Votes: 1 25.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters
Now working my way through Season 4. Really digging it still, it's not lost any of its shine.

Was trying to only watch 1 ep per week, but got sucked into watching 3 yesterday.

They're so good at cliffhanging, it makes it really challenging not to carry on.

I liked it but the S3 ending had a strong sense of finality, I just can't really see myself enjoying any more of it. It reminds me of how everyone wishes Firefly were brought back but really it was probably for the best that it ended where it did instead of dragging on just for the sake of dragging on.

I liked it but the S3 ending had a strong sense of finality, I just can't really see myself enjoying any more of it. It reminds me of how everyone wishes Firefly were brought back but really it was probably for the best that it ended where it did instead of dragging on just for the sake of dragging on.

To me, season 3 felt like the end of the beginning, where they've lined up all the protagonists and set the scene.

The fourth season comes across more like the start of the 'main' story arc, I guess?

I binged it in the end, in the end 😐

The tantalising details about the ancient civilisations behind the protomolecule tech was fun, and they've set up a potentially really interesting calamity for Earth that might cause a dramatic exodus through the gates next season.

I might get back into it if it doesn't get canceled again by the end of next season. I'm still on the fence about just tuning in now, the whole gates-to-other-places concept is pretty open ended and I never actually liked the protomolecule plot. Is what remains of the consciousness of Thomas Jane's character still in the show?