'm from Sydney and use heroin on a daily basis. I'm 24 and somewhat an addict but I keep my life under control.

Right now I'm seeing quiet a bit of brown gear around that needs to be mixed with Vinegar or Lemon as it's alkaline but it's a very nice taste and gives you the itches and the rush. You need to cook it slightly but it comes up brown and shoots easily..

Theres also some medium and low quality white crystaline gear around. I've had both. Noticed the white gear gives you the nice chemically taste in the back of your throat and mouth but doesnt have as intense rush to it.

How many users here are in the Sydney area?

Im from the city and thats where I see most my gear from.

Im also on methadone which sucks :) liquid handcuffs, seriously.

J.

yer, i'm sorry, but i dont wanna shoot up anything really. There's only 1 person i trust to give me a needle, and that's my mother.

i'm not adverse to smoking (although i have v. mild asthma) or snorting.

Is it bad for a first timer to shoot a bag? I don't wanna split it and be dissapointed wasting a possible rush.

WA here, used to use h all the time back in the good old days (pre 2000 drought), back then even a $XX deal would get you smased and good h was no problem to get. Nothing really around in WA anymore except in really tight nit circles and it's very pricy.

Been in Sydney a few times over the years and found ok gear in redfern/central and more rarely kings cross (no lack of gear just quality).

Last I used was in Melbourne late february, good gear found with a little difficulty in Footscary area, white alkaline dope with strong taste, not bad but I don't want to get back in to h anyway so I left it at the once.

Overall glad the heorin days are out of my life although had some good times.

Hope this is what people wanted to hear, thought about posting in this thread a few times but didn't know if I still wanted to have any association with h.

Edit, oh in New Jersery in late 05 I got some really, really good dope once out of about 10 times, was in a $XX glassine baggie and totally different kind of dope to Australia, what they called "raw" looked less refined to me. Nearly killed me though, was quite potent. All the other bags I had were nothing special though.

[EDIT: No prices. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
Chronik Fatigue said:
Shooting up lemon juice is a really bad idea...

Your totally right.

I never shoot lemon juice. Reason being, whilst it does the job, being citric, it can also cause a fungus to grow on the back of your cornia (eye) which can turn you blind. I've know several people who go the kings cross injecting centre who have had this happen to them.

I also use vinegar, or at the injecting centre, they have little packs of citrics crystals, one pack will do 1 gram, so you only normally need a tiny little bit.

Again - still scoring some great brown gear and some OK white in Sydney.

Cheers!
Shal

Splatt said:
Is it bad for a first timer to shoot a bag? I don't wanna split it and be dissapointed wasting a possible rush.

Dude.

Very hard to say.

Depends on quality.

Your much better to do half/half and not drop then to do a full bag and drop...

You just dont know when it comes to purity of gear, especially if your not a regular buyer/user.

shals!

How many aussie users smoke/snort their gear? Im getting a cap of street H and im not too keen to IV for the first few times but I dont want to waste it. Is it likely that if I snort/smoke 1 cap that I will get high and it wont be wasted, or do I have to IV? I know the potency of heroin varies, but im talking the average sydney cap.

BTW, ive done H before, just not street gear.

^Unfortunately sydney street gear just isn't near what it used to be...same as melb really your lucky if you get real h at all let alone to catch a buzz shooting it, so snorting/smoking god knows.

i have a friend who used to be a hardcore junkie. now she just goes on mini-H benders every 6-8 weeks. she shot me up for the first time a couple of weeks back, which made me REALLY ill (being that it was my first time and was done IV)... i found the buzz quite pleasant, but not really something i've craved since. i bought $xx worth at the time, so what was left over i smoked when i got my tongue pierced, which helped to block out the pain (though coke was infinitely more effective when applied to the lancing). i guess it's a personality-based thing, really.. i'm more into uppers than downers. the way heroin made my heart palpitate was just altogether strange, although i'd probably do it again some time, but only with the same company.

according to my friend, the quality of the gear was decent (about 65 per cent), and i pretty much trust her judgment on that one.

[EDIT: Removed price & location info. Lil angel15]

it was just the sensation that didn't do a lot for me. i actually slept really well on it.. best night's sleep i'd had in ages that night. not like the awful broken sleep you get on amphetamines. i mean yeah.. that light-headed numbness was pleasant for a while. though not being able to get up off the couch for the first few minutes wasn't all that cool. so if i had to state a preference, i'm far more enamoured by the way touch is magnified (rather than desensitised).. on, say, MDxx for example. opioids have their place, they're just not at my #1 :)

To each his own i guess, after psychedelics its definately downers, more specificly opiates here.
SWIM has been using for about 2 years n has noticed a bit more around lately but its hard to say if its just coincedince seem as im relatiively just startin out.
More white than brown at the moment, some stuff that crumbles and mixes easy, some tan stuff that u gotta crush with 2 spoons, thats a bit better gear.

Sydney heroin update...

This thread doesnt get enough attention so Id thought I'd make an update. It could be a good thing actually that it doesnt get attention, meaning maybe there isnt as many unfortenate people out there with raging habits like mine.

Right now I've been using both white rock & brown heroin. I'm from central Sydney and have a daily habit. Below is what I'm seeing around the traps. I score from 2 different places mostly and below is what I've been getting.

I'd be interested to hear what others are seeing, quality, etc in Aus.

