The "fuck it" cycle

nolys

Bluelight Crew
I'm not new to lifting or new to gear. I've used tren, deca, dbol, Anadolu, test, superdrol.
I'm back after a long break due to a mental breakdown due to my ex girlfriend. I'll not go into detail but those who remember me will remember the trouble I had...

Anyway I decided to go from maybe 175-180 at 12% 6.0 straight into a heavy cycle after a long break as follows

1-4 dbol 30mg a day
1-? 10mg superdrol pwo
1-6 tren a 75mg e2d
1-6 test p 75mg e2d
1-12/15 deca 600
1-12/15 test e 400

I don't exactly have any goal in mind, this has been a pretty randomly thrown together cycle I'll admit and will probably ruin my connective tissue...
That's why it's called the "fuck it" cycle...
I'll see where I am at the end abd drop the deca and test and add high tren and mast for definition perhaps. Or maybe a test cruise and 20mg superdrol cycle. Or perhaps winny which would be new to me or anavar which would be new to me. Who knows? Fuck it.

Suppose I'll see what happens

Sorry to hear you've had such a shitty time mate.

As for the cycle, well you know what I'll say - and I appreciate you're all about the fuck it - but do you really believe that taking all that will make more than a hair's breadth of difference to a cycle with half that?

Probably won't make a lot of difference no, only reason I decided this is because I have all this gear sitting about and it's cheap as dirt where I'm from anyways.
Always interested in tren and dbol together to see how they synergise.

I might cut the test down to 300 though to be fair I'm asking to be a bloated mess with that amount of test and deca.

The first 6 weeks is me being impatient, rushing, lazy and curious to how tren and dbol work together.
When I say lazy I mean taking a shortcut not undertraining or neglecting diet.

You are 100% correct though cfc

I guess I've never did a cycle of this caliber and want to see what happens to be truthful. It's been warm where I am and the heat is killing me though with the BP rise from dbol and the tren. I took superdrol first time today and within a half hour my biceps are like rocks...

Last edited:
Well I'm not gonna patronise you about doses since you know what you want. But if you do take that much, make sure you get hold of an ARB like losartan (100mg/day) and run it throughout the cycle. It won't hinder gains, but it will lessen harmful side-effects.

I'm not new to lifting or new to gear. I've used tren, deca, dbol, Anadolu, test, superdrol.
I'm back after a long break due to a mental breakdown due to my ex girlfriend. I'll not go into detail but those who remember me will remember the trouble I had...

Anyway I decided to go from maybe 175-180 at 12% 6.0 straight into a heavy cycle after a long break as follows

1-4 dbol 30mg a day
1-? 10mg superdrol pwo
1-6 tren a 75mg e2d
1-6 test p 75mg e2d
1-12/15 deca 600
1-12/15 test e 400

I don't exactly have any goal in mind, this has been a pretty randomly thrown together cycle I'll admit and will probably ruin my connective tissue...
That's why it's called the "fuck it" cycle...
I'll see where I am at the end abd drop the deca and test and add high tren and mast for definition perhaps. Or maybe a test cruise and 20mg superdrol cycle. Or perhaps winny which would be new to me or anavar which would be new to me. Who knows? Fuck it.

Suppose I'll see what happens

Hi Paul... Welcome back..!!

I bet you know what I'm thinking... 8o

If I asked you to just combine Test, deca at the doses you've mentioned would you listen..?

If you wish, play about with dbol oxymetholone combo, if thats your thing....

Save the Prop' and tren-a for another cycle.... Maybe after the test-deca, to add some definition...

I see potential side effects with your proposal...

Last edited:
Naw buddy I've always been fairly responsible with my gear usage, always kept reasonable cycles, unlike most and probably even yourself gf buddy.
I need to learn myself and just have a go and see what works for me. I know fine rightly this is a lot of gear for a cycle especially at my level (185ish) currently.
I never had the chance to be a noob and make a mistake here or there and just have a go at anything for the sake of it.
I know I'm destined for side effects, I've already noticed increased aggression to strangers and a dark cloud over my head, night and day sweats and trouble sleeping from
I'm just over a week into this cycle now and I'm feeling pretty good actually other than the usual sides I feel like evil or something but in a good way.
.. I like the dark cloud feeling lol

Sorry for being irresponsible but it's what I've decided

Disclaimer - do not try this at home

Ugh, superdrol and dbol concurrently? My liver hurts just reading that. I would keep the dbol if you must, but drop the SD.

