• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Great White Brotherhood Teachings

Yes, I like the Gnostic Christians. That's why I like to point them out. There are so few of them.

(I accidently deleted my last post in an attempt to edit in an apology for being abrasive.)

It just saddens me to see mystical teaching added to a religion that so brutally handled the same in the past.

I tend to see it as the true Christianity. What it turned into was first created centuries later. But now that's what most connect with the teachings of Christ.

The Higher and Lower Nature

How has man let himself sink so low as to not see the difference between the contents, the quintessence, the soul which is alive, intense, subtle, and that which is lifeless and purely material? To set everything aside for something that is dead!

Nothing is more dangerous, for by dint of concentrating on matter you come to identify with it, and become frozen, immobilised, at the mercy of your enemies. You have to know how to move, to change place, to fly away like birds, if you can fly you are not at the mercy of circumstance. All those who move, who are alive, and subtle and mobile, can be inaccessible when they wish, out of reach, no one can capture them, they can always escape to where they are above it all.

He who is steeped in matter is at the mercy of other beings who do what they like with him. In order to rise above circumstances, above all distress and misfortune, all tragedy, you must climb ever higher and higher and above all never become crystallized, materialized. Then all human troubles, upheavals, loss, failure, war...nothing will touch you for you are unseizable, inaccessible, very very high above everything.

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov