L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Fentanyl Orgasm

what is your favorite opiod

• Total voters
We're sorry, @Slimypoopballs! Please come back to us!
WE WANT SLIMY POOP BALLS!
WE WANT SLIMY POOP BALLS!

... we'll never forget you, slimypoopballs....you touched out hearts....forever....
This ACTUALLY made me LOL. In public. And now I have the chant “slimy poop balls” running through my head and I am grinning like a loon. People are staring. Thanks a lot!!!! 😤

It's actually a pretty good username tbh.
I reckon it's got to be an alt account of another BLer who's sitting back with a satisfied smirk right now whilst we all thrash about going "what the fuck?!"

Have you ever experienced the "Fentanyl Orgasm"?

If so will there ever be anything that will match? or will i be addicted to fentanyl for the rest of my life seeking out this particular orgasm!?​
I think I understand what you mean by "fentanyl orgasm" but just to clarify, are you talking about overwhelming (in a good way) euphoria in the chest and face? I've felt that with meth and pure MDMA, but haven't come even close to it with opiates.

Taking suboxone without a tolerance is the closest I've gotten. I got hooked on it about 5 years ago, for a couple months. I started with 2mg here and there and it was amazing the first couple times with dwindling results as I started taking it daily. Worked myself up to 8mg every day for a couple weeks and quit when things were starting to get bad.

I smoked heroin last month for the first time, I had about 100 mg of brown and smoked it over the course of a couple days. I didn't get any euphoria at all, I did get high though, but it was closer to a Xanax high. It was the first time I've taken an opiate in 3 years so I didn't even have a tolerance. I'm not sure if it was super weak or if my receptors are fucked up, I did test it for fent and it was negative on two different tests.

I've snorted fentanyl 3-4 times in the last 2 weeks (first time) with similar results. I did get some euphoria but it was about as much as I get from hydros. One night I plugged about as much as I would normally snort, and I didn't get high at all, I snorted some about an hour later and I got pretty high so I know it wasn't due to tolerance.

Oxy has been the second best euphoria I've had with opiates, but it takes me at least 40mg to get anything out of it even with no tolerance. I took a pretty large amount of oral morphine once and all I got from it was back pain relief. Hydros are alright if I've got nothing else but it takes me a minimum 60mg even with absolutely no tolerance.

I'm somewhat of an alcoholic, drinking about a liter of liquor every night for the last 8 years, so that may have something to do with it. I don't drink with opiates though, Im not that stupid.

What is vicodin? Percocet? Iv heard them being mentioned before, mainly in songs or american shows but i have no idea what the actual opioids are? Why are we using some brands and not naming the actual chemical/drug?

Fentanyl kinda sucks, especially if you grew up actual Heroin. When i hear people say how great it is, i just think to myself if they only knew...
I've heard people say that fentanyl is like the crack of opioids in that it doesn't last and has you craving very quickly. Actual heroin of decent quality with have you fixed for the day if you don't have a heavy habit. One bag of decent H over the day with no tolerance is bliss. I feel sorry for people that only know fent. It sounds horrible. I had it before getting a wound stitched once and it was a beautiful IV buzz but went away when the anaesthesic came on. But as a habit? Blacking out for an hour and then being in withdrawals? Fuck that.

What is vicodin? Percocet? Iv heard them being mentioned before, mainly in songs or american shows but i have no idea what the actual opioids are? Why are we using some brands and not naming the actual chemical/drug?
Vicodin is brand name for Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen and Percocet is Oxycodone/Acetaminophen. American here and I think it's annoying to say the brand name too because I always forget which is which and have to google it. It's the same reason people call adhesive bandages "Band-Aids" or tissue paper "Kleenex", the particular brand becomes so popular that the brand name becomes synonymous with the actual product.