European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD Dictionary

BecomingJulie

Bluelight Crew
This thread will be for documenting abbreviations and slang terms often used in EADD.

I or another staff member will (eventually .....) edit any suggestions offered in responses into the main section.

B -- Brown; No. 3 heroin, prepared for inhalation from heated foil.
DOC -- Drug Of Choice.
PIC -- Partner In Crime; co-participant; session buddy.
ROA -- Route Of Administration.

FWIW - for what it's worth
IIRC - if I recall correctly
YMMV - your mileage may vary
EADR - eat a dick Raas

WTF. ?

GTF- get to fuck
WTF- want to fuck
STFU-shut the fuck up
PIU-pack it up
SMH-shake my head
TEOT-that's enough of that ;)

I feel like I'm breaking some unspoken rule here, but Julie did say abbreviations or slang, so...

PIRATE!!!.... I don't know when or who came up with that one, but I don't think I'll ever be able to rail meph again without it coming to mind (not that I do much of that these days anyway). The fact that such an abstract image can so perfectly sum up a single drug experience is mindblowing..... YARRRRR

Never done meph myself but I think mailmonkey was responsible for the whole pirate thing.

Never done meph myself but I think mailmonkey was responsible for the whole pirate thing.

I've only ever had one session on meph, and I can honestly say that snorting it was the most unpleasant experience I've ever had on drugs (except maybe the time I ate 2 ounces of nutmeg with a tablespoon). What made it even worse was buying some beers in a shop with the note I'd been using as a tube and it was still wet with my blood...

Ha ha , the amount of times Iv paid to enter clubs buy beers or pay cab drivers with rolled up notes is ridiculous. =D

Spangled

Aka fucked, cunted, munted.

sweetspangles-full_3087316b.jpg

'A' levels = anal
CIM = cum in mouth
FFM = threesome with two females and one male

I've only ever had one session on meph, and I can honestly say that snorting it was the most unpleasant experience I've ever had on drugs (except maybe the time I ate 2 ounces of nutmeg with a tablespoon). What made it even worse was buying some beers in a shop with the note I'd been using as a tube and it was still wet with my blood...

Fair dos, I find the euphoria off a good hit of meph to pretty much top my list (oral is much smoother.... but gotta mix with lines for that classic meph experience). That said, I went off the stuff years ago as the fiendishness and tendency to turn me into a sweaty gurning mess long after a proper session outweighed the awesome high.

Funnily enough, I think nutmeg was my first psychoactive experience beyond me and some wee scallywags sneaking a single beer each at my friends dads party aged 10 or so. As shit as it was (felt really spacey but that was about it), I had no drug experience to compare it to. So I tried it again and ended up spraying my Aunts bathroom with vomit. That wasn't actually as bad as my next experiment, when I bought a bunch of HBW seeds and ate a bunch failing to properly get the poisonous coating off.... Worst night ever trying to fight ego dissolution/identity loss (which I didn't know what it was at the time) while every movement caused a searing nausea.