• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

yeah see you later you will not be missed at all

i.m. this stuff just about got me killed fucking superman feeling without the self control

Sad to hear it being banned. What would be the best substitute if my unicorn especially loved the euphoria. (Alpha-php ?)

Noooooo UK now banned, this was going he one. Got 1 1/2 g on last day the guy gave me tge 1/2 free. Its prob a blessing in disguise fir me as tolerances was sky high finished the whole 1 1/2/in 2 days, just shout to have.last hit good bye amplify!! :-

It sucks to see this banned(imo). I found it to be very useful at giving me functional energy.
I cringe thinking about the newer chemicals replacing it.

Can't believe this is finally being banned. Tbh it's been a long time in the making. Also as if methylnaphthidate is being banned without being widely released.

Looks like the vendors played this one smart and held off the release of Methylmethylphenidate (4-Me-TMP) until the control order was ratified last Friday.

It's already available from select UK vendors and I'm sure it'll be rolled out to a wider distribution network in due course.

Yeah man definitely won't be missed, the effect was not worth the damage, no way, shouldve been banned a while ago haha there are better, safer things out there..

I've been taking this for the last few months. Really small amounts, a few crystals before I go to the gym to give me a 'boost'. My problem is I have a hair strand test coming up in the next few weeks. Does anyone know what it will it show up as. I've been going around in circles with advice and can't get a straight yes or no as to whether it shows as amphetamine or not! I'll be tested for 6 months history. Any REAL advice would be greatly appreciated :)

With a urine test, regular amphetamine should be gone within a week, I am unsure about Ethylphenidate, but I imagine its not much different.

Just calm it down a bit and maybe stop completely about 10 days before the test.

But I am no expert, thats the best I can give bro, sorry hahah

I received some eph in the mail today and was surprised it was crystals since it was the cheapest available to me.The last time I had it was in powder form and seemed to burn 10x as much as this stuff!

Something else I also noticed was last time I was taking SNRI medication (Effexor) and now I'm after switching to an SSRI (Zoloft) and the vasoconstriction is pretty much non existant compared to being on Effexor (too much NE inhibition).It was so bad my nostrils would swell shut and my head felt like it was going to explode! So to anyone on a medication that inhibits Nor-epinephrine STOP at the first signs of your nostrils closing or head pressure.I stupidly switched nostrils and it was NOT worth it.

With that being said get EPH'd! Go EPH yourself! EPH you! <3

Personally I hated the stuff. Couldn't really tell it apart from Ritalin, and found it dysphoric, jittery, and worthless as a study aid.

I've been taking this for the last few months. Really small amounts, a few crystals before I go to the gym to give me a 'boost'. My problem is I have a hair strand test coming up in the next few weeks. Does anyone know what it will it show up as. I've been going around in circles with advice and can't get a straight yes or no as to whether it shows as amphetamine or not! I'll be tested for 6 months history. Any REAL advice would be greatly appreciated :)
Hair strad Is hair strand. If there are detectable metabolites they will be detected. That being said, I'm doubtful that a -phenidate would test positive for amphetamine. Your best bet would be to go look for information mph, because EPH will likely look the same.

Personally I hated the stuff. Couldn't really tell it apart from Ritalin, and found it dysphoric, jittery, and worthless as a study aid.

It's definitely a useless study aid imo.I'm glad the gram I bought is gone and won't be getting any more stimulants since I don't like being all tweaky,oily/sweaty,and smelling like fucking chemicals.Also that 'washed out' feeling the next day is just horrible.