• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The fucked the fuck up megathread

Ooohh ahhh cantonaaa been waiting patiently for everyone to go to bed for this. 300mg of the fluffiest s isomer k powder up the nose!

I have done well recently to use ketamine productively and not be sniffing it around the clock instead to have a good time and positive outcome while still having some fun around the festives.

not sure if you care or not but that bank card has a name on it

looks like some nice K :)

The old chonkers of the ketamine always went down best. There is beauty in the world. I want to do LSD again. I think when i finally do it will be amazing as i haven't done it in years but have checked myself into the correct mind space recently.

Well its been a while bit between fire weed ket and valium im fucked. On the mad documentaries thai drug gangs and float around the room for an hour or two🐴

No one else posts here now as your all a bunch of half arsed druggies. But ive had 270mg codiene 5 martin dows and smoked various weeds

So here i am fucked . Looking for conversation of likeminded indiviuals. But you let me down bluelight, bunch of bots 👹

Think i had 600mg plus of codiene now 5 martin dows an smoking some zcube. Eaten loads starting to nod 🥴

yeah man 25mg diaz and 600mg codeine over an evening wont kill someone who was addicted to h before. takes 80mg oxycotin to really fuck me up. at once.

So itchy right now i could scratch my own balls off. Ran out of tobacco so weed only pipes.

preload with twice as much promethazine? - although 800mg is a hell of a dose no matter how much promethazine you take

probably just going to be more side effects and less good effects at those kind of doses

isn't there meant to be a ceiling effect with codeine?

I usually get the prickly hot red rash all over if i take too much too quickly or forget the phenergan / promethazine

it's not fun and feels so uncomfortable and looks alarming although I gather it can be harmless

i did it was 240mg then the same hours later and repeat to reach the 800mg+

I reckon more than 240mg at once to me feels pretty pointless. And redoses are lacking compared to the first. 100% need to be smoking too.

The difference the weed makes is monumental. Still supping my CWE refound half a joint lit it , instantly rushing again.

Pretty euphoric with weed in my opinion. Not at all really without.