THE funniest thing I've ever read on Bluelight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I remember reading it the first time around (or perhaps he duplicated it into SLR???)

The fact that he doesn't mince his words is what makes it so funny. What a nutter.

Karaboudjan said:
I think the "TUDDAH!" does it for me :D

Lol, me too =D

What a fucking nutter lol.. Giza is a previous reincarnation of Sphinx iirc.

One more for the "TUDDAH!"

as if shes going to go... 'ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!!!.... ah you got me you bastard! Just you wait! I'll get you back, crazy kids...'

Karaboudjan said:
I think the "TUDDAH!" does it for me :D
Haha! :D

I wonder if he'll stamp his feet and throw his arms out while saying it, like a magician. :D

So tell us Kara... were you searching Bluelight for the words 'rape' and 'girlfriend'?

You were, weren't you?

what a freak! i dont think it will be long before hes locked up!

I know ALOT of shit could go wrong with said situation (heh, she could grab a knife for instance),

How fucked up is that? When the the selfish cunt mentions anything going wrong, he's talking about it going wrong for HIM!!!

Crazy bastard. 8(

I'm bisding my time but I think you might be right man, ther meds are wearing off, I feel fucking wierd right now, but no psychosis. random words spew from my mind. Remember them saying "he's got tits, rape it".

Man today's been full of false hope. Full of false hope. Full of false hope. And I'm not going home, don't know what I'm going to do, but it won't be that. ah well, maybe it be ok, maybe not.

Last edited:
from one of the linked threads said:
yeah I know a couple of girls who are into rape sex, one of them dosn't like using safe words...

And at that point I'd make my excuses & exit stage left. Anybody into such things who refuses to use a safety net (ie safe words) is a massive accident just waiting to happen; when it does I wouldn't want to be anywhere near, never mind being seen as the one primarily responsible

Aye, bizarre as it is, I have to say if some cunt tried that on me, boyfriend or not, I'd happily have him knifed in the throat before he could shout 'Surprise Sex!'

Though I wouldn't be adverse to the scenario if it had been arranged beforehand.

That tranny story is ace though :D

Next time I shag someone, I'm going to shout 'TUDDAH!' when I come.

I don't believe that none here has ever had rape fantasies(giving or getting), pah!! Having a rape fantasy is part of having a healthy vibrant sexuality, just like dreaming of shagging your friend's mom when you were 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.