European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The end is nigh for Muslims.

ponch

Bluelighter
A gun manufacturer has developed a new rifle etched with bible verse in a bid to put off Muslim terrorists.

Florida-based Spike’s Tactical has introduced the AR-15 Crusader Rifle, described as a "lightweight mid-length rifle".

The weapon is etched with the words of Psalm 144:1, "Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle".

The words are etched upon the right side of the gun, while a cross and shield feature on the left side, according to the company's website.

Along the gun's safety lever are the Latin words 'Pax Pacis' (Peace), 'Bellum' (War), and 'Deus Vult' (God Wills It).

Spike’s Tactical spokesman Ben Thomas told WTSP 10 News why the company decided to create the Crusader.

"Right now and as it has been for quite some time, one of the biggest threats in the world is and remains Islamic terrorism.

"We wanted to make sure we built a weapon that would never be able to be used by Muslim terrorists to kill innocent people or advance their radical agenda."

http://news.sky.com/story/1546753/gun-etched-with-bible-verse-to-deter-muslims

Fuckin' hell.
Jesus would be pissed off, i reckon.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition.

Do they also do an Atheist 'Fuck the Pope' edition, one that will not be used by a radical, Gun-toting, Bible-thumping idiot to kill innocents?

^^ this ^^

I don't believe in religion however, not being a betting girl I fuckking knew that would be something from America!

Do I really have to hang my head in shame forever for my nation?

Dammit Sprout! did you have to ninja a post in-between mine! Gonna kick yer ass wee one! <3

"Customers who bought this item also bought:"

pork-ammo.jpg

Yep. Pork-infused ammo so muslims can't go to muslim heaven. 'Murica!

:|

There was a minute between posts, you just need to pay more attention! =D <3

Taking it apart into bullet-points (so to speak):

*PORK INFUSED AMMUNITION

*In a pink-on-black container

*AGAINST MUSLIMS AND JEWS

*Satire is an ungrateful task--like they say: pearls before swine

*Or was that lipstick on a pig

I was banking on bacon bullets paying for my early retirement. Will have to develop plan B, the gammon grenade and a vodka rocket launcher.

The vodka rocket launcher covers 2 markets, islams and the 16-21 year old 'lads on tour' summer holidays sector. Coming to all godforsaken greek island holiday destinations Q3 2016.

Some Christians really do think we're living in another Crusade.

Only in America.

I'll manufacture a version with thr Crescent moon and prepubescent bride, it should sell well in the UK. Maybe Jihadi John will buy a couple.

How have you got 'True American' under your name, instead of Bluelighter, when you've only joined in the last month? I'm intrigued...

Good point! Now I'm curious and not in the good way!

as resident EADD american I can ask about it but I know everyone is asleep! I'll flag it.

There seems to be a logical flaw in the pig-bullets (who'd have guessed) - if the muslim would be dead anyway then it implies that the shooter believes in 'muslim heaven'. (maybe they imagine that christian heaven are at war with muslim heaven (heaven's supposed to be things you like according to these types of people))

Similarly with the bible gun - aren't psalms old testament so why would a muslim have trouble with it anyway? It even has a popular muslim phrase on it - 'god wills it' (inshalla?) do muslims just object to latin?

Reminds me of silver bullets - what next, holy water pistols? (batman)

It would be unconstitutional for the US Army to buy guns imprinted with verses from a religious book (promoting one religion over another -- clear 1st amdt violation) so the only people going to be buying these things are private buyers. And scary, god-believing private buyers at that (normal people, if normal people bought guns, would avoid them in favour of something cheaper and less freakish).

If someone actually genuinely believes that they were created by an invisible man in the sky who is profoundly interested in the intimate details of their private life (particularly disapproving of sex other than for procreation, especially the types which you can't even pretend might have been for procreation) and whom they will meet in person and live with forever after once they die, they're already too far removed from reality to reason with.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

There seems to be a logical flaw in the pig-bullets (who'd have guessed) - if the muslim would be dead anyway then it implies that the shooter believes in 'muslim heaven'. (maybe they imagine that christian heaven are at war with muslim heaven (heaven's supposed to be things you like according to these types of people))

Similarly with the bible gun - aren't psalms old testament so why would a muslim have trouble with it anyway? It even has a popular muslim phrase on it - 'god wills it' (inshalla?) do muslims just object to latin?

Reminds me of silver bullets - what next, holy water pistols? (batman)

Sorry man, to you've fallen at the first hurdle. Your logic has no place here.

Re pork bullets:

Profoundly fucking stupid. I myself am a right wing nationalist Zionist Israeli Jew, strongly socially conservative in many areas (except drugs naturally), but many of my BEST friends are Shia Muslims, many from Iran. My wife is a Sunni Muslim (she is half Russian, half Chechen). I don't tend to keep strict Kosher and I love bacon and Caviar(caviar is prohibited in most Jewish lines of adherence). I would also like to add that if you shoot a Muslim with "pork laced bullets" or even a Jew for that matter, it will not effect either one of us going to Heaven. One cannot be "punished" for not choosing something. Unless his heart wants that, the Muslim would not be effected by it. If he is an innocent Muslim, than his sins will even be directed to his killer, unless he is a Terrorist that is perverting the name of Islam. The prophet Muhammad himself said that a time would come when men will use the name of Islam to oppress others, but it is not Islam. Terrorists, whether Jewish or Muslim or Christian will go to hell for defying God and killing innocent people who did them no harm. Even if a radical Muslim's cleric says he is engaging in a form of physical Jihad against apostates and westerners or liberals, he is still violating the Qu'aran's prohibition on murder of innocents, no matter what a radical cleric or a salafist group says. Simply stated, a terrorist will go to hell for disobeying Allah and perverting the name of Islam regardless of ingesting pork against his will; an innocent Muslim who is is shot and killed by a an anti-Muslim terrorist will not be sent to hell by Allah because of something he had utterly no control over.

Also, those of us Jews or Muslims who indulge in non-kosher and Haram things are not necessarily going to hell. If we repent on our sins (for muslims this is during Ramadan, and for Jews this is on Yom Kippur) and we fast and hold our sabbaths in strict observance, we can be absolved, but it is up to God ultimately, no matter what any individual cleric or religious scholar says.

On another note, to RE OP : It seems strange to me that anyone would think that this would "deter" Muslims. If anything if the rifle is of high quality, Muslims would take a pride in capturing and islamifying it. They did this to the temple of my people "The dome of the rock" Mosque that is built upon the holiest site in all of Judaism, and they have no qualms about using anything from another faith. Jesus is known as "Issa" to Muslims, a holy man to them. Many Muslims especially Shia live alongside Christians with no problems and even defend them as is the case of Hezbollah arming and fighting with christians against radical salafi groups like ISIS.

Considering that the phrases do not insult God nor Muslims directly, Muslims would not find any of this offensive and would even perhaps find it beautiful from another culture to a certain degree. Allah, God, Hashem, Adanai, Elohim are all the same God so Muslims would not find any offense to using this. they would revel in having conquered it from the west, in the same way that they conquered my faith's most holy site, and conquered the hagia sofia for example. Muslims use things from other faiths all the time and find it to be a point of pride.

If you wanted to make a weapon that Muslims would never use in terror operations, you would have to offend yourself as a follower of abrahamic religion, and it would include stuff like pedophilia or homosexuality. If you made a pink rifle with gay men fucking all over it, that would be more likely for them to consider it of "shaitan" and refuse to use it. The irony is very thick, no?