I think the sides people are worried about are the heart clogging, hypertensive causing, prostate enlarging, liver shreeding kind. But I've read about a lot of guys doing alot more *ahem* rich piana...Perhaps roll with a bit of Aromasin and alot of milk thistle as well...

I think the sides people are worried about are the heart clogging, hypertensive causing, prostate enlarging, liver shreeding kind. But I've read about a lot of guys doing alot more *ahem* rich piana...Perhaps roll with a bit of Aromasin and alot of milk thistle as well...

Why would I take an ai when I don't need it and what's the milk thistle for? Milk thistle is useless for liver protestation.
I mean 30mg dbol each day and 10mg pwo superdrol isn't going to give me liver damage

If you dont need it, you dont need it..But alot of those sides come from test aromatizing, so I think it was a valid question..

The milk thistle thing, I have yet to read anything saying its ineffective..It's your body to do with what you want, but I'm just having a hard time seeing the point unless you compete. Two orals ontop of injectables just because fuck it just seems like elevated enzymes for nothing to me..ANd ontop of this, you just said you had a mental breakdown, but your gonna crank up your e2s without an AI, ontop of the swings of being in a mega anabolic state followed by a hard hard shutdown.Like I said though, you gotta do you..

On a side note, is there anyhting out there that is like 100% proven to reduce liver damage?

If you dont need it, you dont need it..But alot of those sides come from test aromatizing, so I think it was a valid question..

The milk thistle thing, I have yet to read anything saying its ineffective..It's your body to do with what you want, but I'm just having a hard time seeing the point unless you compete. Two orals ontop of injectables just because fuck it just seems like elevated enzymes for nothing to me..ANd ontop of this, you just said you had a mental breakdown, but your gonna crank up your e2s without an AI, ontop of the swings of being in a mega anabolic state followed by a hard hard shutdown.Like I said though, you gotta do you..

On a side note, is there anyhting out there that is like 100% proven to reduce liver damage?

Fair point about the e2 levels and the mental breakdown I didn't realize that, now saying that the mental breakdown was caused by an ex gf who completely fucked me, she's out of my life now and I'm with An amazing girl at the minute so shouldn't have any issues there. Fair point though.
And we don't advocate the use of milk thistle on here it is not needed, it's more of something the "pro hormone" crowd take because their buddy's say to take it.
Can you find anything in relation to 17-aa steroids and liver damage? They are few and far between and 99/100 times are somebody pretty disposed to damage, taking huge doses 150mg dbol+ per day or extended periods of moderate dosages

I'm still alive, but I managed to do some damage to myself. That's how I know it can happen. That being said, your dosages are very reasonable and my "tone" may have been overly critical. Have you ever heard of UDCA/TUDCA? If not, I highly recommend learning about it. It's the stuff that basically saved my life when my liver was serverely swollen from a series of cycles of SD, PP, H-DROL, M-STEN and others. Nothing is 100%, but it is by far the most useful liver supp for people taking methylated AAS.

Fair point about the e2 levels and the mental breakdown I didn't realize that, now saying that the mental breakdown was caused by an ex gf who completely fucked me, she's out of my life now and I'm with An amazing girl at the minute so shouldn't have any issues there. Fair point though.
And we don't advocate the use of milk thistle on here it is not needed, it's more of something the "pro hormone" crowd take because their buddy's say to take it.
Can you find anything in relation to 17-aa steroids and liver damage? They are few and far between and 99/100 times are somebody pretty disposed to damage, taking huge doses 150mg dbol+ per day or extended periods of moderate dosages

