NEMD The EMO Thread 💔

@Mysterier

i downloaded this album accidentally on Kazaa when I was in middle school...it was my first introduction to emo and I didn't even know it. This was a good 2-3 years before emo broke into the mainstream and became more popular.

@Mysterier

i downloaded this album accidentally on Kazaa when I was in middle school...it was my first introduction to emo and I didn't even know it. This was a good 2-3 years before emo broke into the mainstream and became more popular.

Wow, and I've never heard of them. That makes me excited to listen!

@Mysterier

I genuinely like this a lot.

All hail Christie Front Drive. My eldest brother has every single thing they've ever released.

Anytime you can find me there, I'll be waiting
I walk past the place to meet without turning
All day, I've been thinking of you
All week, I've been running from you, and I hate it
I turn out the lights when I'm thinking about you
I'm feeling guilty just for being afraid

holy fuck I relate to this...

Sunny Day Real Estate just released a new song like 16 hours ago. been a while since they made new stuff. I was searching the music forum for emo threads a while back and didn't find any. funny this gets topped when sunny day real estate comes out with something new...

Always been one of my favorite bands. I heard them described as an emo punk lounge band once so I suppose this is as good a place as any. They are going on tour with Finch and Armor for Sleep. From their new album.