Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Drunk and On Drugs Happy Fun Time Hour

"im gunna put a bullet in your head, fuck the hole, and make your mother suck me clean at your funeral!"
that line got me laughin. seems pretty funny.

Watching this show on acid is an uncomfortable experience.

Watching this show on weed, was pretty lol'tastic.

I'm an obsessive fan of TPB and am going through it again for the third time (thank you unemployment). But I must say seeing the boys out of character is weird at first but this show is funny and not in a stupid way. I hope it catches on because i will eat up anything these guys put out.

I fucking love that Pat Mitchell is in it and how the show is very 'meta' in that the characters use their real names while acting in a television show. :D If you enjoy TPB you will almost certainly like their new show, but they are not similar at all.

Oh yess=D<3 Finally a proper trailer! Looks fun and educational show for kids of all ages=D Has it already started to air in canada?

I'm a huge fan of TPB, one of the best shows ever. Episodes get better by every re-watch. And looks like Randy is also on the new show! If you haven't seen Trailer Park Boys i would definitely recommend checking it out.

Started to dig thru youtube's of funny TPB clips to post here, but realized soon that i could post every one of them. Knock knock boys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfq3c4Cf1Fs
and one of my favourite scenes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GGL0qGk5lA

When i first saw the show briefly on tv without knowing anything about it i thought it was pure garbage, but after reading praises for it in internet and watched first couple of episodes i was hooked instantly. It really is a very clever show even if it seems stupid at first. The charactes make it and as you get to know them it only gets better.

Watching this show on weed, was pretty lol'tastic.
It is almost a requiment to watch it either on dope or liquer %)

^ the episode with The Shitwinds is so fucking funny and I've watched it too many times to count. As well the whole play on the word shit with Mr. Lahey just cracks me up. Things like baloney sandwiches, fried baloney, drinking out of cut up 2 litre bottles of the no-name shit pop and too many other things to list I find so fucking funny because this is what it really is like on the east coast of Canada lol. I didn't grow up in a trailer park but have had friends that did and the show gets it completely right.

to me there's no point in watching a few select episodes; you just won't get it. Watch it from beginning to end and you will understand, the show is very self-referential. The fact it's filmed in Nova Scotia makes it too fucking funny for me.

The drunk and on drugs happy fun time hour airs on the action channel; or you can just download them. They are too funny to miss out on. I think there are only 2 episodes out so far. And yes drugs/alcohol may be required to watch it.

frig off ricky. :D