THE funniest thing I've ever read on Bluelight

Status
Not open for further replies.
c0wpat said:
who invited him over?

Why should you fucking care? You're all mocking this guy. Pretty fucking childish. Grow up, bunch of assholes.

mods, check the reported posts forum..

Blowmonkey said:
Why should you fucking care? You're all mocking this guy. Pretty fucking childish. Grow up, bunch of assholes.

mods, check the reported posts forum..

Ooooohhh someone needs to have a joint and chill the fuck out me thinks.

Tad touchy there Blowmonkey.

I've had my joint, now you grow up, what you all did to the guy is immature as hell.

Blowmonkey said:
I've had my joint, now you grow up, what you all did to the guy is immature as hell.

What exactly did *we* do?

Some people made funny of some weirdo bloke on the internet, big deal, sure he won't lose any sleep over it. Worse things have happened to better people. Do you really need to stick up for him? I'm sure if he was that bothered he'd have said so by now.

No need for you to spit the dummy out monkey boy.

The boy posted a naked pic of himself in a public gallery...in a popular forum....exposing himself to ridicule. He must have been expecting the inevitable!

Indeed, as Spade said...where is his complaint? I'm sure he can stand up for himself, he's a big boy now!

Him taking the pic down from the gallery after being mocked would've been a pretty big hint, I'm sure he's embarrased and feels fucked up for continually being made fun of. But that's one thing, the other thing is that Kara does the same shit he's been warned for, which he knows damn well, even proudly admits he has. He's not only mocking this guy, he's mocking the rules.

Blowmonkey said:
Him taking the pic down from the gallery after being mocked would've been a pretty big hint, I'm sure he's embarrased and feels fucked up for continually being made fun of. But that's one thing, the other thing is that Kara does the same shit he's been warned for, which he knows damn well, even proudly admits he has. He's not only mocking this guy, he's mocking the rules.

Why put the pic in the gallery in the first place? It was asking to be laughed at.
He should be embarrased, you know what else is embarrasing, you trying to stick up for him. You're making the situation so much better, honest you are. ;)

You sound like an old housewife, no offense like. ;)

TheSpade said:
It was asking to be laughed at.

You're free to laugh at it if you want, but openly mocking the guy, that's not what the gallery or Bluelight is for.

This is EDD, we mock people...americans, retards, candy kid ravers, silly blokes who post naked pics of themselves etc.

This is what we do. You do whatever it is you lot do in the Cannabis forum and leave us be here. That is the perfect solution is it not?

TheSpade said:
This is what we do.

Actually, you're mistaken. This shouldn't be allowed ANYWHERE on the board. This forum is subject to a "special" set of rules, but this all can be construed as flaming, also, posting people's pictures without their consent is also not allowed.

And btw, I'm not going anywhere. I might not be part of your little UK clique, but I'm part of this forum as well.

Blowmonkey said:
Actually, you're mistaken. This shouldn't be allowed ANYWHERE on the board. This forum is subject to a "special" set of rules, but this all can be construed as flaming, also, posting people's pictures without their consent is also not allowed.

And btw, I'm not going anywhere. I might not be part of your little UK clique, but I'm part of this forum as well.

Special like that weirdo bloke who posted a naked pic of himself and got laughed at?

I'm sure all us rule breakers will be punished. Or something. 8(

If you're part of this forum I demand you join in the fun, insult naked weirdo man with us and you can feel like one of the group. ;)

Anyone who posts a picture of anything they've taken on a public forum and doesn't specifically state that it is not for the public domain is effectively giving people the right to do stuff with that picture.

I've posted pictures in the Gallery and i don't expect people not to look at them or do stuff to them if they feel like it.

Granted, i was sensible enough not to post a picture of any part of my anatomy, but still...

Edit - posting the picture in other forum threds was a bit cheeky though and i feel guilty for laughing when Karaboudjan did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.