• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The FORESKIN - 'love that thing!' or 'snip that thing!'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel Contin

Bluelighter
I am circumcised. This happened when I was an infant and I had no say in the matter :\. Obviously, I have no idea what it's like to have a foreskin and really never wasted much time thinking about it until a couple years ago.

A friend of mine likes to brag about his foreskin. Most of my friends are circumcised, so this guy makes a practice out of ranting and raving about how glorious having a foreskin is, attempting to make us envious (or sad, I can't really tell).

"You guys have never really experienced sex"

"Do you know how many nerve endings they just threw in the trash when they snipped you? They might as well have just chopped the whole thing off."

"I can feel a whole spectrum of sensations that you couldn't even imagine! It's like you're fucking in 8-bit."

And so on and so forth. I know he's exaggerating to try and get a rise out of us. After all, he has no idea what it's like to be circumcised so how would he know?... but still, I suppose there's probably some truth to what he's saying.

Since he started teasing me about it, I've spent some of my down time weighing the pros and cons of having a foreskin, and I have a few thoughts...

but what do you guys think?

Does the foreskin make the man? Is the sex really that much better? Does a foreskin on a prospective sexual partner make you want to run to the hills? Is foreskin maintenance a bitch/how often do you get your foreskin serviced? Has anybody here had or know somebody that has had an adult circumcision?

Last edited:
I've been with cut and uncut guys, both can be nice or awful. Not to mention if the guy its attached to is nice it makes all the difference.

I myself am cut and in my early 20s went through the melodrama of resenting it, but I can't really do anything about it and I've still had great sex over the years. So whatev. I think there are different commercial products out there to help you restore it, but it'll never replace the original article.

Btw I'm against circumcision in babies because they have no say. I think you should be old enough to consent.

forced genital mutilation,should be illegal until age of 16-18 just like breast implants and other stupid body damaging surgeries.In my opinion anybody who cuts childs foreskin should be punished by death,I also wish all people who do female genital mutilation to die,just leave the fucking genitals alone,dont force it innocent defenseless baby who cannot consent to this irreversible body damage,if its so amazing they can themself decide to cut it after they become adults

the backside of my foreskin,around the frenulum around the area where shaft connects with glans,I found this area to be most sensitive part of my penis it brings me biggest pleasure,I can orgasm just by stimulating that relatively very small part of my foreskin,if somebody cut it I swear I would kill that person,cant immagine what its like for poor brothers who were robbed of that pleasure by some insane empathy lacking idiot

Last edited:
Your friend is correct. I have known men who got cut as adults and they said how sex and maturation were not nearly as pleasurable or enjoyable to them as they were before they got cut.

Uncut any day... love the variety it gives (Dry handjob for one) & (tongue or tapered vibrator under foreskin) and the added sensation. :)

Your friend is correct. I have known men who got cut as adults and they said how sex and maturation were not nearly as pleasurable or enjoyable to them as they were before they got cut.

That was my fear. I try not to think about it too much (spilt milk, and all), but on occasion I find myself lamenting my squandered hood...

I imagine that climax might be comparable either way, but I feel as though there's something missing from all that leads up to it. An orgasm can be achieved without penile stimulation, so I feel like penis-pleasure and orgasm are two different creatures. Sex, for me, is not devoid of sensation, but I can't help but think that there could be more going on on the surface of my penis. There is an almost pulsing sensation that seems to emanate from the head when the appropriate friction and pressure is applied which builds to orgasm, but it all feels like build-up and the actual physical pleasure is pretty much exclusively experienced upon release.

I'm kind of having trouble describing what I'm talking about (sorry), but I guess my point is that I feel like penile stimulation could be more directly pleasurable. I don't experience a lot of gratifying, localized sensation at the surface of my penis, which doesn't take away from the cerebral, mutual experience of sex or the rolling waves of bodily pleasure that persist throughout the sexual experience, but something seems ever-so-slightly amiss. A scalp massage or a gentle caress on the underside of the arm both result in the immediate experience of pleasure - the type of pleasure that seems to emanate directly from the point of stimulation, right at the surface of the skin. I imagine the foreskin to have that type of sensitivity, so that the unsnipped male might experience more tingles and waves of sensation radiating directly from the penis, which would make the physical journey to climax more pleasurable.

