• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Grasscity fan thread

JebJebJeb

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi I just thought we should have a thread about grasscity as i also have an account with them

But its a cannabis site and this is cannabis discussion can you read?

I don't think he'd be on a forum if he couldn't, jeb.

fuck grasscity

up the ass with a greasy elbow

GrassCity.... idk, everything seemed really stereotypical weedhead over there a long time ago. A whole lot of SWIMming, people acting like douchebags left and right.... there's good info there but I always felt it was a bitch to deal with any drug-related forum other than Bluelight, and even then you'll probably have some hoops to jump through most of the time to get the information you want.

yeh i actually used to post on grasscity before i signed up on here.

at the time when i was 15 and obsessed with weed it was a nice place i guess. they still had a drug section which was filled with a lot of misinformation and ignorance. i think i revisited it after leaving a long time a go and it was a bit aggravating to me just to see everyone being stereotypical stoners who seem to not be very conscious, like jibult said.

there were prbly some old heads back in the day who had some good info on growing and looking after bud tho, i just never had the space or a strong enough inclination to grow my own.

Yes I can read jebjeb... This is a cannabis discussion not a discussion about another site that seems both insensitive, stereotypical, and not to mention fraught with inaccuracies! Bluelight is much more in tune with its enforcement of rules which makes it a better site. Is it just me or do other people notice that there are some real idiots on grasscity?

Yes I can read jebjeb... This is a cannabis discussion not a discussion about another site that seems both insensitive, stereotypical, and not to mention fraught with inaccuracies! Bluelight is much more in tune with its enforcement of rules which makes it a better site. Is it just me or do other people notice that there are some real idiots on grasscity?

I can't speak for right now, but several years ago I'd find myself rolling my eyes time and time again on GrassCity.

Overgrow, though? Now, Overgrow was the shit before the Man put a stop to it. If it weren't for Overgrow and Erowid, I'd've never found Bluelight when I did.

Erowid is pretty great. I've been looking at bluelight for years and had an account way back when but I lost its information sadly lol. Just made this new account as I figure I can make a contribution yet again to the forums. Scrolled over grasscity couple days ago and there are many still there giving misinformation about dosages of substances and seemingly not even reading others comments before ranting over what another has said.

That's good, though. Call me elitist but I feel like if you haven't lurked for a couple years, you're probably not gonna have a good time on a forum like this. Bluelight manages to break a lot of preconceived notions people hold about how a drug-related forum should operate.

I think that's a good thing, though. Most drug forums hurt my eyes. Bluelight's fun to be around as long as you know which areas are likely to piss you, yourself off. For me? The fucking lounge. I can not stand the god damn mother fucking lounge.

Those guys and gals are funny but it sucks when they direct it at you. :(

My mistake was letting that be the first place I posted in when I finally made my account back in the day.

I I came here for the info but stayed for the organization. Personally I have a hard time dealing with stupid pointless threads and no offense but it appears more so in cannabis related forums. Sure junkies have AiC but few times do i go onto something about opiates and just see some unheard of youtube video with someone who thinks hes cool because he talks about marijuana in raps or something equally as pointless. Like sure on a social discussion or in the proper place why not but on an information forum to be like "check dis out!" no sorry i will not.

I have tried looking at other forums but this one seems to be the best most organized and enforced one, it keeps it easy to read and makes its members more intelligent by default. Sure you cant post "my pet (whatever)" in a huge pointless stream of words that does nothing to shield you from anything aside from getting your question answered.

I too spent years lurking before i posted and when i posted it was a stupid question about freebasing adderal and i got flamed, yet as i should because it was a stupid question. I didnt take it personally because this is the internet and look at me now, I rule over you guys! well not you guys but some guys.

I find substance specific forums to be ok, provided they arent about cannabis it just attracts an underage and less informed crowd, which is great we all start somewhere but if i want info i dont want to weed (pun) out the retards and pointless answers only to find one sentence that kind of helps. \

And if you think people here are bad i belong to some chemistry forums as well, you should see how know it all scientists talk, you need to be bullet proof because scientists are always right and dont mind belittling you at times. I think that sort of dynamic applies everywhere and if you cant take getting called a retarded fool by someone behind a keyboard then you shouldnt be online :)