White rock - This gear comes in rock form. It's quiet soft and breaks up easily. Its very powdery once broken up. It mixes up quiet easily without heat and once mixed up has a very slight golden tinge to it. It's easy to draw up.

It appears to be very morphine based. As soon as you hit it, you get a very chemically taste in the back of your throat and get that itchy-stingy morp sensation. The rush comes over you, it's not hugely intense but the gear has legs and lasts quiet awhile.

I'd rate it 3 out of 5. (This gear is out Liverpool way)

Brown Powder This gear comes as an off white/beigey-brown color. Its always in Powder form and when mixed up requires heat to take it from a dirty color looking water to a darker brown clean look. Needs to be mixed with metal spoon and heat. Some say to add vinegar as its alkaline based but I've never seen any advantage of this with this gear. I have tried.

I enjoy this gear for the intense rush. Initially it gives you a very nice buzz as soon as injected, it sweeps through your body quiet quickly and gives you that "Aaaaaaah" feeling, making your legs kind of melt as it does.

In my opinion, this gear is very nice inititally but doesnt hold you to long. It gives you a little of the itchy-stingy morph feeling but not anywhere near as much as the white. It doesnt give you much of a taste in the back of the throat either unless you have quiet a large hit.

Rating: 3 / 5 too.

=D

I'm a daily user and I'd like to mention one thing. At times, we can all be anxious to score and get our gear into our veins. I myself have been as neglectful as anyone else about being a good, clean user.

What I recommend is the following. Before injecting, wash your hands with soap. Always use clean needle, spoon and swab. If you can, try and use sterile or boiled water to mix with. Swab your injecting site with an Alcohol swab before injecting.

I stress this because approx. 3 months ago I ended up in Sydney RPA Hospital for 3 days from a dirty-shot. I ended up with a mild case of septacemia, which is poisoning of the blood. It had an adverse effect on my kidney function and it was a real horrible experience. I was dead-sick within 15 minutes of my hit. What happened was very intense and very! painful.

I cant say what caused it exactly but my doctors said it could have been a bug in the tap water, on the injecting site, on the spoon, or anywhere, but by doing these few little things about, you can try and avoid a dirty shot which is really quiet a scary thing.

There is a misbelief that if you have a dirty hit you should go and whack up another lot of dope to resolve it. Trust me, that often doesnt work. I've tried it previously from dirty hits.

My personal recommendation is that if you do have a dirty shot, you will normally notice within about 15 mins, you may become shaky and hot/cold, extreme head-ache, nausea and vomiting, muscle cramping, etc, is to if you can seek some medical assistance or at least get a check up to ensure its not having an adverse effects on your major organs, liver, kidneys, etc etc etc.

Better to be safe then sorry!

Thanks for letting me update. Hope to hear more soon.

Cheers!

Josh.=D

[EDIT: Removed Price. Lil Angel15]

Thanks for your detailed post Josh. :)

Lets hope that you don't have to experience another dirty shot like your last.

Thanks for the update, I still check this thread once every few months but I have had very little to nothing to do with the smack scene in recent years since over here in Perth it almost all went to homebake and pills like Oxycontin etc (which I don't consider smack but most people seem happy to substitute). There is still the odd Asian community around with dope but quality is only average 90% of the time and they are getting busted more and more these days. Plus out in the West the prices are so high now you can forget it. Obviously it's against the rules to post them so I wont bother, but they are substantially higher than NSW prices.

Had a shot a couple of months ago. first in a year or two.

it was rubbish. off-coloured brown/white gear. had the barest of a taste, and just a short high.

took 2 hours of driving around inner city (was giving the dude a lift) too boot.

Last edited:
heroin-feeeen!

Good to see a little life being breathed back into this thread.

Sometimes I feel very lonely here, like I'm the only dope-feen around. It's nice to see some others participating in my world. :) Do we have many regular users from Sydney on here?

I use heroin mostly in Sydney and occasionally in Melbourne when I'm there on business for work.

I have to admit, in Sydney, I find heroin to be more "under ground" then Melbourne. You really need to know where to look and who to talk to in Sydney to score.

In Melbourne, there are certain areas (which I cannot mention) that one can visit and be on in a matter in minutes.

The heroin quality these days I find to be on the decline. Either the heroin isnt strong or it has no legs and doesnt keep you fixed for long.

I'm seeing more and more of the older users I know turning to morphine/Oxycontin tablets and cooking them up to shoot as they are much cheaper, approx 30% the price of the gear, they hold you, and you do get "some what" of a taste from them but certainly nothing like heroin itself.

Pills arnt the best things to shoot by any means, and not recommended, however I did see a friend mix up a 100mg morphine tablet and use one of those Pill Wheel Filters and WOW! It really cleaned it up from being this merky, dirty shot to near crystal clear watery looking shot. I highly recommend the filters if you going to be shooting up pills on a regular basis. It will save your veins and health in the long run!

I've also tried some "home bake" from Sydney which was quiet strong! - They make the home bake heroin out of Oxycontin most times and cook it up. The process take approx. 30 mins for a small batch to be made.

Im also on 60mgs of Methadone and I really need to make a committment to stick to the done and try and honestly give up the gear. It's just costing so much money and I really, at my sweet young age of 24, want to be doing more with my hard earned cash the putting it up my arm which in the end does nothing for me...

=D Josh...

I use Oxy every now and then, but I have very limited access to heroin. Coincidently I may be getting some heroin this weekend, I have no clue how good it will be though. Im hoping a standard western sydney cap will be good enough.