• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Friday Thread:I hope someone has some plans it's supposed to the middle of summer

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
(@ steewith2ees - insert w/e 'plans' here once shopping is complete....)

any more for any more?

Booze tonight, then up early for the East Fortune Airshow tomorrow! Looking forward to it.

No doubt booze and poor man's weed tonight, then on call all weekend.

I don't even look forward to the postman anymore - though every time I hear the letterbox go I get a rush of excitement, quickly followed by disappointment. :(

Feeling like shit missing out on a festival with friends. Going to bed and hopefully wake up tomorrow a new man.

Hmmmmm my plans..... Work tonight, day relaxing with loved ones tomorrow, work Sunday and Sunday evening with the man. Cartoons, stupidity and shenanigans maybe.

I quite like a quiet life dappled with spontaneous fun.

It's simply too hot to do anything at the moment so - day infront of the AC then off to the cinema tonight for Star Trek, then going for a few drinks (or drinks before hand).

Were out tomorrow for lunch (going to a Mediterranean place) they have an offer on at the moment all food and drink 30£ - So were going to make them regret that. Sorting the laundry and seeing what we need to have cleaned/ironed etc as were off on holiday next week.

Have a great weekend everyone

off to brighton tonight to help me friend move his flat and then forest party tomorrow woo yh woo

On my way home from my course. My plan is something like: rescue my wallet from lost property, go and eat and probably have a long nap as I'm not used to these early starts yet.8) Then I'll take some speed and clean my gaff, get my homework done. Finally, I'll probably resume taking ket, untidying my gaff and probably somehow delete my homework in the process!

Hope everyone has a bong/joint/bunch of shade leafs in hand to celebrate my 420th post%)

Out for dinner with the good lady probably the local indian and then into town for beers and cocaine.

I predict a riot

Have a great night all :)

anyone here on PS4? pm me your username my friends-list is looking a little sparse at the mo :p

Weed tonight, work tomorrow, drink tomorrow, sexy times forever after :p

Enjoy and stay safe, everyone <3

Work today work tomorrow. And sleep in between. Need me some of that 'relaxation' i keep hearing about

I have spent my Friday evening looking for places to move to! I wanted to get my own place but now I think it would be wiser to move in with other people! Much cheaper.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

anyone here on PS4? pm me your username my friends-list is looking a little sparse at the mo :p

What are you playing ? I need to get some new games as only really play Destiny and Alienation - so many great games about at the moment, I quite fancy no mans sky / Mirrors edge / Dues ex / Titan fall.

Stee is on PS4 - it would be fun to have game of destiny with a few players.

What are you playing ? I need to get some new games as only really play Destiny and Alienation - so many great games about at the moment, I quite fancy no mans sky / Mirrors edge / Dues ex / Titan fall.

I am Keeping but I dont has a PSN+ account yet. Tell me what I should be playing online at the moment - I'm fairly clueless as to what the current zeitgeist consists of. I haven't had anything new since C. McRae 'Dirt' and that hasn't received the amount of attention yet it deserves - I've been really lazy with my playstation lately and haven't used it much beyond my compulsory PGA Tour Golf eye opening rounds whenever I awake upon a morning.

Shopping trip went a bit too well yesterday morning. My mate took me around to get my weed and some extra bits, the first 2 of which I got stuck into after watching the first couple of the weekends flik selection yesterday. I shot a bag about 18.30 with a plate set up + spliff to go with it, neither of which I finished until 3.30 this morning after have a hyperactive spaz attack followed by my nodding out on the sofa.

I haven't had a night like that in years - I was so caned I have a splitting headache now from lack of proper sleep. So once I've had a few ibubrofen, a couple of rounds of golf, got through todays cinematic selection then I think I'm just going to dig into the remaining 4 bags as based on last night that will be all I wrote for the day and by starting mid - afternoon I should be with it enough again by midnight or just after so I can get a proper nights kip as well.

I have had an uncharacteristically busy, productive and tiring week so following my luck in obtaining such fine street muck I intend to have an even more sedentary 24 hours than the previous 12.

basically all i play right now is destiny and fallout 4 (i highly recommend fallout if you don't have it).
when's no man's sky out? i reaaaally want to own a planet

ha yeah that'd be great to set up a little bluelight clan and crush the Hive together. have you pre ordered Lord of Iron?

oh and stee i'm pretty clueless as well, like i said i only really play destiny online but in October the new Battlefield is coming out - its set in the trenches in WWI. i'm so bloody excited for that.

Last edited: