• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Effects of Sleep on Oxycodone Dosing

stoneybologna

Greenlighter
Hello fellow bluelighters. It has been over a year since my last post. Im sure this has been mentioned elswhere, but i used the search engine and couldnt find an answer. My question is, How many hours of sleep do you need to reset your opiod receptors in order to feel a full recreational dose of opiates again. Example. Lets say i take x.mgs of Oxycone at 10pm, and for some crazy reason i fall asleep immediately after the comedown. How many hours of sleep minimum do you think i would need in order to feel the exact same dose in a similar manner to the first? In my experience the amount of sleep doesnt matter. In fact even 2 hours of sleep seems to reset them for me. How do you guys feel about this? I look forward to hearing your always interesting responses.

and by reset do you mean to go back to 0? i guess however long it takes for you to go into withdrawals, i know for buperenorphine it can take a couple of days.
as for oxy im not totally sure but if its anything like heroin it probably would take something like 4 hours ime - this is quite a subjective question because everyone has their own clearance rates and such

Thats interesting. I find that no matter how soon after my dose i go to sleep even if just for an hour. i will be withdrawing when i wake up.