European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Giant Footprint in South Africa

Si Dread

Bluelighter
Just to make absolutely certain that everybody knows I'm a bit flakey, a touch of nuts don't you know, I thought I'd post this fascinating youtube link to a guy in South Africa who is publicising a huge footprint in granite that was discovered, apparently, about 100 years ago.

The formation of granite is established & accepted to occur within the planet under enormous pressure & temperature & these accepted theories about how granite has been formed are the only things used to prove the footprint is fake, some sort of hoax, or some ancient artwork. Granite is the most common rock form on our planet. The possiblity that somehow granite might have sometimes formed from some sort of ancient mud, is not being seriously considered by anyone but me (lol), & provided you discount sites based around the Bible, there are no other accepted alternative theories as to the origins of granite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuxw-nZoJw

Never mind all my other crazy ramblings this last week or two, what I really believe in, is giants! =D

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
So you're saying that a type of rock, that can only be formed under intense pressure and heat due to it's density and molecular structure, was made by a four toed giant stepping on some mud which then got magically turned to granite without being squashed, deformed or distorted...

I was going to post a photo of Giorgio Tsoukalos saying "Aliens" but I can't be bothered embedding it.

So you're saying that a type of rock, that can only be formed under intense pressure and heat due to it's density and molecular structure, was made by a four toed giant stepping on some mud which then got magically turned to granite without being squashed, deformed or distorted...

fuck me no. I put a little lol after my claim to believe that perhaps some granite was formed some other way. Didn't you see that bit? Perhaps a little too subtle. There is no alternative theory to the production of earths granite that doesnt come from a creationist website. Creationists, despite having trouble believing in dinosaurs, seem quite eager to believe in giants!

Anyway, once again, what I'm looking for is reasonable ideas about how this fucking thing was carved (if it was carved), when, by whom & why?

Here, from "Bible Believers"! ;)

nephilim2.jpg

fallen angles, annunaki, nephillim acording to the bible. giants are well documented in the past apparently. tho im not to sure, id lke to think theres some truth in it but who knows

oh come on... I mean, yeah yeah man, I'm with you, this stuff has been covered up by the powers that be who wish us to believe in exisentialism so that we continue to kill & maim & greed without fear of recourse from a higher power. God.

Just muddying the waters a little, you understand ;)

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I believe in ancient alien theories, I do believe we are the outcome of genetic manipulation by beings from the sky(annunaki), who created us as a slave race to dig up gold for them.

I did read Zakaria Sitchin while on acid though so that might have played a part in my beliefs.

Hahahahah you ARE funny!

I'm British by birth old man, not a fucking boer, thank fuck.

edit - Thanks Kenny!

Did I tell you about how I got banned from a facebook group full of old Rhodies when I complained about a post showing a picture of black peasants fishing in the river where some bitch who, no doubt coincidentally had the same surname as Ian Smith, left a comment that said, "Go crocs!"? I got banned for complaing about a racist post.

wait, so these are the giants that came down that beanstalk? or are these different giants?
how many giants are there?

aparently the great flood. noahs ark was to rid the planet of these aggressive 6 fingered giant human cross breed fucks. i read aload of shit on it years ago. as im religeous i believe in god, ghosts, id like to think that in infinite space theres gotta be other intelligent lifeforms

In infinite space there would be infinite versions of you and infinite versions of this world. So yeah there would be another life form out there....us

wait, so these are the giants that came down that beanstalk? or are these different giants?
how many giants are there?
There's plenty in the BFG, think there is about 8 or so.. Fleshlumpeater, he's the right nasty one..

Im an expert on space time continuum, i seen the whole of TNG. This qualifies me to be ickes right hand man