• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The effects of fentanyl carfentanil powder arrive in how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolnad

Greenlighter
The effects of fentanyl carfentanil powder arrive in how long?
Do you think it kills in how long?

The onset of drugs depends on the route of administration, for example if you inject it you may feel it almost instantly and injecting too much fentanyl/carfentanyl can knock you instantly, some people even have the needle still in their arm.

And never take carfentanyl, it's far more powerful than fentanyl and fentanyl is extremely powerful itself, like 1mg can kill an opioid naive person

Even fentanyl tolerant people.... We are not just talking sub mg, but ug closer to a small range nanogram dose. Please don't weigh in past suggesting to flush unless you know how to use.

Proper clean room hazmat setup is pretty much necessary for any unprepared amount. Do not allow it to spill on something that is either permanent or not spill proof after. With no contact soak it in a towel and stick in biohazard bag marked carafent properly and don't just throw it in any trash, but a hazardous waste bin. Clean up any amounts spilled.

I'm not going to suggest a dose, but just mention even one microgram can kill at least 10x possibly 100x over. I have seen carafent popping up and if people think it's a wise idea please come addition to be a worldly jester as you would be the most ridiculous fool of all the land's.

You'd know you got carfentanil only as a ghost, haunting the coroner's office reading your own autopsy report...

I wound up with the carfent (Ohio) and basicly traded off giving my buddy CPR each time we used even the smallest portion it was a joke how small of shots we were doing and still OD'ing. I finally ended up being the one who wouldnt wake up and had to wake up with paramedics and cops standing around me. I've never OD'd off heroin by itself or even fentanyl, had some hard nods, but nothing like the carfent. It's just downright deadly. DON'T USE IT. And how fast did I OD? I shot into the vein behind my knee, and felt the rush coming on , and I just remember saying to myself I can handle this I can handle this... after that I woke up with the cops and paramedics around me. So a matter of a couple seconds. And the dose size was literally nothing, like a spec of a pebble since I already knew how powerful it was. It looked like it there wasn't even anything in the cap it was so small. STILL OD'd. The dope couldn't have been all carfent, cuz even just touching or being in the same room of it can kill if it's in the air. It's ridiculous. Never again will I use anything like that. It's not even fun.

It's unfathomable that this stuff is circulating, really, that's all I can say. There's not even an economic reason for it. Fentanyl is cheap enough. And no money in killing your customers. It just doesn't make sense. But what a world we live in.

You'd know you got carfentanil only as a ghost, haunting the coroner's office reading your own autopsy report...

if people think it's a wise idea please come addition to be a worldly jester as you would be the most ridiculous fool of all the land's.

They know that having that stuff actually attracts addicts cuz we are always looking for that more powerful stuff. But cutting/contaminating the dope with that stuff (carfentanil) is totally not necessary and going over-board.

I was/am(now on bupe) a serious junkie.

Not attractive at all. Fentanyl sucks anyway, it's not all about potency.

Now, going to the paramedics after they wind up carting away a blue corpse and asking what the stamp was, well, that I can understand.

Carfentanil, no.

Also, why the 'i' (or why the 'f' in lys-dexamfetamine), neither. Different languages may spell things differently but there's supposed to be some uniformity, even if it will sound the same, in the way drugs are officially called in one language or at least in one pharmacopoeia.

The risk of death with this stuff is obvious.

But from another perspective for addicts, drugs this potent are terrible because they skyrocket your tolerance (and habit) beyond levels that other narcotics can touch.
As you say, no good can come from this stuff being used by heroin addicts.
It's another sign that a new approach is needed - the current situation is totally untenable.
If governments started allowing addicts to be prescribed heroin (for example) this sort of shit wouldnt happen, it would save a lot of lives.

I honestly doubt this is the strongest fent analog we will see out there is the scary part about it.

The question has been answered and I see no point in continuing the thread
Closed for now
OP PM me if you want me to reopen the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.