• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

few lines of no 4 heroin. Trfyng to keep it ssteeay though cause I had a flubro this morning.

I'm not being funny Hex but it's shit like this that makes me worry you'll be the next name in the shrine.
Listen to what people are telling you every single day.

We gain fuck all from it, it's you that comes to harm.
Sort it.

I know it was stupid and the worry of OD'ing did ruin the day for me slightly but it's just the way things turned, I didn't realize it was going to arrive so soon (the H) and i'd already had the Fluro in the very early morning.

I knew I shoudn't have done but when you'e got a big bag if drugs in front of the tempation is to take it (me and my friends were terrible for this, we'd pick up the night before the party, end up doing just a 'taster' line, then be up at 7am with nthing but empty gaggies and broken souls.)

I thought truly hardcore heroin users who'd been using for decades used to combine with diszepam due to the potentation.

Last edited:
Yeah and look what happens to truly hardcore heroin users doing it lol, they wind up dead.

I know it was stupid and the worry of OD'ing did ruin the day for me slightly but it's just the way things turned, I didn't realize it was going to arrive so soon (the H) and i'd already had the Fluro in the very early morning.

I knew I shoudn't have done but when you'e got a big bag if drugs in front of the tempation is to take it (me and my friends were terrible for this, we'd pick up the night before the party, end up doing just a 'taster' line, then be up at 7am with nthing but empty gaggies and broken souls.)

I thought truly hardcore heroin users who'd been using for decades used to combine with diszepam due to the potentation.

The thing with depressant drugs is that you can quickly build a fuckin massive tolerance to them all, which is what allows 'hardcore heroin users' to combine booze, smack, methadone and benzos in ridiculous doses. The trouble is that it only takes a short break from opiates to reduce your tolerance enough to make you dead when you next use - especially when pinning...

i'm guessing opiates/ benzos is way more dangerous than alcohol/ benzos.

also, unrelated, but flubromazepam has incredible hypnotic effects, way more so that all the other enzos i've tried.

i'm guessing opiates/ benzos is way more dangerous than alcohol/ benzos.

also, unrelated, but flubromazepam has incredible hypnotic effects, way more so that all the other enzos i've tried.

Ah, no - I might have misled you there... Alcohol, opiates and benzos are the terrible trinity. Any combination can be fatal if you haven't slowly built up a significant tolerance.

Wow, lost all of wednesday somewhere along the line. I'm guessing it's from the incredibly sleepy weed I have combined with the speed crash, but still, oops.

Wow, lost all of wednesday somewhere along the line. I'm guessing it's from the incredibly sleepy weed I have combined with the speed crash, but still, oops.
Did you miss any uni? I always found the day after a night on the speed was a right off. The body and mind needs its rest.

Did you miss any uni? I always found the day after a night on the speed was a right off. The body and mind needs its rest.

Missed a bit, but only lectures so it should be easy to catch up on. My sleep's been screwy even separate from the drugs recently, so that's not uncommon for me at the moment. Definitely going to leave the speed use to the weekends though, so I have all of sunday to recover on.

Missed a bit, but only lectures so it should be easy to catch up on. My sleep's been screwy even separate from the drugs recently, so that's not uncommon for me at the moment. Definitely going to leave the speed use to the weekends though, so I have all of sunday to recover on.
Thats what i always did, allow for a day of recovery if speed or lsd is involved. Rest and healthy food and drink is essential.

Thats what i always did, allow for a day of recovery if speed or lsd is involved. Rest and healthy food and drink is essential.

Rest has been more than covered, got some chili to eat so that should take care of food needs. Granted 24 hours of no food probably wasn't the best, but since it was all spent in bed it's probably not the worst. Maybe I'll have some toast too...

Rest has been more than covered, got some chili to eat so that should take care of food needs. Granted 24 hours of no food probably wasn't the best, but since it was all spent in bed it's probably not the worst. Maybe I'll have some toast too...
Nutella straight from the jar ;)

I'll only blurst if you put some effort in.
I'm not some cheap tart, y'know!

8(

So you're not a whore? Half a gram says you are...

i1EF03w.png

Pffffttt, half a gram of yo' shit gear?
I'll take ammonia wash over lidocaine repress every time bby boi xoxo

;)

Nope, half a gram of my horn-inducing Cambodian mephedrone, although you wouldn't want any of that... :p

It better be bangin' 'drone to get the full 5 Perkunt rating!