L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The feeling of wanting to fuck

Anjika

Greenlighter
So one thing I noticed about myself quite early on was that as soon as puberty came a knockin my sex drive went haywire. Now I've never been in a relationship so I masturbate very regularly and I never believed my friends when they told me that I would meet someone at University, but there you have it. I'm at Uni and I've met this great guy, and we're taking it slow cos as I mentioned, zero experience over here and he had a really bad break up from his last girlfriend. But every time he's near me or even when I think about him I just want to fuck him so bad, even though I'm well aware that I'm nowhere near being ready for that sort of thing yet. Thoughts of cuddling him quickly turn into thoughts of him ramming it in me. It's so bloody frustrating. Any thoughts or advice? Would anyone care to share their first time experience?

Last edited:
Grab him,throw him on the bed, get on top of him and fuck him like your life depended on it..if u wana fuck him go ahead an do it..the only way you are goin to get experience is by doing it

i highly doibt he will say no..it would prolly help with his past break up too

what makes you think that you're "nowhere near being ready for that sort of thing yet"?

alasdair

Honestly, the genuine thought of having sex with someone scares me a little. I feel like if I were confronted with it now I might freak out. But that doesn't really stop the wanting it.

Last edited:
Honestly, the genuine thought of having sex with someone scares me a little. I feel like if I were confronted with it now I might freak out. But that doesn't really stop the wanting it.

Of course it's going to scare you when you've never experienced it before! That's totally natural. Prior to losing my virginity, I had little to no sexual experience at all (not even with kissing). I was TERRIFIED at the idea of having sex for the first time because I didn't know what to expect, but at the same time my libido was growing and I wanted to act on it. Once I finally "bit the bullet," I was so glad that I did and couldn't believe that I had waited for so long to do so; sex really isn't as big of a deal as I had made it out to be. I like it so much now, that I almost feel as if I wasted three years of my life by not having sex with people I was attracted to due to being scared.

hmmmmmm.

how old are you?

seems you want all the fun but dont want to be used and messed about.

its a risk you will have to take at some point to stiffle curiosity.

humans are sexual, its how we are.lets not forget that in a sense we all crave that love. but sometimes you will have to take risks to get rewards and risk being burnt.

its life.

i drive a car.

its risky.

i get a plane.

its risky.

etc.

What you're feeling is perfectly normal!! How old are you exactly? I'm betting if you're at university you might still be a teenager, so quite frankly I'd be more concerned if your hormones weren't as active as they are. Have you spoken to this guy about it? Obviously, don't push him into anything he's uncomfortable with - but maybe opening up might make you guys realise you're actually both ready :)

Fucking is also a form of love. Not just sex.
I love fucking my wife - cause I love her so.
We had sex 2~3 hows after we meet... and it went from there.