• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The Healthy Living Photo thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW HAIRCUT! Wooooo! First time I've cut my hair in a year.

Picture0468.jpg

I lost a ton of weight from having the flu all this past week. :( Bleh.

SO beautiful! <3 What a treat to be able to see your smiling face right now. :)

yeah,,,
ima bit disoriented because of that, and other health shtuff atm.

so im not going to try and remember, but that poor guy had a messed up story, doctors had a hard time being convinced about such issue, and had a real hard time in general with such a d/o, back in tha day...

i was just reading how AS and other seronegative, reactive autoimmune arthritic treatment is just beginning to be understood, and it is a great challenge for neurologists, and neurosurgeons of the future..!
forget a hundred years ago.
iyiyikes

i've been a bit slacking with the cardio
20101209002.jpg

hard to see, but my triceps were the biggest they've been. at one stage i did a 30 set of dips.
20101209001.jpg

but strangely, they've practically all but deflated now :(

It is my understanding that during breaks from weightlifting triceps lose their size and mass more quickly than other muscles because they don't get much use in everyday life. We are always walking, carrying things, sitting up, etc, but we rarely push things away from our body in everyday living.

thanks dude, but actually i take that comment back. sure, the size after the pump goes away, but i have noticed a substantial lingering size difference. free weights ftw! =D

my triceps are as big as they normally are (bigger actually) after about 4 days off. First time taking 4days off in 6 months. driving across country.

growing happens during rest times.

Been hitting the gym hard this week, lost about a centimetre of body fat all over. My abs are looking good but I have a weird heat rash on my belly so I'l abstain from taking pics until it's cleared up :)

Been hitting the gym hard this week, lost about a centimetre of body fat all over. My abs are looking good but I have a weird heat rash on my belly so I'l abstain from taking pics until it's cleared up :)

<<requests pics of rash

This last saturday I was in a 10 mile obstacle course race called the 'tough mudder.' It was crazy!

152fds9.jpg

freezing water for a little swim
v5zlmp.jpg

nd3ekk.jpg

vwpmap.jpg

358aoer.jpg

22avcz.jpg

This was hilarious. Each of those wires hangin down had 10K volts of electricity. This was the last obstacle of the race. Hahaha it was dropping these big guys on the ground, yelling and twitching.

1y8ihd.jpg

/picwhore time.

Thread needed to be bumped anyway where are all the HL PEOPLE? :D

HELL YEAH!!! I was waiting for these pics to show up here! Good work, man.

I have posted this elsewhere but it so fuckin rad I will do it again.
015ur.jpg

Oh my god KStoner those pics are so freaking awesome!!!! I wanna do it with you next year! =D
Man you are so fucking fit at the moment <3

^YOU are invited!!! There is one this October we're going to do! Shall I sign up one crazy Aussie Mudder??

Thanks for the kind words too. I did train my ass off for this thing. :D Was worried I woudn't be able to hang with my hardcore friend that ran the race with me!

<3

edit: to N3

PI Plan it I wanna be standing next to you there in the picture! ;)

^The CuTT will not be left out. There will be one with

you/i
you/cutt
cutt/I

Everybody wins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.