• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The end for MDMA for me

Adam24

Greenlighter
I would just like to tell my story as it's all coming out now that I do in fact have a problem which at the moment only my girlfreind knows about,

I'm a 24 year old male who's from the uk but live in Australia, I started using ecstasy around 3 years ago and it was great I loved partying and life and then bout 6 months in I had a panic attack a real bad one resulting in whole body going numb and super fast heart rate, this is where the problems started. I kept doing e and was all good but now i was suffering anxiety but not to badly so I kinda ignored it. I then moved to another city and the pills were junk getting no effect so u stopped doing all together but the slight anxiety was still there. About a year ago I was in a club an was offered a pill so I thought why not it prob won't do anything but was I wrong had an amazing night it was like taking e for the first time again, after this I was out every weekend taking pills this went on for the whole year and my anxiety was getting worse. It's now got to a point where I can't go out without drugs I just have a horrible time I just sit there looking bored and my anxiety is so bad I just have panic attacks randomly everyday and am convinced there's things wrong with my health. I'm currently visiting home in uk and soon as I'm back in oz I got a doctors appointment booked And I'm just gonna tell the whole story I have to fix this problem I can't walk down the street without panic attack I'm constantly checking my pulse and I can't go with out searching for drugs when I'm out. I went to a music festival which was in another city and I spent the whole time searching until the end, it's ruining my mind and stopping me from having a good time and my girl friend is threatening to leave but I feel like I can't stop even tho it's causing me to go mental. The doctors apointment will be the scariest thing I feel like I have to do

I The doctors apointment will be the scariest thing I feel like I have to do
I have made many what I consider bad choices. Our minds present us with emotional persuasion. You can follow logic mixed with emotional cues, but logic by itself does not stop us from doing what we feel like doing. Something has to go horribly wrong before we accept our error.
Hopefully you can value being smart, safe, saved, or some other bigger concept, and focus on that while time passes by and accept what is coming. Even if you do not feel good, know that it is the right thing to do and be willing to continue accepting risk as necessarily part of life and recall where the pit you have discovered is. It is real and important, and try not to pass into it again.

out of all the brain chemicals, serotonin the number 1 I don't fuck with....but I have panic disorder and they do stop....your not going to die.....but u may have.irreversibly damaged your whole serotonin pathway and may need a low dose ssri

No, you don't need any of this, it seems to me that if you go out and start looking for it all night you just don't give it time to replenish it, that explains the shitty feeling that you are having.
Just give you mind and body time to recover, there is nothing wrong with you, just quit it and you will start feeling better.
And never ask other people about this, there are pills out there which can kill you, you have to know what you are taking...

No, you don't need any of this, it seems to me that if you go out and start looking for it all night you just don't give it time to replenish it, that explains the shitty feeling that you are having.
Adam24 also seems to have assumed MDMA has caused the trouble. It is impossible to know what you mean by, "any of this", what are you talking about?
Just give you mind and body time to recover, there is nothing wrong with you, just quit it and you will start feeling better.
I think he is having trouble quitting.
And never ask other people about this, there are pills out there which can kill you, you have to know what you are taking...
Do you think talking to a doctor is dangerous?

I was talking about a 'low dose ssri' as regfairfield suggested, he doesn't need it, what he is experiencing is normal for what he is doing.
Where did I say that talking to a doctor is dangerous, I am talking about that he is asking other people for ecstasy pills at a party.
If you do this it's impossible to know what you are taking and that is dangerous, ecstasy has to be tested so you know what is in there and what the dosage is.

I also disagree that he should take an SSRI. Those messed up my brain more than MDMA ever did, it will only continue to change his brain chemistry and it leave him like it did me, and emotionless and nervous trainwreck. What he needs to do is too abstain from all drugs, exercise daily, take vitamins, eat healthy, maybe talk to a therapist, and it should heal itself. But it may take a very long time, maybe even years, and it may get worse before it gets better, but this I can assure you of: It does get better if you follow a vigorous program and stick to it.