• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The ER is FUCKING USELESS..

Is it a bad sign if I have numbness in my leg though? Like I lost strength and I can barely feel anything when I walk up the stairs.. should that be a sign of something more serious?

Might be a pinched nerve, not sure... You should go to urgent care and bother them imo. Keep bothering people and don't stop until you get some quality care.

It's shit isn't it. Everyone is so scared of prescribing opioid now that they prefer to leave people in pain, that then end up getting them illegally. My addiction, although it is NHS (National Health) sponsored, they won't give me enough so I can function, I am always in pain, so end up getting them illegally too. I also have disc problems and phantom pains in my missin limb. It's ridiculous.

Is it a bad sign if I have numbness in my leg though? Like I lost strength and I can barely feel anything when I walk up the stairs.. should that be a sign of something more serious?
Have you had a recent MRI? Sounds like it could be problems in your lumbar spine.

Have you had a recent MRI? Sounds like it could be problems in your lumbar spine.
I can't tell you how many times I've been bothering my stupid fucking primary doctor I'm just gonna end up switching to another doctor because he's a dumb fuck and thinks I'm being overly dramatic but when I'm bitching constantly about how much it fucking hurts in front of my loved ones especially women then you know something is wrong because I can hide my pain pretty well but this shit is something else and I know something isn't right. It's my fault for not finishing med school fuck I could have all the drugs and tools I need to operate on myself lol you know? Fucking can't rely on the doctors out there these days. It's all fucked up!