• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Ethylphenidate (Ethyl phenyl(piperidin-2-yl)acetate) Megathread V3

Finish the lot, all 5 pellets are done. Typical stupidity, good experience though. Hopefully have a good night sleep, only had 150mg.

Alcohol really helps.

@ synthetix:
control your doses, don't binge, ... and you should be fine
applies to any stim

vaping.... try adding a bit of peg, it might make the smoke less disgusting

@ synthetix:
applies to any stim

What is peg? And what vap method is suitable, not smoking, just vaping..
I have heard that EPH's boiling point is 343.1±17.0 °C at 760 mmHg

And I knew I had sleep apnea because I would wake up from sleep many times in the night not breathing. It started with a dream I was astral projecting in my house then a "demonic force" flew me back into my body held me down and suffocated me. I would break out of it for a second and gasp for breath and go back into the suffocation. Wicked stuff man.
Sounds like sleep paralysis to me. Ease off the stims, see if you keep encountering it.
And definitely seek medical attention if you doz

I am not the biggest fan of this kind of stim, but do kind of like this one. I have learnt that it doesn't do well on redosing. For me the best way is to do a big line (yes, ouch!) to start with, then a smaller one, and then stop. After a while, I get frazzled. But maybe that's just me. But I do find it quite euphoric and useful for getting stuff done in particular. But it is just so caustic. Tried oral the other day, didn't really enjoy that though. Nasal and only once or twice for me and then its fine

Today in the hospital I was getting paranoid about the police presence so I was forced to IM (intramuscular injection) around 4grams of ethylphenidate all at ounce in 3+ 2.5ml barrels with 0.45ml needles attached to the end well all I can say is that I did this at around 2-3pm yesterday and fuck me I have never been so high in my life so much higher than IV cocaine a damn sight higher than IV crack cocaine it literally blew my brains out with sky high euphoria that came in waves of intensity and it's now 3:44am the next day and I am sitting in a hospital taken my meds 600mg quetiapine mr 30mg mirtazapine 600mg of gaberpentin and 5mg of haloperidol and 7.5mg of zopiclone and I am still not tired I wonder if I am the only one pushing this drug to the very limits of human possibilities breaking down boundaries with what most of you would call reckless behavior as a lot of you are so content with your 100mg BIGHITS that doesn't cut it for me they have to be 300-500mg IM whacks to give me anything worth writing about so I suppose I could of handled more than 4g's in one hit but it was a trip I will never forget. And now I am calling it a day for ethylphenidate just my prescription meds and clean living from now on but at least I went out with a Big Bang moment!!!!!!

Peace psy

Today in the hospital I was getting paranoid about the police presence so I was forced to IM (intramuscular injection) around 4grams of ethylphenidate all at ounce in 3+ 2.5ml barrels with 0.45ml needles attached to the end well all I can say is that I did this at around 2-3pm yesterday and fuck me I have never been so high in my life so much higher than IV cocaine a damn sight higher than IV crack cocaine it literally blew my brains out with sky high euphoria that came in waves of intensity and it's now 3:44am the next day and I am sitting in a hospital taken my meds 600mg quetiapine mr 30mg mirtazapine 600mg of gaberpentin and 5mg of haloperidol and 7.5mg of zopiclone and I am still not tired I wonder if I am the only one pushing this drug to the very limits of human possibilities breaking down boundaries with what most of you would call reckless behavior as a lot of you are so content with your 100mg BIGHITS that doesn't cut it for me they have to be 300-500mg IM whacks to give me anything worth writing about so I suppose I could of handled more than 4g's in one hit but it was a trip I will never forget. And now I am calling it a day for ethylphenidate just my prescription meds and clean living from now on but at least I went out with a Big Bang moment!!!!!!

Peace psy

Not really related but I did this with MDPV. Thought swat was outside my bathroom door. I even "saw" shadows. IV'd over a gram and a half to get rid of the "evidence" while in my subconscious I think I was trying to kill myself. I was miserable... Was interested in Ethylphenidate, but sounds like it might be a bad place to journey to...

Im fairly sure that a one gram dose of the eph I use coud kill me several times over regardless of ROA, even with what I thought was a hefty tolerance.

@ synthetix:
applies to any stim

was very controlled in dosages, was doing 10, 15, 20mg bumps every 15-20 mins for 2 hours or so. was extremely strange.

did 2 grams in the other day well over 2 days normal for me and its back to blowing nasty big lumps of blood and snot out new vendor must of got some of the more caustic older batch

really need to give it a break man, its seriously damaging to the nose. most caustic substance I've ever put up my nose - on a level with long term ambien snorting frankly.

one literally blew out a piece of pink gunk/mucus after using it. be careful.

cant use the left hand side of my nose now because of this stuff but when your banging all day you forget and end up using the one you not meant to

lol i know that feeling, been there many times. seriously though can you give it a rest? it really is toxic, i'm surprised you haven't had any adverse effects so far.

nothing other than getting my self in trouble with the law and upsetting the area with my behavior

i have no control or real hope of ever quitting drugs the more like out come will be death at some point

mmm i know how that feels, had a obe death experience on MXP.... not too scared of death anymore, but i think either the drugs will catch me or i'll end it when it all gets too boring...

speaking of, how do you guys rate vaping ethylphenidate, better than snorting,? shorter for sure, but higher B-A?

Me and Pagey got through 3g vaped in one night, it was mad compulsive, extremely manic, and felt a lot cleaner on the heart (our poor lungs though!)

There's a great series of videos watching each other vape and then the deranged look in our eyes =D

christ....... how the hell did you survive that ordeal without going absolutely bonkers?

have you noticed any sort of lung problems since?