Well, I definitely have seen plenty of people post their bloods on other forums that show liver enzymes cranking up from a couple weeks in to an oral cycle(though I've yet to see anyone take milk thistle and bring it down, all I have are the two or three pubmed studies that show evidence{which I can post but im sure you've seen them})..If I doc were to look at these blood results, not knowing anything else, he could just as easily think you have alcohol or diabetes related sclerosis, or have untreated hepatitis..So we do know that they arent good for your liver. However, have I ever met or even heard of someone dropping dead from it, no..Nor have I seen anyone whos bloods didnt return to normal after cessation. So theres that. However, when billy bob gets lung cancer, we cant say if he had quit at 48 instead of 58 he wouldnt have gotten it..When aunt jane gets melanoma, we cant say, "if she had just put on sunscreen that time in tijuana"...

The body is a resilient, wonderful thing but when you introduce free radicals, you are essentially rolling the lifestyle disease/cancer dice.

The liver escpecially scares me because it deals with ALL the garbage we come in contact with, and its one of those organs that doesnt let you know it's dying till you die with it essentially. However, I did drink 10+ drinks a night for almost two years straight, and it didnt kil me, but it might in the future or I might live to 100, so who knows.

Also, as far as mood effects and roids go, too much AI is just as bad of a libido killing depressant and shutdown itsself.

Probably won't make a lot of difference no, only reason I decided this is because I have all this gear sitting about and it's cheap as dirt where I'm from anyways.
Always interested in tren and dbol together to see how they synergise.

I might cut the test down to 300 though to be fair I'm asking to be a bloated mess with that amount of test and deca.

The first 6 weeks is me being impatient, rushing, lazy and curious to how tren and dbol work together.
When I say lazy I mean taking a shortcut not undertraining or neglecting diet.

You are 100% correct though cfc
I enjoy tren and dbol, but more so tren and anadrol.. Your cycle could be a lot simpler, and gains would probably be about the same. I've always wanted to run SD with tren and mast, something simple like that but would have great gains.

Now you have me planning my next blast lol.

This cycle is almost a cruise depending on who you talk to!
The doses are tame and nothing that crazy here at all.

Enjoy!

This cycle is almost a cruise depending on who you talk to!
The doses are tame and nothing that crazy here at all.

Enjoy!

550mg of test/week
600mg of deca/week
150mg of tren/week

including the orals, is considered a cruise in your opinion? lol. There's absolutely no need to go any higher with these compounds except for maybe the tren. But me I would drop the deca and just run the tren.. You either respond well to aas or you don't. If someone needs dosages 1+grams/week and not a heavyweight ifbb pro then they have a problem in my opinion.

550mg of test/week
600mg of deca/week
150mg of tren/week

including the orals, is considered a cruise in your opinion? lol. There's absolutely no need to go any higher with these compounds except for maybe the tren. But me I would drop the deca and just run the tren.. You either respond well to aas or you don't. If someone needs dosages 1+grams/week and not a heavyweight ifbb pro then they have a problem in my opinion.

Ya didn't catch the humour...

It's just a normal cycle man. Nothing to be so worried about.

Your last sentence is serious??? Tonnes of people on way more than a gram a week and just mere gym rats. Guess they have a "problem" as you say....

The test dose is nothing, for you to say "no need to go higher" is a massive and empty blanket statement.

Ya didn't catch the humour...

It's just a normal cycle man. Nothing to be so worried about.

Your last sentence is serious??? Tonnes of people on way more than a gram a week and just mere gym rats. Guess they have a "problem" as you say....

The test dose is nothing, for you to say "no need to go higher" is a massive and empty blanket statement.

No this cycle is about average, never said it was anything to be worried about. And yes for an ordinary gym rat to be running dosages over 1gram, I think that is retarded. (why I said "in my opinion") There's guys with great genetics who respond very well to aas, Levrone for example. Then you have average gym rats running 2-3x what some of the pros with great genetics are running and it's trashing their health and body and in turn will never look half as good as someone like a heath or levrone, or hell even a heath or levrone natural; and all this in order to look a certain way aesthetically. Some people see nothing wrong with that, but for me it's not smart.
And pro's often cruise on a gram of test.

FACT!

I'm aware of that. Which is why I stated, that unless you're a pro it's silly.