• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The first time I have spoken with my girlfriend on 3-MMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVeritasK

Greenlighter
So me and my now ex-girlfriend had a long history of brake-ups but all the time something was bringing us back together. Finally we did 3-MMC together as she wanted to try it out.

It went out better than I thought it would.

We talked like we just met because we acted like completely different people than when we're sober. Not only that. We were honest and we weren't ashamed of saying things we would normally never say. We talked for whole night and worked out many things that were some kinds of probles in this relationship. We also talked about sex and what our are fantasies were which helped alot. I think an honest talk is something beatiful and we lack honesty novadays because people are so shameful. If you some some kind of fantasy just share it with your partner, I bet everyone has one or more too and maybe you guys can work it.

Maybe 3-MMC isn't the best substance in the world ( maybe for some people it is :D ) but if you take away the side effects it can have real therapeutical using.

How many relationships suffer from lack of sexual innovation and it's caused by shame. Shame developed by all the sex prohibition that has been going on for centuries and it's a normal thing and one of the best experiences you can get in life.

If you had similar story or just have some interesting points please post them here.

It started off with sex since it was a mix of 3-MMC and pentrdrone so when it kicked in we just jumped on each other

Status
Not open for further replies.