• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction The Eighth Deadly Sin -- Actually A Combination of Wrath, Avarice, Gluttony, maybe Sloth . . .

Nicomorphinist

Bluelighter
I see in media from the USA and read e-mail from folks there about the collection points for disused medications and one propaganda poster someone snapped with their cellular telephone camera which was particularly insulting to the intelligence -- Save a life by bringing disused medications here, ostensibly to be destroyed if we don't save it for our own personal use, what with all the opioid cri$i$ and the rackets. Also, as I have pointed out before, with undertreatment of people for pain, people not financially able to be properly treated in some cases, wasting medication is a sin . . . And the are all the places where people have trouble affording medication as well . . .

People really should band together and start collecting information and medications for their less-fortunate fellow human beings . . . I know that Al Jazeera, amongst others have reported on people who do this in the last few years, Maybe black out the names with a Sharpie, circle the dispense date and do research on shelf life . . . antibiotics can become toxic, but people could have been using XIX. Century narcotics right now.

Last edited:
I totally agree. And destroying opioids does not destroy the users demand for them. So they're hardly saving lives, just funneling people away from pharmaceuticals and towards illicit heroin (which seems to often have fent analogues in it these days in the US).

So great, destroy every safe drug you can find so that the only option left is illegal and more dangerous drugs.

Lol