L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The emotional "upper hand", the emotional "flare"

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
You may know me from such threads as, "redefining personality to make the sex better" or, "methamphetamine precipitates defeated phallus syndrome".

Well, in said threads I've alluded to a kind of psycho-social mind hack, that I believe could lend itself to an effective "evening out" of the gender sexual difference,

i.e. spontaneous arousal/attraction that normally occurs one direction only: men to women.

The idea is, because men are physically stronger etc., they're "hyperpolarized", charged and always horny, looking to "depolarize", "unload" if you will.

Women = definitely horny also (probably more so in some respects - and I know BL doesn't like gender discrimination but bear with me), they still typically need some kind of "stimulus" to actually get properly aroused;

I think we can relate.

So the physiological/psycho-social "mind hack" I spoke of was, the induction of a "hyperpolarized" state in women, by way of behavioural augmentation - by men (or me, in this case).

Then concurrently facilitating the necessary depolarization.

Hyperpolarization -> depolarization = electricity;

i.e. manipulating our behavior in such a way as to make women spontaneously horny, as naturally occurs with men.

Cont.....

Last edited:
2/

I noticed this years ago when a woman would get like, REAL mad around me for no apparent reason, that would consistently give way to her subsequently conveying a sexual interest.

This is because, for sexual gratification, stimulus is conducted in nerve impulses.

Nerves work by way of hyperpolarization in ion channels, then the depolarization causes the action potential or "pulse", which subsequently causes transmitter release = pleasure and satisfaction.

So to cause this, as emotion dramatically affects nerve activity, we emotionally "hyperpolarize" the individual, then resultantly allow them to "depolarize" = physiologically, they cannot BUT experience pleasure (stimulation, transmitter release etc).

Well, suffice to say I'd figured out a way to induce this emotional "hyperpolarization" to "depolarization" (took a long time).

And then it must also biologically modify us (morphology), in a sense, which takes another while;

But the point is, the responses I've been getting recently are, just fuckin' whacko.

By whacko I mean, almost exactly what I'd theoretically hypothesized, but to see it happening before your eyes is...... quite frankly it's a little creepy.

Cont.....

Last edited:
3/

So I'm at the gym yesterday.

Big commercial gym, lots of girls in their little outfits.

This gal is opposite me on the squat rack (like a bay - rows of racks facing one another).

This gal is basically wearing the equivalent of swim suit pants, and then takes off her sweater, to reveal the top half of her effective swimming outfit.

So I've deduced the cognitive kind of, behavioural self instruction to implement - which determines my presentation, "vibe", "personality", behaviour, actions..... etc.

Hyperpolarization.

I see this gal, what she's expecting is, to have every dude in the place hanging off her, and they are.

Except me.

I mean, the T&A are out and typically how it works is, girls line up the "suitors" per se, then select whomever they feel appropriately meets their needs at the point in time.

And that's what this gal is doing.

BUT, physiologically, it's clear as day to see she's becoming emotionally "flared" in my presence, i.e. emotionally hyperpolarized.

And honestly it looks like she's fighting it, she doesn't like it on a personal level, but physiologically from a sexual/physical attraction point of view - her body clearly has other ideas.

4/

By the end of the session I can see she's so mad that she ends up bumping into me as we're going back and forth.
Then goes over to an elliptical trainer and spends the rest of the time eyeballing me and probably trying to make sense of what her body is experiencing (spontaneous sexual arousal).

See it's the contradiction.

She went down to the gym with the idea to look sexy, get a bunch of dudes starring at her, maybe flex her sexual leverage a little, check out some hot dudes; but ALL the while, she'd be in control.

But with me, physiologically, it's clear there's an attraction she can't quite control.

Simply because of this emotional/physiological hack.

1) induction of emotional hyperpolarization

2) subsequent facilitation of depolarization.

That emotion transpiring in nerve/neural activity = strong stimulation = potential for pleasure = lust = sexual attraction.

5/

As to the MEANS to implement this physiological/emotional hack, it's cognition.

I've actually gone through this ad nauseum (+ my signature blog link contains all the info - skip to the end), but the purpose here was to discuss the actual outcome of this emotional/sexual application.

The main thing for me to bear in mind is, the conventional idea of a woman "liking you" = out, old news, redundent.

An emotional flare = absolutely necessary to attain to ensure sexual attraction, and with an emotional flare = they get flustered, a little mad, might even hate you,

But then it gives way to the desire to allow that emotional flare to "release",

= electricity = potential for eye rolling pleasure.

And that's when they basically begin to convey overt, almost uncontrollable sexual desire.

In spite of themselves in some cases, as I've been observing.

Last edited:
Hey. I'm quite surprised this hasn't had a response yet, as it's an interesting topic.

I definitely understand your point, and I think a lot of old axioms sort of sum this up: like playing hard to get, anger and love are similar emotions, anything worth having takes effort etc. etc.
It's interesting that you've looked into this in a scientific, experimental way to try and really get to the bottom of what makes men/women tick.

I think this is an interesting subject and hope you can keep this thread going, obviously without turning some poor woman into an unwitting psychology experiment of course!

Thanks @JohnBoy2000

Hey. I'm quite surprised this hasn't had a response yet, as it's an interesting topic.

I definitely understand your point, and I think a lot of old axioms sort of sum this up: like playing hard to get, anger and love are similar emotions, anything worth having takes effort etc. etc.
It's interesting that you've looked into this in a scientific, experimental way to try and really get to the bottom of what makes men/women tick.

I think this is an interesting subject and hope you can keep this thread going, obviously without turning some poor woman into an unwitting psychology experiment of course!

Thanks @JohnBoy2000

Well, thank you.

I was also surprised it didn't get some responses cause I made allusions to this as a hypothetical postulation previously and it seemed to gain some traction with other BL'ers.

But on this occasion of course the hypothesis seems to actually be coming to fruition.

Theoretically it made perfect sense but to actually see it happening before my eyes and the response of people, it's honestly, just weird.

And I'm definitely curious to see how it continues to evolve because a critical component of said evolution is my own..... what term does neuroscience use contemporarily?

Neurogenises, synaptic plasticity, neuroanatomical modification, long term potentiation, biological morphology....?

Basically the cognitive application does modify my own...... self. Me, my biology, starting with emotion, affecting neural impulse, and other biology = "downstream" of that.

So as that continues to reinforce or potentiate, response induction should potentiate accordingly.

Bear in mind, as fantastical as it is my original contention was ultimately an equalization of gender sexual leverage;

Mind = blown.

But like I said some observations recently, some women it's like, their consciousness has one idea but their bodily arousal is pulling them in a different direction and causing them to respond in a manner almost out of their own control.

Much like horny dudes do around good looking gals.

So.... we'll see......

Last edited: