• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Drug's in the Mail - The Silk Road and our very own Tronica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no to be a definitions nit. but isnt saying BMR is a source the same as saying a nightclub is also a source. should it be the VENDORS are the source, like nightclub dealers are the source? like SR, BMR itself does not supply drugs.

Hey Westy, in your next segment you should get some more scary music scores in the background of your interview.

I reckon ETM used to be on here in different handles. The LSD thread used to go off every day, now its a slow slow thread, pretty obvious yeah?

ETM is the biggest dog. Still waiting for his/her name to pop up. They really had a following on SR till they pocketed everyone's cash! The gear was terrible too, it always surprised me how people "respected" those dogs.

no to be a definitions nit. but isnt saying BMR is a source the same as saying a nightclub is also a source. should it be the VENDORS are the source, like nightclub dealers are the source? like SR, BMR itself does not supply drugs.

That argument seems a bit stupid to me to be quite honest, the difference is that a nightclub is not drawing in patrons for the sole purpose of them being sold drugs and their may be a considerable number of patrons who are never offered drugs at all, online marketplaces exist for pretty much the sole intent of selling their customers drugs.

If someone said go to X nightclub, look for the seedy looking guy wearing a purple hat backwards and tell him Dave sent ya, he will sort you out that would be a source in the same way that naming online market places is a source. The fact of the matter is that while a majority of people who attend night clubs could probably obtain drugs there if they wanted to, it is not the reason for their existence and there will be plenty who are never even offered. It really is apples and oranges in a major way.

ETM is the biggest dog. Still waiting for his/her name to pop up. They really had a following on SR till they pocketed everyone's cash! The gear was terrible too, it always surprised me how people "respected" those dogs.
I heard there was some god awful 4 MMC getting around here at stupid prices just before I read about the ETM scam and the guy with the 4 MMC was some random, probably an ETM client lol.

Didn't think it was worthy of it's own thread, so I put this little bit of food for thought in here.
In amongst all the junk mail in my letterbox, a little flyer that caught my eye.

2hhlm35.jpg

^ It is not my concern whether other websites name the marketplaces on Tor network, my concern is that sources are not allowed to be named on Bluelight and this logically includes naming online drug market places where anybody can go and place an order,

Please can you clarify the position here.

Are you saying: Conversations stating the name "BMR, Silk Road reloaded etc" is not permitted? or are you saying "BMR located at xxxxx.onion" is not permitted?

Just want to clarify as I feel a lot of the ongoing discussion is going to relate to new sites particularly now SR is closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading several articles about the bust of DPR and Silk road I think there is still a large question over did DPR infact get busted via vulnerabilities via tor or was it infact his "social" vulnerabilities as the US authorities claim?

http://www.deepdotweb.com/2013/10/26/government-claims-crackdown-on-tor-we-will-catch-you/

So far I read claims Ulbrich:

Posted questions about SR giving his gmail account as a reply option.

Logged into SR via a public Wifl near his home and didnt bother using TOR.

To me it just seems almost far fetched that the Super User Administrator of Silk Road would do such a thing? Lets face it he built the engine and administered the site was he really that stupid?

It has all the hallmarks of the previous large scale internet drug bust Hobart Huson AKA strike from the Hive and Science Alliance.

Has a very similiar pattern of events strike was the founder of an international drug manufacture website but in addition also started a chemical supply house supplying E and meth labs worldwide.

Why did he conduct an interview with dateline?

Why did the students of G3 make videos about their drug manufacturing activities?

When you read about these stories it always seems as a readership we are fed stories to make us "believe" a certain track of events but is my belief there is more that meets the eye.

Ie what kind of tactics are infact employed by the feds to monitor and take down these operations?

Were the feds able to crack tor? If so do you really think they would inform us as the public they can? Unlikely.

I suspect in reality in order to crack DPR and Silk Road some hacking techniques were used that were very questionable in terms of legality.

In the UK now we have an entire unit devoted to Cyber Warfare. Ie we have the capability to launch a cyber attack on another country. We have an entire department consisting of ex hackers and cyber criminals now white hatting for our "national security".

I think it is only the fool that thinks DPR was busted cause he used his GMAIL account for forum responses and logged into SR using the clear web.

Lets get real I suspect TOR vulnerabilities, low life hacking techniques, borderline illegal techniques were more likely the cause of his downfall.

