• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked Thread V. Noxious vapours and fanny batter

Well i do feel a bit rough today. Luckily my day involves mainly paperwork today. Human interaction is at a minimum. I think i need another bacon and egg roll. One was not enough this morning.

Why duck eggs? I am getting these from the local cafe but i do make them at home too.

Mmmm duck bacon ;)

Just because they're a wee bit bigger. I thought I was being a smart-arse about the duck bacon but, apparently, it exists.

Just because they're a wee bit bigger. I thought I was being a smart-arse about the duck bacon but, apparently, it exists.
If duck bacon exists then i am going to seek it out. I must have it. Mmm duck bacon :)

Just back home from a few days travelling in Romania. Good god the drinking there, much like most of Eastern Europe. Anyways, thought I'd cap off the trip with a snorted half 2-cb-fly and some whisky. Fucking love this stuff!

Had some 1p-LSD over the weekend, 100mcg tab - very impressed! duration seemed to be a tad shorter than regular acid.

Aye the duration is a few hours shorter. I quite like that because I'm not too fond of that residual stimulation/light sensitive eyes at the end of a long trip. The peak does seem to be over too quick sometimes, just when you're really enjoying the head space.

Lovely stuff, mind you. Just ordered a wee stash to prepare for the ban :)

^ Did you manage to get some fly ordered there Don? Really is fucking lovely stuff. I've been on and off it all day with pretty intense drinking too. Reminds me a lot of MDMA in small bumps

Naw, man. It costs too much on my vendor site. The 1p-LSD is rather cheap, especially with all of the discounts going on and spending all of the loyalty points I've built up. I'm definitely curious to try it but, from reports I've read, it doesn't seem too psychedelic but rather physical. It's not that I don't like that, I've just been really enjoying the 1p for the past year and it's been very nice to me.

If the ban does get delayed for a couple of months, I'll most likely pick some up :)

Well the ban allegedly has been postponed - if only I had more cash to stock up :!

Hello, it's me, mrcientist here, along with my wife Pagey :) you may remember us from a plethora of lude pictures posted in the lounge which should never have been there - yet I'm strangely proud of it haha, although the same can't really be said about Pagey, for whatever reason :?

Anyway, moving on to some more interesting drug-related topics, I had one hell of a Friday daytime (holidays) on MXP, as my wife saw fit to document as soon as she got back from work in this following video (seriously, watch it, it's worth it, it's a state that can only be described as a weirdly conscious dissociative hole :D ):

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r666/johnnyroofleak/WP_20160402_005_zpsylyn2xn6.jpg

Then from Friday midnight things went from awesome to fucking awesome when we delved into oral, snorted, and vaped 4F-EPH (which is a seriously good drug btw, much better, more forgiving, and less moreish than EPD) with a nice benzo buffer to keep things not too intense. We added low oral doses of MXP to that and the whole combination is simply indescribable :D oh and also, Pagey has a much bigger script of pregabs than expected this month so no fear of comedown as they are the ultimate hangover killer, score =D

Anyway, some druggie and fucked pictures from last night =D (sorry about the size - also, Pagey was trying to show off her pupils by making those crazy eyes)
[URL=http://s1361.photobucket.com/user/johnnyroofleak/media/WP_20160402_004_zpslpbxirnr.jpg.html][/URL]

Slightly NSFW:
NSFW:

NSFW:

Hope everyone's having as good a weekend :)

Morning Mr.Scientist & Pagey, long time no see! Still cranking it up good style eh? :)

(The lounge you say? Hmm ;) )

In NSFW affairs: Nudie Thread right there... ;)

[P.S. Watch it on the 4F-xPD's combined with oddities of the Dissociative category like MXP and then smashing the benzo's and Pregabs - Stimmy Slushy fun becomes Seizure City faster than you can say "unmediated-excitatory-impulses-inducing-systemic-contraction-relaxation-reflex").

You do make a gorgeous pair, by the way. :)

Good to see a familiar face around here F.U.B.A.R., for the both of us! Hah, no, we wish, but jobs, postgrads and life-threatening health issues have gottten into the way just a little bit so this weekend is really a rare occurrenec :p

Have you watched the video yet? you won't regret it haha ;)

If it is of any slight benefit: Pagey helped me through some of my darkest depths and my gratitude was never fully expressed, I doubt she remembers at all but genuine kindness is a quality not soon forgotten. So.. thank you, again. :) <3

In NSFW affairs: Nudie Thread right there... ;)

[P.S. Watch it on the 4F-xPD's combined with oddities of the Dissociative category like MXP and then smashing the benzo's and Pregabs - Stimmy Slushy fun becomes Seizure City faster than you can say "unmediated-excitatory-impulses-inducing-systemic-contraction-relaxation-reflex").

You do make a gorgeous pair, by the way. :)

We're well aware mate, don't worry, though it's worth noting that both pregabs, benzos and MXP (AT REASONABLE DOSES) inhibit seizures...until WDs come along, but I reckon we;ve all been there :p
But nothing to worry about, Pagey's had some really serious health concerns this year so this really is a once in a very long while treat!

And thank you =D

If it is of any slight benefit: Pagey helped me through some of my darkest depths and my gratitude was never fully expressed, I doubt she remembers at all but genuine kindness is a quality not soon forgotten. So.. thank you, again. :) <3

Aw thanks man <3 means so much to me and I'm always here if you need someone to talk to! :) <3