Myself and my previous partners enjoy slightly overlarged foreskin. Its something that is highly beneficial when performing oral sex on a man. I myself could not imagine enjoying sex without it. The sensation of having my foreskin pulled up and down very tightly with a warm wet mouth makes me cum very easily as long as the women knows how to use the foreskin to the mans advantage. I can often ejaculate within 20 seconds when a women puts more effort and focus on the foreskin when trying to make me cum quicker. The sensation is far more supreme with a slightly larger foreskin and more enjoyable for women.

I personally love foreskins. Before I had any experience with them, I thought that it was bad or "gross" to be uncut because of what I had been told by circumcised men (probably to boost their own ego). However, since being with my uncircumcised boyfriend, I've come to love the foreskin and have a lot of fun with it.

I happy you agree. Women do love foreskin. It gives them more control when they are performing oral sex and provides a wider range of sensations and technuiqes, and if performed correctly any women can make an uncircumcised guy blow his load in seconds. This takes practice but my x gf mastered the foreskin and could make me cum in 20 seconds flat.

I had both of my sons circumcised, after listening to the opinions of those close to me who are in the medical field. Uncircumcised men may have serious problems, especially late in life, when personal care may become difficult.

I had both of my sons circumcised, after listening to the opinions of those close to me who are in the medical field. Uncircumcised men may have serious problems, especially late in life, when personal care may become difficult.

I guess it's easiest to perform a circumcision during infancy, but I wonder if waiting until late in life to perform the procedure (after spontaneous erections cease to be an issue, but prior to the stage where personal care becomes difficult) may have its benefits. I'm not arguing for or against this, but it does seem like a lot of people really love their foreskins.

I have total respect for you. I love it when a girl swallows my entire load and actually really wants to.

great logic,cut that foreskin while they are young without their consent just so the last few weeks whey they gonna be on deathbed nobody will be required to take care of their fermenting dickcheese,sounds like totaly racional decision.You really improved their life by helping them avoid "serious problems",good job

What a way with words you have. You must get some top-notch women with a vocabulary like that!

as i have said before if you dont have consent to chop some of your childs genitals and they have no physical problems then dont do it. it doesnt make sense

let them wait and make up their mind as adults. then they can do what they like. tattoos and all

That's not true at all. The majority of men in the world are not cut, and don't have issues with having a foreskin at all stages of life. Even later in life they don't have issues with having a foreskin or keeping it clean.

Brushing and flossing your teeth and gums takes a lot more effort than keeping a penis that has a foreskin clean, and nobody is claiming that everyone should just get all their teeth pulled because they'll have dental/gum issues later in life. 8)

I suppose you have a point there, PTCH. I am circumcised, so I do not have any experience with a foreskin.

I suppose you have a point there, PTCH. I am circumcised, so I do not have any experience with a foreskin.

I am happy to say that I still have my pearly whites after years of drug use, however ;)

You would think if that were the case the human species would have natural selection-ed them away by now. Especially given that natural selection will favor working reproductive systems most of all, for obvious reasons.

Not that this is a very good comparison, but this reminds me of the bullshit some people say about breasts, that we need bra's or our boobs will sag, which from everything I've read is complete crap, and if anything might have the opposite affect.

I mainly wear a bra simply for societies benefit rather than it having any actual benefit for my breasts.

As for circumcision. I've been with cut and uncut guys, personally my extremely minor preference is for circumcised men, but I don't really care much either way, then again I'm not the one who has to live with it. I can say I've never had any men complain about being uncut but I have had one express to me that they wish they hadn't been circumcised, My current lover is cut and wishes he wasn't. If I had a son I wouldn't be ok with circumcising him due to ethical concerns. It can always be done later right?

Status
Not open for further replies.