• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The GHB + Phenibut Love Child: 4-Hydroxy-3-Phenylbutyric acid (PHB)

TrumpetingEcstacy

Greenlighter
This became available about 3 months ago and there still seems to be very little information about it. This chem is just phenibut with the amine group replaced with an alcohol OR GHB with a phenyl ring on the 3rd carbon, however you want to look at it. My chemistry/pharmacology knowledge is minimal but wouldn't the addition of the phenyl ring on GHB make it cross the BBB better? After all, this is the case when you add the phenyl ring to GABA (i.e phenibut).

When I posted about this on reddit right when the compound became available there was some speculation that this compound could lead to problems. Apparently if the GHB receptor is activated without also activating GABA-b (as is the case with GHB) this is very excitatory and can lead to seizures. However, the vendor claims that it does in fact also activate GABA-b (for what thats worth lol).

Now I have done a bit of experimentation with this compound myself but it has so far produced no effects. I started with a dose of 1mg and cautiously worked my way up to 100mg but so far nothing.

Does anyone here have any experience with this compound? I absolutely love both phenibut and GHB so I feel like this compound should should be a winner but I am kind of afraid to push the dosage.

I partly came to bluelight to seek information regarding this substance. (It is marketed here as being 50-100 times more potent than Phenibut). Is there any other discussion regarding this substance? @TrumpetingEcstacy did you continue your assay?

I have access to purchase this compound in Canadian, but……meh ?

4-MMC seems very appealing DET>SERT binding comparable to d-desoxyephedrine in a medical journal study

4-MMC (Khat analog)
d-Methamphetamine
MDMA

Interesting read..you can google it and read the study