• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Friday Thread - Creating havoc in a cerebellum near you.

consumer

Bluelighter
Morning fuckers. It's Friday! Which means tomorrow is Saturday...which means....well fuck all really. Only a half day today of work. That usually is followed by Friday arvo booze and then who knows. For everyone who is still in Thursday...well you have this thread to look forward to now. Exciting isn't it :)

I'll pop back in an hour. Doesnt feel right posting in a Friday thread during Thursday...

Wish i was from.the future

u will be in 58 minutes dude. proper M'cFly style with a hasbro hoverboard and everything.

Its hard being from the future. I keep wanting to tell you next weeks lotto numbers but it would make the space / time continuum rupture and possibly cause FUBAR to have more children.

Well i just ventured out to see a mate about some DMT and came home with a gram of coke. Things dont always go as planned but i suspect I would have ended up getting some coke today anyway...it's Friday after all and well....i love cocaine :)

Yep never underestimate the elves. They are running the whole show.

The few times ive peaked behind the curtain, met the elves. Id say they know what us going on???

I reckon who and whatever they are created this whole thing for their own amusement. Who knows. DMT is the great unknown weirdness.

Well i just ventured out to see a mate about some DMT and came home with a gram of coke. Things dont always go as planned but i suspect I would have ended up getting some coke today anyway...it's Friday after all and well....i love cocaine :)

Jealous of your connect.

Friday and 90 degrees F. Ice cubes made of strawberry lemonade, just add Prosecco. I'll cope, just add central air conditioning.

Such a great Friday feeling today! Finish at half four then I am off all weekend and the following week! I don't need to sleep so I can play civilization all night :D exciting!

Well i have been sensible and put the coke away. Had maybe half of it. Having a few more wines and a few valium now. I think i will have an early one. Enjoy your Friday people.

Crippling bout of depression. Haven't even made it out of bed for two days. Running out of lies to cover up why I'm not where I'm supposed to be when I'm supposed to be there. The state of this country, the state of the world in general, the state of my pathetic lonely existence. Not sure I have the energy to keep on trying any more.

Run club would usually be at least something to look forward to in these times but I fucked that up by having a massive public argument with the guy who runs it about brexit, not because our views about it are very different, I can handle that, but becuase he was spreading lies about my political opinion on Facebook, which I'm finding it much harder to forgive.

Should try to carry on running by myself though, becuase I'm sure it keeps my erratic moods under control a little at least.

Im sorry to hear that Josh, youd been so postive since recovering from your final of so many horrible operations and youd begun getting fit running. I dont know how the medical profession would pigeon hole your mental health or mine for that matter but - you know im sure - these episodes come and go. Not much condolence for the moment but it will pass. A helluva lot quicker with a drug sabbatical and definitely keeping up with your training.

Surely there is another group locally? Maybe start a group on facebook and see how it fairs?

The start of 2016 i honestly didnt care too much about living or dieing. I didnt particularly want to die, yet, living seemed pretty pointless in the cycle ive failed to break more times than i can remember.

Its taken 6 months or so but im feeling pretty good, the best ive felt in over a year. I start work again on Monday which im truly looking forward too, relationships with my children and their mother is the best its been in maybe 5 years. I can spend longer than 24 hours with my parents before nuclear war becomes imminent. And all its took is time and contemplation. The odd psychedelic too.

Chin up man <3

Last edited:
Stick with the exercise Josh. It really is the best thing for depression, as well as getting a good sleep at night (but not all day) and healthy food. Look after yourself brother. These things do indeed pass.

Cheers guys. I've forced myself out of the house to go visit randoms off the internet (not from here heh, my stoma buddies on fb) this morning. I'm usually OK once I'm out of the house, just making that first step. And I will try to bite the bullet and go to club tomorrow. Got a 10k at the end of the month that I was planning to break 45mins on, so I need to do some speed training the next few days.

My drug use is an all time low but a full sabbatical is a good plan. Barring a couple of xanax a week on nights I can't sleep or mornings having with strangers, its just my weed consumption I need to manage. I'm not sure the flavoured rollie on the way to work hurts too much (creative job that I can get away with it) but the rest of the time it's the sneaking around you have to do when you live with a toker to hide it. I feel sure that any weed induced anxiety would be eliminated by social acception!

My monthly ketamine binge needs to stop too, can plough through an eighth in a night, such is my tolerance. I'm not experiencing particularly magical holes any more and the fucked up nostrils for days after really get me down. I don't notice any anti depressant qualities or an afterglow in the days after any more. Just more guilt at what I've done. My bladder hasn't been right since the last surgery, where my excised J-pouch was allegedly adhered to it by scar tissue and had to be cut away, it'll undoubtedly need to be replaced with a urostomy at some point (will even up my belly with bags I guess) but I'm naturally trying to make it as long las possible before more surgery. I clearly have an addiction problem here, this has been going on for about 4 years now (after I stopped an initial few months binging on up to 10g a day, but I failed to knock it completely on the head after I realised that was out of hand. But it only takes a few days or weeks for me to see the idea of getting more in as a good one again. And once it's in I have no self control, just keep going til it's gone.

Took 150mg of mdma last night, admittedly on a full stomach, but didn't come up at all. It's stuff that's floored me before but last night nothing. Goes to show how set is everything for these things. Maybe I should stick to more psychey psyches if I want to do some soul searching in future.

I would probably try an abstain from everything for a while bro. Concentrate on your health, exercise. Save some money. Get in a better head space.

I would probably try an abstain from everything for a while bro. Concentrate on your health, exercise. Save some money. Get in a better head space.
^
Agree on that Josh. Self medication is a fine line and you feel like your doing good when the chosen medicine hits but the days after always take me personally lower. Exercise is key. I screwed up went the meds route and found myself 8 kg heavier and smoking tobacco again. Even told myself I need tobacco as part of my meds.

Very much agree with you on the society thing with weed. My main anxiety has always been fear of exposure - weed is a wonderful and horrible thing as it always shows you your deepest worries. Oh to be able to just grow my own organically I'd never need anything else.

I'm getting back in the pool and trying to get my fitness back to 3.5 km in less than an hour.