View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The guy who time travelled with Ketamin

Robinvanpersie

Bluelighter
It was a while ago I was here but I remember a thread about a guy who apparently was stuck in time after taking ketamin.

Does anyone know what happened to him and how he is now? Is there a summary about this in any thread?

I remember this and it makes me giggle that there are people still wondering about him

He can never find the time to post these days.

Ftr the thread was moved to best of bluelight.

If the guy got looped in time, time is not happening forward to him, so that thread is impossible to exist

{/end of thread}

I think I saw him last time I did ketamine... I found him at the bottom of the universe, being addressed by the Dead Crow God. He was dead, but so was everyone else, including me.

Lol yes I remember. One of the funniest threads I have come across. His delusion was so intense he defended it with everything he could. Quantum mechanics and all that type of stuff

Once on 2ce (and ketamine after the peak) awareness returned of the body from the hole, my head was attached to my tripping partner. Skin fused to each other, the alarm we experienced was unspeakable. We both seemed to hole back a little then came back very wobbly and shaken but separate. Whatever happened we both were able to confirm the experience. It was as real as any other experience I've had in a 24hr day.

Same time I burned the living skin off my hand when I grabbed the propane heater while camping in the mountains. Thank G-D for the 2ce as I felt no pain! That's when we did the k.

I've traveled on K but to say so implies a level of delusion, or astral travel (you can never really be sure) most people will not entertain.