• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Inspirational and Thought Provoking Stuff Thread

Thanks knock.
For some reason I had an image of Super Ted on a PC when I read it.
o_O

ted is "technology, education and design". It's mostly a bourgeois wankfest but contains the odd hidden gem. A fair few gems really.

Good description. I only really started paying attention to it recently, although I've heard about it for a while without really knowing what it was.

I watched this one last night. I like this guy, because I totally fucking agree with him & had been saying the same things to people at work earlier that day (that's how I ended up looking up psychic debunk videos lol).

James Randi's fiery takedown of psychic fraud

Although there's something not quite right with these TED cunts - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FNenJN4484

Any other good ones? I'm not into pure heavy science shit, I'm far too stoned for that the now. Just something interesting.

I got it wrong, the E is for entertainment, not education. That explains some of the shite.

If you watch that episode I linked to (the whole series is excellent btw) it comes to a lot of the same conclusions I do about gender differences, when we were arguing the toss a while back. (h interviews a bunch of scientists from the west about gender roles and whatnot)

you were a mod.

SCIENCE VINDICATES MY CLAIMS THAT HORMONES ARE WHY MEN AND WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT

nonetheless it's an interesting series looking at important social issues, and sasha baron cohen's cousin is in it. wearing a scarf.

Brilliant series of lectures by the late Rick Roderick, US philosophy professor, on Philosophy and Human Values

01 - Socrates and the Life of Inquiry
02 - Epicureans, Stoics, Skeptics
03 - Kant and the Path to Enlightenment
04 - Mill on Liberty
05 - Hegel and Modern Life
06 - Nietzsche - Knowledge and Belief
07 - Kierkegaard and the Contemporary Spirit
08 - Philosophy and Post-Modern Culture

Are you sure this is not some elaborate PR stunt for an upcoming John Malkovich film?