Interesting Atlantis bombed out only a few weeks before his bust. Maybe they knew something nobody else did? Were Atlantis infact the feds? This is the problem with the dark web you never really know..

Interesting article about how one of the SR vendors has been cooperating with the feds. The investigation is still in full force.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/silk-road-dealer-cooperating-567432

Awesome link for further discussion:

Silk Road Tales and Archives. This is a timeline of all the major events.

http://antilop.cc/sr/

All the latest updates in specific relation to DPR. Includes all the current legal documents.

https://www.rossulbricht.org/

Last edited:
Yeah, there's going to be alot of pissed off feds and others who thought they'd 'won' if this stays up and keeps going -

Dark net marketplace Silk Road 'back online'

Reports suggest that the Silk Road, the anonymous marketplace that traded in drugs and other illegal goods, is back online, in a new version.

According to AllThingsVice, a website that monitors the so-called dark net, the new site is already selling a wide range of drugs.

The first version of Silk Road was shut down by the FBI in October and its alleged administrator arrested.

But those behind it always vowed to revive the site.

The new administrator of the revived site has adopted the same handle as the previous operator - Dread Pirate Roberts.

The FBI believe that arrested 29-year-old Ross Ulbricht was the mastermind behind the original site. Mr Ulbricht has denied all charges

Big business

The twitter feed for Dread Pirate Roberts reads: "#SilkRoad has lift-off".

According to AllThingsVice, the new homepage reads "This Hidden Site Has Risen Again", parodying the US Department of Justice notice, which read "the hidden site has been seized".

Twitter was buzzing with talk of whether the new site was a genuine replacement or a scam. Others asked how long it would take before it was closed down by the FBI.

According to Ken Westin, a researcher with security firm TripWire, the site looks genuine.

"It appears to be run by the same folks that were running it before," he said.

"They are not going to be able to kill it. It is going to be a game of cat and mouse with the FBI," he added.

Etay Maor, a fraud prevention manager with security firm Trusteer, and an expert on the dark net, said it was anyone's guess how long it would last.

"It could be 24 hours or it could be a year."

But with the Silk Road banking over $1.3bn (£810m) in two years from taking a percentage of sales, he is not surprised that it may be back online.

"It is big business and those behind it want to get it back up," he said.

Continued -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24842410

I've never used the site, but this put a smile on my face this morning.

I'm still holding on that Ross wasn't the 'mastermind' behind it all, but if he was, I like the backup plan.

You'd have to have your wits about you to just hop on, and plug away as normal, like nothing happen...... Who's Ross?

Last edited:
I saw the heading on the BBC and thought just another column of one of the diff new sites but lol, same silk road. Is it exactamundo like same onion address etc? accounts/usernames etc? seems one would be wary on it to say the least at this stage

I have never had the need or desire to use SR, however when it went down I was curious as to where else you could buy a tank or CIA manuals so I used google and found three new sites within 3 minutes of trying and was browsing 100 odd venders with next to no effort. I think those of you who cry that BL is the cause of such site's notoriety either over estimate BL's importance of underestimate the police forces intelligence.

Please can you clarify the position here.

Are you saying: Conversations stating the name "BMR, Silk Road reloaded etc" is not permitted? or are you saying "BMR located at xxxxx.onion" is not permitted?

Just want to clarify as I feel a lot of the ongoing discussion is going to relate to new sites particularly now SR is closed.

I am saying that conversations stating the names of new market places are not permitted. We don't allow sources on this site, it is clear to me that would include web sites which sell illegal drugs to people. If there is a media article of interest to this forum, as was the case with Silk Road, then it is acceptable to discuss the site as it relates to that article. I know this seems a little strange, but we cannot just have a free for all on this.

To be perfectly honest I don't see the HR in much of the discussion surrounding these sites, to my mind the only reason that any discussion on them is being allowed at all is purely out of interest and the fact that so many people want to. I am sure there are many web sites that people can talk about these sites and I don't really understand why some people are so desperate to talk about it on here.

It is a little bit strange to me that the whole time SR was at its peak there was an onslaught of people bitching about it being spoke about like we were giving out some secret, now it has gone down and people want to sit and rattle off the entire list of new websites? I gotta say it does not make much sense to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.